/bst/ - Shill edition

Let the saltiness commence.

all that shit yet no fucking mousemat

Looks very temporary.
Why even take pictures of it when you barely moved in?

>Wants to become a slave to his possessions and not be able to move.
>Padcuck extra to be restricted by hours mousepad and it's impossible to clean fabric.
I'm not a filthy neck beard, thank you.

Good Morning, Sup Forums.

GADSEN FLAG :DDDDDDDDDDD

I should double check the Google swipe keyboard's output more that was horrific.

Oh neat an Ultrawide? Can you help me out?

The Cheapest 1440p 34 inch UW is $630

The Cheapest 1080p 34 inch UW is $400

An LG 34UC 79g cost $490 (34 inch 1080p ultrawide but 144hz)

Which offers the best value?

Depends on what your use is. Mine is a 29" 1080p, and it suits me fine, but prior to last week I was running it on older hardware so a 1440p would have been wasted.

Provided you have the hardware to support it, decide how much screen real estate you need, and make your decisions based on that.

Oh wow, I though that was an 34 inch one.Well if I choose the 34 inch 144hz I would mostly use it for movies and Rocket League. (Not a heavy gamer anymore, but I like High Refresh rates)

What Monitor you using?

you're 14 aren't you

ASUS PB298Q

Don't worry, I've been too busy playing csgo as that I'd have made any noteworthy progress on the numpad

Very nice. Does that chair have adjustable lumbar and arm rests? if so would you say it makes a big difference?

grow the fuck up manchild

fuck off with your bad vibes

No sitting then? Since the screen is that high and there's no room for your legs.

..and still sucking robot cocks for nicotine.

I have ran out of ideas honestly. I'll probably keep my room the same for a while besides some small changes.

its thc

Standing is nice sometimes. But an elevating desk is much better than only being able to sit or stand.

Also you fucks need to resize and compress your pictures appropriately. It is not that hard.

Yes and yes.

So you are fourteen after all? Tsk tsk.

loving that desk. I love how big it is.

I wish I had room on my place to fit something that big

looks comfy my man

liking the white and black color scheme

reporting in

tank stocked with tetras, gouramis, various catfish species and a pleco.

i'm not a huge fan of standing desks, but I can appreciate a clean set up like this one

need more mouse space

don't tread on meme/10

clean and simple, I like it

cool and comfy

looks... childish, idk

space the scrolls out, the size difference wont be noticeable

vitrual boy ftw

nice, but if i put my sub down there like that it'd be all kicked to shit in no time

that lamp clashes so hard

>vitrual boy ftw
Yea I thought it was cool, and went nicely with the Oculus one.

I really like your setup user! What do you have in that tank?

>nice, but if i put my sub down there like that it'd be all kicked to shit in no time
It's down there mostly because I use it almost exclusively as a foot rest. It's not even in the proper orientation, it's meant to be standing upright - as it's lying there, the speaker unit is pointed towards the wall instead of the floor.

I keep it turned off 99.9% of the time, though. Don't really like having it turned on, my speakers sound better without it.
Only reason it's even plugged in is because countless complaints to my landlord against my neighbors who blast niggerbass much too often at shitty times have had 0 effect over the years, so I've taken to being a bigger asshole in the hopes that I'll either get evicted or manage to get the point through the neighbors' thick skulls.

Thankfully, it's been less of a problem lately so the sub has barely gotten any activity in the last couple of weeks. Maybe the neighbors finally understand that listening to thumping bass through a concrete wall isn't pleasant, one can hope.

I personal do like it but what ever floats your boat
small desk
gadsden flag looks nice
love it , although i would recommend a desk lamp
looks cold
any new projects?
remove the toys from the desk and pick up that ball
but you have a nice tiffany cat
christ my dude, clean up them wires
looks good, i like the fish tank although i was never a big fan on the desks with the metal overhang

Lean back to watch a movie with my wife on occasion in some fold out hammock chairs. Great viewing angles on the main monitor--Samsung UN32J5003.

>Much better
I mean, that's just, your opinion, man. I don't want to have to own an office chair. If I ever become autistic enough I'll build a desk that goes to standing height from sitting-on-the-floor-height.
Nice dog. What's keeping your receiver off the floor?

Also, eh, mine is 4000x4000 and also a bunch of pictures, bruh.

Buy some cable ties and some color matched conduit for those cables so they are hidden. No ideas needed.

Thanks. I like your setup--I can appreciate anyone who has a computer roof.

What you have to do is drill a hole, put in a microphone, and blast noise-cancelling bass signals through the floor at them.

>color matched conduit
What?
Thanks. Cable management is pretty good but that is the one thing I do indeed need to fix.

Just google "cable conduit." You'll understand immediately. Can find it at some office supply stores, and Home Depot type stores.

You personally do like it or don't like it?

I'm sorry, i meant to say i DO NOT like it .
but whatever floats your boat my dude

> bed against wall

This is important, gotta get that wall-fuckin in

wall fucking?

Ay np my dude.

>If I ever become autistic enough I'll build a desk that goes to standing height from sitting-on-the-floor-height.
Mine just about does. Well, maybe not completely sitting on the floor, but a nice firm pillow would do when it's at its lowest. I can't bring it all the way down because my case gets in the way.
>What's keeping your receiver off the floor?
It's an old passive 2-channel Jamo subwoofer. Never had it hooked up.

As for your picture, resolution is fine, but it doesn't need to be nearly 4MB. Here, I compressed it a little for you.
>pic related

>What you have to do is drill a hole, put in a microphone, and blast noise-cancelling bass signals through the floor at them.
If only I had a drill that could manage this.

>remove the toys from the desk and pick up that ball
No.

Anyone know of a good chair on Amazon for shorter people (5'6")? Mine currently kills my lower back sitting in it for long periods. Need something comfy.

what are those speakers?

Oh I see what you're talking about. I could use one, or maybe a sleeve. I need it for my TV also.

Switched out to a uncomp for a while, they feel just as good to me.

Yamaha HS5 in white

ayy hol' up

>tank stocked with tetras, gouramis, various catfish species and a pleco.

That is cool. I really like fishes but cleaning the tank and maintaining it must be a pain in the ass.

In early

Getting it started is the hard part, but once the tank is established maintenance is maybe an hour a week or less. Two partial water changes per week and some plant pruning is pretty much all I have to do. Feed the fish once a day, lights are on a timer. Having a pet easy mode.

Not bad. You never have to replace all the water and clean the tank? If you don't then it's not bad at all. I would actually like to have a beta fish or something.

What are those keyboards, and where to get?

New picture today with second monitor.

whose skull did you cave in with that?

Prepare for the
>manlet
posters.

But I want to punish people for having low bandwidth limits and slow speeds. :(

The lighting is looking great, love it.

Still really like it apart from the keyboard, but even so it's not that bad.

The white color scheme is pretty nice. Extra points for Lain and the figures, even if they're not from the best girl.

That Pop ruins it. Everything else looks nice, clean and comfy. Either get rid of it or replace it with an actually decent figure.

My TADA68 arrived yesterday. Really liking the layout, and Gateron browns aren't terrible, but I'm trying to figure out if I have any specific use for it. Going to be using it as my main keyboard for a few weeks to try to get used to it. Also cleaned my drawers to store the other two keyboard, so my side has some space again.

oh look a ghetto version of a standing desk

nothing changed since last time

It's not about the bandwidth limits and slow speeds, though. It's about Sup Forums's image server being a steaming pile of shit.
As far as my own connection goes, if the image server(s) was(weren't) slower than IPoAC, I'd be just fine loading a 100 MB picture in a matter of seconds. I don't have a bandwidth limit either, so I don't give a shit about that.

But that's not the case here on Sup Forums, because the servers in charge of serving images are so ridiculously slow that even loading a simple 2MB picture takes goddamn ages. You're "punishing" everyone regardless of connection speed and bandwidth limits.

Finally got the X2 I see!

How are they?

I noticed that my second pair was crackling a bit, but I'm giving them a burn-in at the moment to see if it goes away.

nice keyboard

Do you jerk off on webcam?

I love the lighting feel.

I'm loving them. Took me a couple of days to get used to the sound and how they fit around my ears, but now I'm enjoying them a lot. The bass is seriously fun, and I had to turn down some of my EQ tweaks because it was too strong with the settings I used for my Clouds. Also quite surprised that it doesn't leak as much sound as people led me to believe. Even if it doesn't isolate sound at all, the leak isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

could you be gayer?

whats with the commie shit you weeby faggot

the clean minimalist look just makes you look like that unboxing therapy faggot

Yeah they needed a bit of burn-in.
And the bass is really strong, but not mushy or anything like that. Love it.

They are pretty tight on my ogre head. Ordered some other pads to see if it's more comfy.

Give Yosi Horikawa a listen, especially Bubbles.
Really brings out the soundstage in these.

dark magician girl a cute
i really like the color of your walls
dangerously comfy
also dangerously comfy

can you please point out what's gay about my battlestation according to you?

Honestly. I do not have this experience. Sup Forums loads extremely well for me, unless it is WSG.

I had some issues with them being a bit uncomfortable kinda around my temple/cheekbone area, but I think it's more related to just getting used to it, because it isn't bothering me right now as it was at first. The fit overall is great for me though, and I love the velour pads.

Really nice music too, that was super fun to listen to. I'll look into more stuff from him, thanks for the recommendation!

Hey what Grados do you have?Ghetto would imply it was rickety and held together with tape. Like putting a normal desk on top of totes. Yeh fgt

The keyboard is a Neutrino that I hand wired. It is a model that Ortholinear Keyboards unfortunately discontinued, but any 68% plate would be about the same. I built mine with Gateron brown switches, Gateron blank keycaps, and a purpleheart wood case that I made.

the mexican facebook user tier wallpapers and the live streaming gamer girl chair

I got a DVI to HDMI adapter so I can use my desktop on my TV. I don't have one of those tiny spdif cables to run to my video card though so I have to use headphones

sorry for not having anime on my wallpapers

and the chair, contrary to the generalised belief of Sup Forums, it's actually really comfy

325's. I'm done with them. They're uncomfortable and I don't like the cord. They sound incredible but a hassle.

you're mentally retarded aren't you

Cool chair!

>Still really like it apart from the keyboard, but even so it's not that bad
I don't like the keyboard too, I'm currently looking for a cool tkl

Yeah it does that for me as well sadly.

I think he records things himself with a stereo mic.

I haven't played much vidya with these yet though, but they ought to be good since the soundstage is one of its stronger sides.

Then that makes you one of the lucky few. Congratulations.

That little lobby area with your bike looks super cozy I could live there.
>xbone
How do you like that?
I used to have desks just like that
>green outside
jealous
What on earth is that box on top of you pc that says sony
what manags are those I just started reading manga
>white mouse with pink decal
Cute!
bed looks cozy
lacking some life
wow big speakers
Very cool case
I'd be scared of slamming my chair into your fish farm
What is that poster?
holy I could camp under that desk

>iPhone

Yikes

its a peter MAX artwork from 1979

whats that gun thing it looks like a blade runner pistol
I feel claustrophobic
haha
I like the guy on the flower pot
I think I have the same typewriter somewhere
classy I like it
I'd put a book on the little part of the desk that hangs out
I like this but I'd but it makes me feel nervous somehow like you got good hygiene and are good looking and I smell and just wanna go
home.
cant go for anything here
dorm life?
This picture needs food

i use the highest shelf for books

Your angle is a bit off. Pic related shows angle, approximate range of visibility, and roughly where the chair is when station is in use. Webcam captures a little above top of head to just above waistline.

It is my kitchen. I eat at my desk so no table. Just bikaru.

What's the green thingy on your desk?

dorm life.