/csg/ - chink shit general

n /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg (embed)

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
* Urgent reminder NOT to buy the Xiaomi Redmi 3S, it still has a bug causing it to lose 4G connectivity soon or later. Xiaomi still hasn't fixed this bug for that phone. (Cross-thread)
* Aliexpress seller responds back to russian feedback sluts with charming messages to make them buy more lingerie/bikinis (Cross-thread)
* Anons 6€ goybest sanrenmu knife arrived (Cross-thread)
* Xiaomi announces smart shoes powered by Intel (Cross-thread)
* user gets regretful for buying a knife from gearbest for a higher price than what it was now (Cross-thread)
* Anons autism spinner arrived (Cross-thread)
* Anons finds gearbest selling weird "lucky bags" for more than 1000$ (Cross-thread)
* user finds an ali seller selling pedobear plushies (Cross-thread)
* user got his 4AUD watch (Cross-thread)
* user discovers his chink shit got sent to the wrong person (Cross-thread)
* user got his keyboard and arduino kit (Cross-thread)
* user got his Sanrenmu 7089 (Cross-thread)
* user got his 3.60$ autism spinner (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/602533
meiqi.aliexpress.com/store/2341355?spm=2114.01010208.3.16.VBZ3MI
aliexpress.com/store/product/Japan-Sexy-Figure-Anime-MaxFactory-MF-TO-LOVE-RU-Momo-Belia-Deviluke-in-Wedding-Dress-Doll/2344110_32702900903.html
aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Anime-SUPERSONICO-With-Headphone-Model-Toy-PVC-Sexy-Super-Sonico-Action-Figure-Toys-12cm-With/32644016405.html
aliexpress.com/store/1491676?spm=2114.01010208.3.279.n13GpL
aliexpress.com/store/1153028?spm=2114.01010208.3.316.n13GpL
aliexpress.com/item/Penis-Enlargement-Pump-CanWin-Penis-Extender-vacuum-pump-Adult-sex-toys-for-men-penis-Cock-pro/32426448416.html
aliexpress.com/item/Lifelike-feel-Deep-Small-Onahole-Pussy-Masturbators-Sex-Cup-Pocket-Pussy-Adult-Sex-Toys-For-Man/32275797116.html
aliexpress.com/item/Candy-Matcha-1-pack-50-grams-Green-Tea-flavor-Snack-Food-Japanese-Foods-Gift-Japanese-snacks/32691554851.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-Box-Japan-Imported-Candy-Snack-Popin-Cook-Kracie-DIY-Sweat-Sushi-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Sushi/32642325004.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pack-about-32pcs-Japan-lion-candy-fruit-flavor-candy-japanese-snack-candy-foods-japanese-food-sweets/32673388688.html
aliexpress.com/item/WLT-Brand-Browning-Pocket-Folding-Knife-Tactical-Survival-EDC-Knife-Outdoor-Hunting-Knife-Combat-Camping-Multi/32730197990.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Hunting-Folding-Knife-With-3Cr13Mov-Blade-Rosewood-Handle-Outdoor-Survival-Combat-Tactical-Knives-Tool/32705642413.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hunting-Survival-Folding-Knife-Combat-Karambit-Tactical-Outdoor-Rescue-Portable-Tools-Utility-Titanium-Camping-Pocket-EDC/32779722175.html
aliexpress.com/item/Arc-Windproof-Ultra-Thin-Metal-Pulse-Charge-Usb-Lighter-Electronic-Cigarette-Lighter-New-Fashion-Windproof-Lighters/32465411564.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Women-Cotton-Cartoon-Bear-Over-Knee-Sock-Sexy-Thigh-High-Socks-Wholesale/32239056652.html
aliexpress.com/item/MEGIR-Chronograph-Casual-Watch-Men-Luxury-Brand-Quartz-Military-Sport-Watch-Genuine-Leather-Men-s-Wristwatch/32617052871.html
aliexpress.com/store/717997?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.nZumpN
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Women-Sexy-Autumn-Winter-Favorite-Cute-Thigh-Long-Cotton-Socks-Funky-3D-Cartoon-Animal/32757376732.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-2013-Hot-Sale-Over-The-Knee-Socks-Thigh-High-Cotton-Stockings-Cute-Bowknot-Stockings-Women/32225071452.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cotton-New-Tube-Knee-Women-Stockings-Knit-Fashion-Warmer-Leg-Classic-Thigh-High-Rabbit-Ladies-Socks/32782409777.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Women-Over-Knee-Thighs-Fashion-Skull-Print-Cute-Bow-Decor-Girls-Ladies-High/32782342085.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-Watches-2016-Top-Luxury-Brand-Starking-Men-s-Fashion-Sapphire-Automatic-Mechanical-Wrist-Watches-Male/32771121507.html
aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-Waterproof-watch-0268a-2015-new-fashion/2012460585.html
aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-0269B-Waterproof-watch/2012466477.html
aliexpress.com/item/43mm-parnis-white-dial-power-reserve-ST2542-automatic-movement-mens-watch-P99B/32718097083.html
ebay.com/itm/172294948377
youtube.com/watch?v=g-YJPpVPJQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FMirQ8qSg
videodrome.live/
gsmarena.com/results.php3?nPriceMin=250&nCpuMHzMin=1400&nCPUCoresMin=4&nRamMin=4000&fDisplayInchesMin=6&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2600,2700,2710
uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2017/GT0309.html?4
amazon.com/dp/B06XJ46Z82/ref=sr_1_8_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489182891&sr=8-8&keywords=anal+lube&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NEW BREAD NO MISTAKE THIS TIME
>n /csg/

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>>Chink Shit Randomiser
oh fuck, this should be decent, was looking for random chink shit

What do people actually do with these kits? I want to get one but I have no idea what to do with one

Typing on that kb right now user. It's really good. Excellent build quality and lots of meme backlight features. Only issue is the whole base lights up if you put on caps or scroll lock on which is not an issue really as I don't use either very often.

>(Cross-thread)(Cross-thread)

Any flipfags here? How do you guys get stuff over from Taobao? Any agents you guys prefer using? Planning to get an Anne PRO or a Tada68, maybe even a Varmilo VB87M.

>Anne PRO or a Tada68, maybe even a Varmilo VB87M.
how do the chinks even come up with these names?

Wow how can Western lardasses compete?

They usually correspond to the number of keys present on the keyboard.

Through the power of youtube.

>>His testicles are so saggy that they sank into the bottom of his trousers

I don't know where to find the best quality at good prices of the following things
>thigh highs
>onaholes
>loads of nip candy
>zippo lighters
>non-faggoty knives desu
>cute anime figures
any anonymooses wanna help a totally straight male(male) out? 100% straight btw, not gay

fuck

Is there any point in doing the 3rd anniversary event besides for the initial points, anyone here doing it?

>AU
I'm sorry user, I know the feel
just be glad you got those quads

That's like spoonfeeding user, you might be a competitor. Just buy from Divisoria. There's a guy who has a warehouse in Binondo who has a small shop in Divisoria that handles stuff like that. He can speak Tag*log. He puts in other people's orders so it arrives in one big box then gives your part to you.

Here you are, you degenerate
aliexpress.com/store/602533
meiqi.aliexpress.com/store/2341355?spm=2114.01010208.3.16.VBZ3MI
aliexpress.com/store/product/Japan-Sexy-Figure-Anime-MaxFactory-MF-TO-LOVE-RU-Momo-Belia-Deviluke-in-Wedding-Dress-Doll/2344110_32702900903.html
aliexpress.com/item/Japanese-Anime-SUPERSONICO-With-Headphone-Model-Toy-PVC-Sexy-Super-Sonico-Action-Figure-Toys-12cm-With/32644016405.html
aliexpress.com/store/1491676?spm=2114.01010208.3.279.n13GpL
aliexpress.com/store/1153028?spm=2114.01010208.3.316.n13GpL

End yourself faggot, you can't even update the news or do copypasta

did anyone have luck buying a Daniel Wellington with black watchface?
so far, I've only received shit

t-thanks!

Not really a competitor and wouldn't wanna trouble myself by going to Divisoria, but if that's how people see it then I'll google it on my own. Thanks anyway.

aliexpress.com/item/Penis-Enlargement-Pump-CanWin-Penis-Extender-vacuum-pump-Adult-sex-toys-for-men-penis-Cock-pro/32426448416.html

aliexpress.com/item/Lifelike-feel-Deep-Small-Onahole-Pussy-Masturbators-Sex-Cup-Pocket-Pussy-Adult-Sex-Toys-For-Man/32275797116.html

aliexpress.com/item/Candy-Matcha-1-pack-50-grams-Green-Tea-flavor-Snack-Food-Japanese-Foods-Gift-Japanese-snacks/32691554851.html

aliexpress.com/item/1-Box-Japan-Imported-Candy-Snack-Popin-Cook-Kracie-DIY-Sweat-Sushi-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Sushi/32642325004.html

aliexpress.com/item/1pack-about-32pcs-Japan-lion-candy-fruit-flavor-candy-japanese-snack-candy-foods-japanese-food-sweets/32673388688.html

Whats the best chink shit mechanical keyboard out there?

any cute thigh highs at all?
otherwise, thank you anyway for the links!

aliexpress.com/item/WLT-Brand-Browning-Pocket-Folding-Knife-Tactical-Survival-EDC-Knife-Outdoor-Hunting-Knife-Combat-Camping-Multi/32730197990.html

aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Hunting-Folding-Knife-With-3Cr13Mov-Blade-Rosewood-Handle-Outdoor-Survival-Combat-Tactical-Knives-Tool/32705642413.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hunting-Survival-Folding-Knife-Combat-Karambit-Tactical-Outdoor-Rescue-Portable-Tools-Utility-Titanium-Camping-Pocket-EDC/32779722175.html

aliexpress.com/item/Arc-Windproof-Ultra-Thin-Metal-Pulse-Charge-Usb-Lighter-Electronic-Cigarette-Lighter-New-Fashion-Windproof-Lighters/32465411564.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Women-Cotton-Cartoon-Bear-Over-Knee-Sock-Sexy-Thigh-High-Socks-Wholesale/32239056652.html

Get this watch if you want to stop being a faggot
aliexpress.com/item/MEGIR-Chronograph-Casual-Watch-Men-Luxury-Brand-Quartz-Military-Sport-Watch-Genuine-Leather-Men-s-Wristwatch/32617052871.html

>Get this watch if you want to stop being a faggot
haha

those socks are so cute (≧⌓≦)

I-I mean, I'm not a faggot, I-I'm straight!

Lighters:
aliexpress.com/store/717997?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.nZumpN

interested in this too
white watchface replicas are getting prettg good, hope to find decent black ones

thank you very much!

What's a good place to buy a Xiaomi Mi Air purifier?

Don't lie to me faggot
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Women-Sexy-Autumn-Winter-Favorite-Cute-Thigh-Long-Cotton-Socks-Funky-3D-Cartoon-Animal/32757376732.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-2013-Hot-Sale-Over-The-Knee-Socks-Thigh-High-Cotton-Stockings-Cute-Bowknot-Stockings-Women/32225071452.html

aliexpress.com/item/Cotton-New-Tube-Knee-Women-Stockings-Knit-Fashion-Warmer-Leg-Classic-Thigh-High-Rabbit-Ladies-Socks/32782409777.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-Women-Over-Knee-Thighs-Fashion-Skull-Print-Cute-Bow-Decor-Girls-Ladies-High/32782342085.html

Any suggestions for a mechanical keyboard? My Razer Blackwidow died after 2 months kek

wherever it's the cheapest

>those last ones
(≧⌓≦) thank you thank you thank you

Get this instead
aliexpress.com/item/Men-Watches-2016-Top-Luxury-Brand-Starking-Men-s-Fashion-Sapphire-Automatic-Mechanical-Wrist-Watches-Male/32771121507.html

aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-Waterproof-watch-0268a-2015-new-fashion/2012460585.html

aliexpress.com/item/40mm-Sangdo-Business-watch-Automatic-mechanical-movement-0269B-Waterproof-watch/2012466477.html

aliexpress.com/item/43mm-parnis-white-dial-power-reserve-ST2542-automatic-movement-mens-watch-P99B/32718097083.html

if I wanted to spend 80$ on a watch, I'd buy a legit one... I'm on csg, I want cheap replicas

Anyone else here buys a lot of chink knives that in order to never use them?

Should I buy OnePlus 3T or wait for the new one to come out

Well I meant the place that's most reliable rather than the cheapest, I just want to make sure I actually get it

The new one is still 3-4 months away

Juust wait

aliexpress, or any place that accepts paypal
it's a large niche product so there won't exist any fakes
because of weight it must be shipped with a proper service so it'll arrive quickly with a working tracking number anyways
regardless of seller

Zuk Z2

What's the best lighter type for arson?
Not criminal arson of course but lighting up old piles of garbage no one can miss?
Arc lighters seem like they'd be shit.
I used to have a bootleg zippo but I'm tired of the gasoline evaporating and disposable butane doesn't feel as good as a metallic trinket so now I'm using strike anywhere matches but they go fast.

Butane torch, if your willing to spend 10 dollars you can get all metal high class torch.

10 bucks for a torch? that's how much I paid my bootled zippo.
Talk about a deal.

Gearbest cake exploit when?

>buying lenovo ever
lenovo is the most jew of all chink tech companies

Is there such a thing as a cheap Chinese colorimeter?

>he typed on his thinkpad

Who does this chink think he is lmao.

Hello dear friend
how are you today? iam sorry again for the issue with you.
your order is really have get your country,you will get it soon.please trust me and give me a chance.
could you please cancel the dispute for me this time.
i am appreciated if you can do it for me.
if you still not get your product after 28 days, please open dispute again, we will give you refund, is it ok for you?
we will give you my best discount off in your next order as your kindness.
looking forward to your early reply.
Best regards
Echo

For the Gearbest cake/candle game, after I light the first one and get 30GB points, how do I claim it? It's not showing under 'my points'.

What the fuck

I always buy one of these from time to time but they were usuall on sale for less tahn 2€.

Why don't you trust him, user? The chinks are our friends.

>(((Echo)))

SOON

it says
>Light up successfully! You've won 30 GB Points, CLAIMING THE PRIZE by sharing your GAME LINK to invite 7 friends to light up the candle.

so I guess you only get the points if you shill your link

Here's hoping another exploit is discovered

Oh I thought inviting friends to light up more candles is only for getting better prizes. So if I don't use social media, I don't get anything? That's lame.

Couldn't we make a pastebin or something to share each others link so we all get the good prices?

What did I get today /csg/???

Gearbests social media share system is broke that clicking those buttons and just closing the screen that comes up also counts.

It's an LED strip light! ebay.com/itm/172294948377
It's ALMOST identical to the one in this video youtube.com/watch?v=g-YJPpVPJQ0 but there are two differences: there's a diffuser on top of the LEDs and, terribly you can't put it in either way like the one clive has. Very bright though.

patriotic propaganda accessories so you can delude yourself into thinking your country is awesome while your government and the elite dont give a single fuck about you.

I need a USB cable with L shaped connector. Anyone know any good one that will be able to charge with quick charge?

Nice memes, where did you get those?

Herpes?

I want to get the mi max, but I'm wondering if there is any other phones with similar specs and screen size. halp pls

Mi mix, obviously.

What do you do when payment processing takes too long?

similar price would be nice too

Mi Mox

Unbiased Tech Review here.

My last review ever for you guys as i've secured a job in South Africa working for a wildlife orphanage.

Here's the chink laptop I reviewed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FMirQ8qSg

Also I made a website for my travelling photos in SA, if you would like to check on it from time to time to see some cool photos of lions etc.

I go at the end of this month, so expect to see some trickling of photos then.

videodrome.live/

Thank you so much for the /chink/ experience, you will be missed.

Fucking casual. I'm working for a Tibetan hooker zoo.

I'd like to see pictures on that, curious

What's the official Sup Forums hand spinner of autistic quality?

ebay

gsmarena.com/results.php3?nPriceMin=250&nCpuMHzMin=1400&nCPUCoresMin=4&nRamMin=4000&fDisplayInchesMin=6&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2600,2700,2710

You're welcome mate.

The typical triangle plastic spinner is the cheapest and common and popular. If you spend more money you can get Torqbar and Vorso fakes.

There's really nothing to a spinner at all so even when you spend 1/10 of name brand price you're getting 90% or higher the quality of the real deal.

Any news in the x86 chink tablet world?

Are they using this gen processors already or atom is dead or wat?

I just want to play chink cartoons and play pentium 3-tier vns on it but still I would like to get the best hardware available

Techtablets.com

>Atom Z3736F

So they still use 3 years old processors uh

No, read more. There's plenty of Cherry Trail and Core M tablets mentioned there.

oh shit, thanks man

Where in Divisoria.

uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2017/GT0309.html?4

GB are having a birthday sale soon

well fuck I should've checked their site first.

Get the Mi Max, great phone and you adjust to its size soon enough

>tfw it's 50% off for 2 more days and I get money in 4

should i buy seems kinda shifty
amazon.com/dp/B06XJ46Z82/ref=sr_1_8_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489182891&sr=8-8&keywords=anal+lube&th=1

>amazon
get out

Yes at this price you should buy.
It may not be stainless steel though. Taste it with your mouth and see if it gives an unpleasant oxided taste.

I don't think testicles are shaped like that pal

Does anyone know of a place to get a relatively cheap HHKB pro 2?

I may get one for the meme and hipster factor :^)

any /csg/phone that can run Pokemon Go for under $50USD?

I'm looking but for some fucking reason all of them are 4:3 with like 5904740795x050867405674905 resolutions (2560x1600)

Who would be so motherfucking retarded to play 4k shit on a 4:3 tablet, holy fuck