twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BENIS :DDDDDDDDDD

show boipucci :DDDD

retarded concept for simpletons

I don't have a dualsim phone if that's what you're asking
I only have 1 mobile phone provider

Your mum.

This.
We're not living in the Star Wars universe.

Why literally everything in the English language is dualistic, a word only makes sense if you contrast it with something else.

Non-dualism is the message of practically every major religion in the modern world... what if they're wrong?

[Citation needed]

What is white? The presence of colour. What is black? The absence of colour. What is good? The opposite of evil. What is theism? The opposite of atheism. What is day? The opposite of night. What is God? The opposite of Satan. The universe is non-dualistic in the sense that when you combine these two alternate principles together they will create a third "God" which will be a combination somewhere in the middle of the two core principles. Like a dimmer switch or an egg timer this allows an object to escape binary simplicity and become 3. White, black and grey. Good, evil and neutral. Theism, atheism and agnosticism. Day, night and twilight. God, Satan and ???.

this nigga goin full occult

do you jam bathory whilst concocting weird potions?

only proper type of Dualism here lads

Probably driven mad by the heat or hallucinating from a spider bite.

No i'm just your average nobody, i try to fit in. I used to be an atheist because if God is all powerful and all loving, why is there evil in the world? Dualism answers this question. I'm not saying we should worship evil, but we need to be aware why it exists.

"White" is what we call light that contains waves of most of all wavelengths within the spectrum visible by our eyes. It is made up of photons. The absence or presence thereof can not be called 'dualism' by itself, it is just an extension on the contrast between 'presence' and 'absence' itself. It is like saying that 'no car' is opposite to 'a car'.
Also, please define 'Good' and 'Evil'. What measure do you use to know if an action is good or evil?
Day and night are simply not opposites. God and Satan are not opposites either.
You said every word is dualistic, so teach me the opposite of "definition", "omnipotence", "snowflake" or "wood".
You can try to pair things in positive, negative and neutral forms all you like, but it's simply ridiculous to simplify the universe in such a way. It's just your mind trying to feel like it understands stuff that is beyond your grasp.

I've never taken drugs in my entire life. I know i'm not crazy.

>I used to be an atheist because if God is all powerful and all loving, why is there evil in the world?
You don't know if there is evil in this world, and you don't know if there is good. If they do exist, they would indeed balance each other out. These words are exact opposites, they would have to balance each other out in some way, or our perspective would shift.
That does not mean this can be extrapolated to our whole world.

God created everything, and eveything he created is good and it couldn't be otherwise since God is the supreme good, so to be good you only need to be. The evil is the opposite of good so to be evil means to not be.

Nice circular logic m9

>dualism
A spook

Cold war.

>"White" is what we call light that contains waves of most of all wavelengths within the spectrum visible by our eyes.
Keyword being "spectrum".
>What measure do you use to know if an action is good or evil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
>definition, omnipotence, snowflake or wood
Ambiguity, impotent, nouns are describing individual objects so of course they will be non dualistic. But just look at a tree stump you can see rings counting it's entire lifespan. Ice, water, steam... three.
Like I said the third principle creates infinite variety.

Ice, *liquid, steam.

>Ambiguity, impotent, nouns are describing individual objects so of course they will be non dualistic.
Ambiguity is simply not an opposite of definition. If you think of an opposite to 'ambiguity', 'definition' does absolutely not come to mind.
The opposite of omnipotence would be to be able to not be able to exert any influence on the universe, which equals nonexistance. Something that you could describe as the opposite of omnipotent can not exist, therefore there is no real opposite.
>nouns are describing individual objects so of course they will be non dualistic
Yeah, so basically what you said before
>Why literally everything in the English language is dualistic, a word only makes sense if you contrast it with something else.
is bullshit.
Your 'theory' is not dualism. You don't even clearly define what it is that you believe.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
That theory describes the conflict between the different moralities people live by, it does not pertain the discussion of what is 'good' or 'evil'.
> But just look at a tree stump you can see rings counting it's entire lifespan.
This has nothing to do with anything.
>Ice, water, steam... three.
Plasma
>Like I said the third principle creates infinite variety.
Yeah, that's what I mean by that what you believe is not dualism in any sense. You can literally place anything that doesn't fit your stupid theory in this category.
Basically what you're saying is an incredible oversimplification, but I already know that I'm not going to be able to convince you just how ridiculous it is.

>Your 'theory' is not dualism. You don't even clearly define what it is that you believe.
I said I think the universe is dualistic and non-dualistic at the same time. It is this third aspect of the trinity which gives us the illusion of monism. see>it does not pertain the discussion of what is 'good' or 'evil'.
Quite obviously it does. If you mix the two moralities together you can create an infinite variety of subcategories, but those are the core principles.
>Plasma
A plasma can be created by heating a gas or subjecting it to a strong electromagnetic field, applied with a laser or microwave generator. This decreases or increases the number of electrons, creating positive or negative charged particles called ions, and is accompanied by the dissociation of molecular bonds, if present.
Dualism mate.
>Basically what you're saying is an incredible oversimplification
It is fucking simple but it's everywhere.

>I said I think the universe is dualistic and non-dualistic at the same time
That is simply bullshit. You're trying to say something smart, but the universe cannot be dualistic and non-dualistic at the same time, because the latter is opposite to the other by definition of the 'non-' prefix.
A universe that is both at the same time can only exist in a universe where things can be themselves and their opposites at the same time. If this is somehow included in your theory, you'd be using circular reasoning. Apart from that, it is simply defying logic and linguistics.
>Quite obviously it does. If you mix the two moralities together you can create an infinite variety of subcategories, but those are the core principles.
Yeah, if you split anything into subcategories and then combine it again, you end up with what you had before, which you can then split again however you like. Great thinking! You still didn't answer what is good or evil.
>Dualism mate.
I don't see why you are calling this dualism. It seems like you didn't grasp at all what your wikipedia quote said, and just noticed the words "positive" and "negative". Please stop these mental gymnastics.
I'm done discussing with you, good luck with your theory.