What is the difference between these? Also should i buy founders edition? i hate waiting

What is the difference between these? Also should i buy founders edition? i hate waiting.

They are all identical. Consider them different vendors selling the same product. Founder's Edition cards are just the stock card with the stock cooler developed by Nvidia.

>They are all identical

But their warranties aren't. Zotac is by far the best choice for a reference card, since they offer a five year warranty. The best you get from any other company is three.

Good point.

does the warranty matter if I buy a hybrid cooler for it?

has anyone found hybrid coolers for the 1080 ti?

>Also should i buy founders edition
You should never buy reference nvidiot, do you even have a 4k 60hz or 1440p 144hz display? At least you aren't getting jewed with the reference model this time

>I hate waiting
kys

>Also should i buy founders edition?
Do you hate yourselves?
It's shit cooler that thermally limits he GPU's boost and is loud. Wait for non-reference cards if you have to have this meme.

based norge

OP, why would you ever unironically pay 7600 kr for such an overhyped POS? You can just buy a 970 and get what is relatively the same exact performance for 99% of PC users for a fraction of the price

Realistically only warranty terms, if you plan to replace stock cooler with waterblock for example make sure the manufacturer won't void your warranty for doing that.

You're an idiot.

>3,5
Stop talking about this meme shit

the limited ram makes it useless for a 1080 card even today

a 6GB gtx 1060 is way better

>You can just buy a 970

You sure could, Timmy. You sure could.

Except buying reference makes sense if you're watercooling since the blocks for reference boards are more available vs custom cards

the most expensive one makes you a premium jewcuck

go back to the cuck shed sven

>swedcucks buying nvidia gpus

seems like the sweden cuck memes are real

>t poor paget

t. cuck

Are you sure it covers reference versions? I've heard of instances where vendors didn't offer their better warranty on reference cards. Which kind of makes sense seeing as they have control over component selection in their custom stuff and may end up with the shitty end of the stick from the parent company cutting costs.

I ran RE7 cranked all the way up on my 4790k + 970 and it never dipped below 60fps