/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Comfy edition

Previous Thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker disservice by providing members with opportunities for shitposting development, by recognizing tracker drama competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?

WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

>News
OP has no respect for anons who keep posting in /ptg/.

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have /marked/ users from here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users sucking cock for invites and when you cum, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE9zeFLzJ_Q
strawpoll.me/12496553
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=tendies
radio.therightstuff.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Oppaitime is the only currently open path into AB

niggers tongue my seedbox

Get raped and kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome

any vulnerable seedbox out there?

yeah they are plenty

youtube.com/watch?v=rE9zeFLzJ_Q

Your entire family tree deserves to be gassed, you subhuman shit smear. I hope you get trapped in a car accident and burn to death, you fucking failed abortion

Post them

I hope you get violently raped by a pack of niggers so badly that you have to get a colostomy and spend the rest of your life shitting into a bag until you die of AIDS.

Is everything alright with your real life?

strawpoll.me/12496553

be sure to take your meds or mummy isn't going to make you tendies

>isn't going to make you tendies
What's wrong with tendies, you stupid bitch?!

Sup Forums is leaking again

>PTP (PassTheHeadphones)

What's your problem?

sounds like your ass is

i had taco bell

7-layers?

and a nacho supreme

Tendies are the best.
Pic your poison

>not about private trackers
>fuck off
>thank you

Piss off back to 9gag, inbred nigger.

>No mcnuggets

Those aren't tendies. Tendies are solid white meat strips. That's pink slime.

Not in that lineup, only frozen stuff you can buy in the supermarket
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=tendies

hello anons. are the recommendations still being grabbed or am i too late?
are there any /pyramids/ coming up?
thx sirs

just use your freeleech tokens you loser

there's steady traffic on the recommendations so they're a good use for some of your tokens

>tfw no one uploads the gavin mcinnes show to BTN but they upload naked news
mixed feels

wow
thx user. i''ll grab the popular ones i'm interested in.

>watching a show made by a cuck shill for Israel

nope

it's funny and comfy background noise
listening to it while I play weeb shit on my vita doesn't make me hate jews any less

Listen to The Daily Shoah instead. They make fun of Gavin McCuck, for good reason. Or any of the other shows from TheRightStuff network.

radio.therightstuff.biz/

I also recommend the Paranormies if you like /x/ stuff.

Zara Larsson - So Good. Out next Friday. Pyramid user posted last night.

Is this true?

>Zara Larsson

literally who

any trackers that don't allow niggers?

They are all run by niggers, so no.

Sadly, no. There's no way to keep out niggers.

You people are the reason I hardly ever visit these posts anymore

Calm down Jamarcus

Whats the problem with black people?

you can host servers underwater and not allow admission without both parent's consent

Good. Stay out, you nigger-loving cuck.

>t. cuck

Niggers are the reason for all world problems, so it is only natural you want your software nigger-free. Piss off, cunt.

>Niggers are the reason for all world problems,

Actually, that's Jews. Niggers are just animals that the Jew maintains like a pet so they can unleash them upon their enemies. It's the reason why the NAACP was mostly headed by Jews back in the day.

Fair enough.

go back to

gavin is a phoney and slags off England way too much just because his parents are from Scotland but he's still a funny cunt
daily shoah has too many lying cunts like mike enoch

I trust Mike more than Gavin, who travels to Israel in his videos and kisses Jew ass. Gavin is the most dangerous kind of cuck because he has an audience.

>I'm a cuck because racial slurs offend me
Only on /ptg/

>i trust this kike who lied about being a kike and shilled for white supremacy while having a black brother more than a guy ridiing the 'alt-right' trend
EVERY alt-right entertainer is a cuck but at least gavin is a funny cuck

>getting offended by a word over the Internet
LMAO

Typical 'white permavirgin in his mom's basement" response

Fuck off and goodbye racist

Not everybody is perfect. There's a lot of people in our movement connected to our enemies because we are that besieged from all sides. Many of us grew up for years being brainwashed and may have only been red-pilled recently. Gay uncles, adopted siblings, past Jewish girlfriends, many people have made these mistakes or had no choice to be exposed to it. However, as long as you don't cuck and say things like "Jews can be our allies against the Muslims" then you are fine.

I have never laughed at anything Gavin says.

Typical "I'm a scrawny white faggot who gets offended for minorities over the Internet" response

>((our movement))
I'm not a part of your gay contrarian movement
I just want to be left alone away from degeneracy and non whites and have a gun in a country that runs on meritocracy, not some meme alt-right country
whats your point

>I'm White and I'm offended

typical cuck.

>I just want to be left alone away from degeneracy and non whites and have a gun in a country that runs on meritocracy

That isn't how things work. No matter where you run, it will eventually be flooded by 3rd worlders because you won't take a stand and create a homeland with other like-minded Whites. You are the reason why cities are flooded with these people. You don't like it but you won't actually do anything about it because you'd rather run away and live in a shack.

wtf I hate gavin now
I will no longer listen to a guy who makes me laugh when i'm bored, instead I will listen to some fat kike talk shite and larp about building a white ethnostate on the internet

Life isn't atlas shrugged as much you and I want it to be m8
We wont be running off to a hidden valley in colarado after the leftist world collapses anytime soon

Been using Transmission QT on windows for a while, but is qbittorrent better/the one to use?

use deluge dumb nigger

Fuck off back to /r/eddit, inbred cuck.

this

transmission qt was abandoned

Is GGn's H&R system still broken?

Is GGn still broken?

Is still broken?

who gives a fuck
get a real hobby

Lol why are you even here.

How about this:
FUCK GGN!

To watch works of art I would not be able to find otherwise
based

>Been using Transmission QT on windows for a while, but is qbittorrent better/the one to use?

No. Stay there. qStalledmeme is ratio suicide

>transmission qt was abandoned

Yeah but it still works. Look at all the cucks who use uTorrent 2.2.1. That's way more unsafe than a recent build of Transmission Qt.

Then just switch to Transmission official when it becomes stable.

What's the best way to build upload on RED? I've got plenty of buffer so I'm happy to download stuff just to seed. I downloaded all of the recommendations thinking people would use their FL tokens on it and treat it like a quasi-freeleech. I have seen some small gains but nowhere near as much as a freeleech.

Buy a few CDs. Upload them. Simple.

>Buy a few CDs
What's this talk about buy?
Sounds like pay 2 leech to me.

What's the point? It wont take you anywhere and music can be found literally everywhere else on the internet.
>muh quality, muh gazelle
If you can't navigate a site that doesn't use gazelle you just might have a severe disability of the mind and the (((quality))) rips on RED are sus at best

Yes actually. Pedro's bans hip hop.

What about heading to the local library and ripping from there?

I'm keeping my options open and hoping more sites will offer invites there in future. I'm at PU, trying to get to Elite.

As for your other point which isn't super relevant, I can navigate non-Gazelle sites, but why would I? I'm probably a bit autistic and sound organisation is a positive in my book. If RED and APL weren't there and, say for examples, Waffles hadn't kek'd itself and was #1 in terms of content then I'd use it almost exclusively. I just use whatever's the best available.

Also good assuming you have a local library that did not go out of business 10 years ago.

just use soulseek goy :^)

Transmission website hacked twice to spread malware.

uTorrent not even once.

> hdbits

Nice hook shit there.

sorry :/

seeding is bad

/marked/

You are cancer.

>pleb shit
>YIFY
>games
Good thing you're not on any tracker that matters

>YIFY
kek

>How To Trigger Autists: The Post

Nice save

I've just upped the upload limit from 1Kbps to 5Kbps just for you.
Can I join your circlejerk now, guys?