The perfect laptop doesn't exi-

The perfect laptop doesn't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

usesthis.com/interviews/brian.kernighan/
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
apple.com/shop/product/HHSD2VC/B/belkin-yourtype-bluetooth-wireless-keypad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True perfection indeed

The perfect bait thread doesn't exi-

Who cares if it can handle the heat. Wells I have one and it does make you legs hot. Don't sit it on your nuts if you're trying to have kids.

OK we get it, it doesn't get hot while you're browsing facebook

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

It gets hot when I'm plowing your mom though.

usesthis.com/interviews/brian.kernighan/

>no touch bar
Consider sudoku

>No Numpad

>The Macs are almost exclusively used as terminals to the Linux servers provided by the CS department

Try again, shill ass faggot

with your pencil dick you can barely fuck a hamster

I fucking knew. just as Sup Forums romanticises rusty cum encrusted thinkpads even though they were ALWAYS sector leader in vendor locking and anti theft(aka botnet) practices now we praise old macbooks. I give 1(one) year until /mbg/ threads praising 2012 macbook pros with their obsolete optical drives and clicky trackpads and firewire ports. Only to look edgy and out of picture. Screenshot this.

still using apple hardware and software though :^)

Yes, wow, an SSH tunnel. Truly major.

Well, too bad it's already replaced by the shitty 2016 iteration and Applel would never come back to the old design

The only reason Sup Forums hates Macbooks is because they're not covered in RGB LEDs and made for gaymers.

Windows doesn't even have ssh, so it's still saying something.

$200 is a lot of money to a NEET so obviously they can't have nice things

No, Sup Forums is full of computer experts so naturally, they'd avoid overpriced garbage designed for retards too stupid to even spell their own name.

Sup Forums will love it as soon as they are gamer dongles

I don't give 2 shits about Windows, saying "it's better than Windows" is like saying "it tastes better than tar".

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

apple.com/shop/product/HHSD2VC/B/belkin-yourtype-bluetooth-wireless-keypad

Saved

Has any other company with such small market share caused such butthurt before?

>this thing is PERFECT everything else is SHIT
>that's not true
>WOW BUTTHURT MUCH?

wow, butthurt much?

>$50

>2 ipads taped together
I'll just plug in my keyboard and mou-

The only reason Sup Forums hates macs is because most of Sup Forums is poor. This goes for Sup Forums in general, good things are hated in favor of neet contrarian trash to be edgy

And? Do you argue with everyone else who disagrees with you on such minor issues? Do you argue with someone who orders different food?

>people who disagree with me have less money than me
I wish one day to be able to bullshit myself half as well as you.

I don't understand what you're trying to refute here. Saying "X is better than Y" isn't a subjective statement. It's not a matter of taste. Your analogy makes no sense.

> Sup Forums hates macs because their poor
>
Yeah I don't think so somehow

You have autism. Computer preference is subjective.

Only looks good in comparison to their new models.

So the statement "macOS is better than Linux?" is subjective? According to what metrics? Wallpaper? Subjetive. Scaling algorithm? Objective.
>le autism maymay
Not an argument.

You're way over thinking this.
>using a libertarian meme to prove you don't have autism
KEK

The only reason niggers hates whites is because most of niggers are poor. This goes for shitskins in general, good things are hated in favor of gay nigger shit to be thug

Computer preference may be, but hard stats such as speeds, throttling, temperatures, battery life, and load times are not