youtube.com/watch?v=O-_j7Jg6qbc

Yes
I am Greek

I am greek

Maroc

Yes
Remove kebab

Chile
No, racism is for mentally handicapped people (like Sup Forumstards)

turey
no

maybe yes

yes
I hate niggers

yes.japanese government is not japan and not japanese.

Belgium (>""country"")

Yes

Israel.
No. Or at least I actively try to not be racist. I still fail sometimes but that I recognize my own failures is a good thing.

I think most people are racists. Probably for the same reason most people are religious. Simple, feelgood solutions let you keep being a dick while patting yourself on the back. Xenophobia allows you to reject the very real horror that is the fact that humans are largely not in control of their own destiny; that historical circumstances plot the course of your life. If you are from a certain social class (and ethnicities almost always belong primarily to one class) then you'll most probably stay in that class, as will your children. This easily explains things like the disproportionate amount of criminals belonging to racial minorites in western societies. A lot harder to swallow than "they're bad people lol" though.

Imperio Romano
Yes. I used to hide it for long years, but I guess the whole world is becoming more "rayciss" as this multiculti bullshit keeps growing.

Although I don't like jews, I agree with this guy

USA
I didn't used to be, but these days it legit feels like being "racist" is the only defense I have against being bred out of existence by SJWs

I don't even have anything against other races, just self-loathing white people

canada
the races racists think exist don't exist. There is no black/white/asian/et cetera race. There are black Indo-Europeans and white Semites. There are probably racial differences, but humanity is a young race and they're not major. 99% of racism (stormtards/afrocentrists/arabs) is just people being ignorant and hateful.

1. flag
2. not in any way

1. Flag
2. Partly. I mean I hate only niggers, arabs, gypsies, aboriginals, poo in the loo and jews

I am Brazilian.
Not at all.

Flag
Technically, no. Let's say yes anyway.

Of course I do believe in genetic differences between groups of peoples which create different types of personalities and intelligence levels.
In 50 years time Africa will still not be succesful because I am afraid they just can't be, but times will prove me right... or wrong. But probably right just like it has done so for so long now.

>Mexican American

I hate niggers, self hating whites like Carl the Cuck, extreme SJW PC whites like Merkel and arabs because well, it's always them doing the terrorizing isn't it?

no I am not racist.

Nah.
Every race is equally shit.

1-Flag
2-Yes.
But I try not to show up

Are azeri superior race?

Romanian
Only somewhat. Dislike gypsies and pooinloos by default, but I am suspicious of virtually anyone else or dislike all races and nationalities over some reason. Cumskins for their condescension and imperialism, shitskins for their savagery and "fuck you over"-ness. That said if someone is a decent human being I will not care what his race is. If he is pure African though I will always be on guard.

Seeing how I have the IQ of the average resident of sub-Saharan Africa, I can't really look down on them. And I like black music.

>azeri
>race
Everyone is shit, Ivan.
Planet will breath easily when we die out.

In 50 years time Europe will be brown. Africans are winning the long run because we are literally sitting in the corner masturbating.

Ameriga
I automatically distrust black people until I know that they aren't full blown nogs, but other than that no

>semites
>white

That's not actually true, you've been listening to far right wing propaganda which puts the muslim fertility rate way too high and also blacks aren't even in Europe in such great numbers.

No, I respect others, but not if they are jn my country.
I see shitskins and Niggers on a daily Base.

Nothung wrong with it. If native europians weren't so cucked barbaric indoeuropians couldn't seize Europe and we hasn't got great european civilisations.

>No, I respect others, but not if they are jn my country.

Fuck you then xenophobe. I hope you get the shit beaten out of you if you ever leave Hitlerland.