I realised why Sup Forums is so good

Its because the user interface is stylized like web 1.0

Its accessible and simple; it focuses on just raw text and image data over flashy borders, without constant scripts running.

Web 2.0 was the beginning of the end of the internet. Everyone got funnelled into ideological prisons by big data.

Other urls found in this thread:

userstyles.org/styles/126278/Sup
pastebin.com/61HN9g86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hate the modern material design that is just a combination of blocks and squares that you scroll down with very little information.

User experience in Sup Forums is amazing.

>A Web 2.0 website may allow users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to the first generation of Web 1.0-era websites where people were limited to the passive viewing of content.
so... like Sup Forums?

:D:D :D

nice blog post my dude

Except that Clover on a tablet is a much better Channing experience which BTFO out of your argument

ok you got me. i dont know shit about compoopers, but you get what i mean. a lot of wasted data these days, and the bubble content hurts my brain regularly.

>opinion on technology
>blog post

why do you bother to post dewd?

Kill mobileposters

i would care to argue the opposite, but that's against the rules of this site.

>no long-polling

The only thing that hurts it is that it can't be posted on without JS.

HEY MOOT (I know you can hear me, you Asuka-loving wrongfaggot!) REMEMBER WHEN CAPTCHA WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE TEMPORARY?

Moot is long gone m8t

I know that! That's why I'm shouting.

You're just figuring this out now? Thought this was pretty much common sense for years.

>it focuses on just raw text and image

One step too far.

It should be only text.

>4chins without anime
NO!

ello der kekke.
guess so, just thought it was worth appreciating.

yeah but the servers are still shit

>he didn't delete his post after being reminded you have to go through cancerCaptcha before each post

No.

i would like to see how creative people could be with asskey characters.
Also would be cool if people were using latex all the time like sci

This reminds me why I prefer SAI over Krita UX wise
the more pop ups menues you make the user will get more tired. in Sup Forums there are no menues and everything the user needs is in one single page while every other website has a page for every individual function.

Why.whats.qrong.woth.mobile.poaers?

Sorry.lol.my.aytocorrwct.if.fucked

yep hyperlink goodness

Install swipe ,faggot

Do you want to watch me masturbate on Skype? You seem like my kind of guy.

>Not Solid Snek

Would textboards catch on in the west the same way 2channel did in Japan? Or are Americans unable to shitpost without their animes?

Reddit is a text board m8

reee do not dissapoint on meeeeeeeeeeeee

Hahaha so funny meme my friend

thanks for posting

>modern material design
userstyles.org/styles/126278/Sup Forums-material-design

>just a combination of blocks and squares that you scroll down with very little information.
You just described 4cheng.

I think it's great because of how there is no log in requireement to use the site

>I realised why Sup Forums is so good.
Realized, nigga.

>anonymity to a certain extent
>no logins
>broad in content despite some boards having too many generals
>simple interface
>non permanent posts
>free as in cost
Some are double edged swords like anonymity since shitposting is a given. There's also slight changes that have me wary like dumb ads and the chink administrator(inb4 he's moon, you know why I mentioned chink, the OG jews), but it's mostly great. I'm glad I found this place 8 years ago, here's hoping Hiroshima doesn't burn it to the ground.

Ignoring the complete retardation of the OP and the apparent obliviousness of its composed... you fucktards do realize this is designed like "Web 2.0", right? If "Web 1.0" would even have actually meant anything, it would have meant the shitty no-css webpages of the late 1990's, not the interactive and well-formed websites of the early 2000's.
Besides, Sup Forums really was the beginning of the end as far as "old internet" goes. It was ahead of the curve, and only really came into fruition (not to mention into the calcified form it's at now) around the exact same time Facebook, Twitter and YouTube were taking off.

>trying to navigate amazon's endless menus
wew lad was i angry

>when website still had guestbooks

That would be a Strange World

... I guess nobody will get the joke. You have to use textboards way before Sup Forums was even a thing....

So like Reddit?

>Realized
realised, it's not the 1800s any more grandpa

Both forms are correct, you would have to be seriously autistic to argue about this...

MY EYES!

LINKS TO IMGUR
Thought you avoided that?

I remember that theme.
Best April's fool day ever.

you're the one that's arguing, i was merely correcting you

i unironically use a modified dark version of that theme.

pastebin.com/61HN9g86

You can't be more right! kudos

>without constant scripts running

top fucking kek shrek

something is wrong with your color profile user

your screen looks like piss

its some shitty version of flux for android without proper drivers. CF lumen is the only flux-like app that is worth using, needs root but if you don't root on Android something is wrong with you

It's probably a pissfilter. Pissfags like to use them because it's supposed to simulate looking through a stream of piss that's hitting you in the face.

kek

Text boards were removed because they were dead.

BRILLIANT

IT'S STYLIZED LIKE WEB 1.0

Do you believe?

>Both forms are correct
Except they're not.

>you fucktards do realize this is designed like "Web 2.0", right?

how old are you

>I realized why Sup Forums is so good
Do we browse the same website? This place is an awful cesspool of le epic memes and antagonism and I hate myself for not being able to leave

well yeah, but it must be pretty fucking good to make heroin look like a half glass of wine, right?

Omg

It is good because it represents thought without identity whereas social media is identity without thought. The addition of real identity to the exchange of information muzzled sharing and degraded content. Trust me I was there.