Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LLbqGRQPc4
github.com/sukeesh/Jarvis
youtube.com/watch?v=E1rwKpAYM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off sukeesh

if "check ram" in data:
os.system("free -lm")

It is a linux command parser. At least it should have a lot more commands and a guide.

I would not put my name on this.

learn about artificial neural networks

Bet marvel is kicking itself for not copyrighting Jarvis. Every man and his dog is making a jarvis

Oh shieet marvel does have the trademark for jarvis

Show Hacker News.

I expected something else.
My ex was Järvis.

ITT: Sukeesh hopes that Sup Forums will build his project for him

dat youtube video
>480, so you can't recognise text
>justin bieber playlist
interdesting

Doesn't zuckerfuck also have a Jarvis in poohpee

>print("Could not request results from Google Speech Recognition service; {0}".format(e))
>using Google for speech recognition
Come back when you're not shilling a literal fucking botnet

So that is the new hype shit after smartphones has become old, great.

If he able to add some voice commands with hindu accent I would definitely use it.

>Look gius Im made a unfinished annoying assistant named after that nerdy superhero movie
>plz guis dont look up Mycroft personal assistant

>Its a command parser
>It takes your commands and gives you an output
That's sorta the point, user. Yea, it needs more commands but that's like saying you want more dessert.

Is that Jarvis related to this one youtube.com/watch?v=7LLbqGRQPc4
?

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO SUKEESH

The thumbnail looks like sperm fertilizing an egg in blue.

>Weather at roorkee
>It's 283.514 Fahrenheit
POO IN LOO

> ITT: nothing but racists

back to Sup Forums. this is a board for technology professionals

I can smell the fecal matter just from this post.

Oracle should go ahead and change the official Java logo to this

Then why are you here?

>github.com/sukeesh/Jarvis
>python
lol

Chchchcheck ur priviledge.Just because he's a pajeet,doesn't mean his creation is shit(pun intended)

user, redpill me on why python is worth laughing at, accept for it being for noobs?

>github.com/sukeesh/Jarvis
>python project
>using full tab stops
That's brave.

It's shit. Just use Maluuba.

Python is a very nice scripting language, and does very well for engineers, scientists, and people like that who need to do more computation that a utility tool could be reasonably created for, but don't need the power and performance a real programming language designed for use by programmers to program utilities (including Python; Python is a utility implemented in C, which is a powerful systems programming language) for users. SO while Python's great and I love it and it helps so many people, making anything beyond a one off utility in it is a joke.

Essentially, it's the "Fortran" of our day. Nothing wrong with languages like Fortran and COBOL, but if you tried to write UNIX or Mathematica in it, you'd be laughed at and/or institutionalized. So some pajeet trying to make what is essentially a voice driven shell in a language like Python is just laughable.

>and does very well for engineers, scientists
Completely false. The only reason why they use python is that they need a language that's popular, doesn't need any worry about memory safety, and has no compile time to speed up development.

Vault 7 has Python from the CIA.

~/smug-anime-face.jpg

>The only reason why they use python is that they need a language that's popular, doesn't need any worry about memory safety, and has no compile time to speed up development.
But, that was my point you fucking retard. It does well because it's a relatively powerful scripting language that's easy and fast to use and they don't need the power and performance of a real programming language.

Can you read? Or have you not made it past the third grade?

Python is not even remotely powerful which is why it's only used as an interface to programs written in C or fortran and never for itself. If it were 'easy and fast' to use rather than 'easy and fast to make you waste days of work because of a typo' it would do very well for engineers and scientists. Learn to read, idiot.

It's literally "I'm too big of a pussy cuck to use a compiled language, waawaaaa" : the language.

There is not a SINGLE fucking reason to teach that shit instead of Java or .NET.

It has an awesome standard library and convenient wrappers for BLAS, LAPACK, Intel MKL, etc. It's the swiss army knife of scientific computing. Source: have PhD, work in scientific computing

for 99% of the useless shit written by software developers, development time cost/FTE >>>> runtime cost

Ask me how I know you know precisely nothing about scientific computing and have less degrees than you've seen live pussies.

>entire job goes down after days of work
>this means that you have to repeat days of work before you can even start the next development task
>this means that on average, it takes developers days to write a single character's worth of code more than in any other language
>somehow this decreases development time

You're wasting your time with the bluepilled code cucks on Sup Forums. These niggers are triggered by any language that makes you declare data types lmao

- Sup Forums, what should I wear today?

No

He's trying to play it off like it understands speech, but all it does is parse.

You type "check ram" and it gives back your RAM.

You type "How much RAM is free," and it will do nothing.

This.

He could have at least made an attempt at breaking the user command into a tree and analyzing the subject and verb.

>easy and fast to make you waste days of work because of a typo
what

I seriously hope you are trolling,
youtube.com/watch?v=E1rwKpAYM0Q