Found iPads

Hello Sup Forums.

As I was walking back from school today, I found an abandoned sports bag on the street. Into it, I found two iPads and other stuff.
The other stuff doesn't give me any info about who the owner is.

The first iPad is an iPad mini / air (haven't checked yet).
The second iPad seems to be an iPad 3. It has a SIM card into it, which is locked for now. It has what seems to look like a professional cover / case.

Both iPads are locked by a 4 pin numerical password.

I have a enough money to buy myself one and want to be nice ; I need to find the owner.

How should I find him ?

PS : I'm in France and am able to contact the carrier of the SIM card, although I highly doubt they will give me info about the owner.

Thank you in advance.

Give it back, Jamal.

Bring it to a police station.

Give it back Dontravius

Give them to the lost and found at your local gay bar you frequent often. I'm sure your fellow fruits will show up in minutes to collect their fashion accessories.

Put some marijuana in the bag and then bring it to the police and say you found it.

I have 0 trust in French police stations. They're going to keep it for themselves.

Give it back Trayvone

give it back treyvon.

Apple Store might be able to look up the owner if it's on iCloud.

Will do. Thank you for suggesting.

People with reading disability detected

The amount of autistic screeching in this thread is unbelievable. Plug it into computer, and attempt to reset and then it should prompt you with the users email address/phone number to contact them.

>[i] am able to contact the carrier of the SIM card, although I highly doubt they will give me info about the owner

Then return it to the company and leave the company to do the rest.
OR
return it to an Apple store if you have one close to you.

try asking Siri who the owner is.

Give it back Shaneequa

Yes ; trying to be good here and people thinking I stole it. I will try to do what you wrote.

Not a fan of going outside. I will call them first if I can.

iPads were shut off. Also, Siri doesn't work without internet connection.

Hold down the front button for a couple of seconds and release. Then ask 'who is your owner?' It should bring up the owner contact.

Siri not connected to internet.

Circumvent the icloud lock and use it yourself :^)

Do what this poster says or just turn it in at the nearest Apple store.