An american says "come home white man"

>an american says "come home white man"
>his population is only 60% white

come home white man

Yeah but it's pop is largest in the world and one of few "white" countries who are doers not moochers. Not like 90% of EU for example

"White" pop, fix'd

>He thinks America has more white people than the eu

The EU is not a country, you stupid cuck

Come home abo.

i've never seen an usbekistan flag before
thanks

>the usa is a country when it suits them
>the usa is a bunch of states when it doesn't

Yes America has the largest white population, about 150 million. Russia is 2nd with about 110 million whites. Then probably Germany with around 70 million.

I don't even understand what you're saying. No one ever claims New York is a country. The USA is always a country comprised of states, like any country which is made up of subdivisions.

>white people are valuble

>cuck

there are more spics and blacks in america than people in my entire country LMAO

>it's a proxy with no proofs episode

Enjoy having less and less sovereignty when brexit fails.

You were a real country once, just remember that.

That doesn't have anything to do with the 50 million hispanics in america but whatever lmao

>Russians
>white
If Russians are white then also Uzbeks, Tadjiks etc.

which state has the least blacks?

He means come live in my segregated neighbourhood wher you can legally shoot niggers when they get on your property.
Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Vermont, Maine, any state in the midwest.

what is home?

count Indiana Illinois,Kentucky, and Ohio out of that.

way to fucking many of them

Less than 45% white in the under 1year olds

Average white age: 43 old
Averqge spic age: 27 y.o.

>two biggest states got SPICED

Probably Michigan and Wisconsin too desu

>tfw we're all literally made to live in monocultural environments.

A Z T L A N

>mcc his country is not +90% master race

kill yourselves already

>+90% white

my mistake

""""white"""""

y quien te conoce a vos gasheguito del orto?

moorish posting

>90% spic "white"
The US is 80% white by those standards.

>t. abdel al yazairi

It's not distributed evenly though, there are hundreds of different places you could choose to live that's mostly all white. Generally though the more mixed the more populous a place is, so you better settle for a comfier smaller town. There's always Canada too if you're looking for a small town, so it's more an issue of geography and local laws. Not sure why anyone would migrate to the US to live in an urban environment, Europe is a lot better in that regard and some of the worst places there don't mean shit compared to how fucked up many places here are because of the BLANDA UP mentality. Sissy Sup Forumstard Euro's think the world is ending need to take a vacation here and see how good they have it.

>Australia is the perfect country
>Only country in the world with a growing genital mutilation rate

That's not white your prison census put in evidence, César.

>prison census
Not even close to the same as national census.

>blah blah blah excuses

You're not white anymore by anyone's standard, come to terms with that and you'll lead a more fulfilling life as an enlightned but defeated individual rather than a fool in denial.

>a state composed of states

Actually the US's white population is peaking now at nearly 195-200 million, and will then decline to ~170 million in the next 50 years

>You're not white anymore by anyone's standard

Never said we were, but we're far more white if we consider these "white" spics white like Argentina does

Alaska is our biggest state though and that's still quite white and unsullied by Hispanics.

>Argentine thinks he's considered white in the US
One drop rule Pablo

>Argentina is "white"
>Still poorer and more violent than the lowest American nigger on average
Can't make this shit up

True, those few drops of congoloid blood in your veins and that most Americans have kinda contradict you.
Don't worry, I don'r consider myself racist.

>Most Americans
Projecting your countries breeding habits onto others now are we?

I'm tired of shitskins like you replying to me, seriously stop it it's disgusting.

>Argentine "posters"
Why haven't you fucks been range banned yet? The board quality would improve drastically.