$800 for a computer. I need two disc drives and a good processor. It's for an 80 year old man...

$800 for a computer. I need two disc drives and a good processor. It's for an 80 year old man. Needs to be a web browsing monster. Prebuilt for convenience please.

wtf are you doing here

Bump. Please, I need suggestions.

Lol I would be interested in seeing what someone puts together as well. I personally would suggest getting an I-5 and then 8 GB of Ram, video card can be some old $200 card since he doesn't need it really since no video games besides maybe Farmville or what ever else old people do, solitary.

>pre-built
Didn't see that, but why rebuild what you can do yourself

SEARCH NEWEGG YOU LAZY SHIT

Why would he need a separate gpu at all? Integrated graphics would be all that he needs for stuff like that

Oh yeah I didn't think of that, too into realistic builds for you know, real people

That's a bit expensive lad

>"I-5"
>for an 80 year old man
>for web browsing
>suggests a 200$ gpu too
Just fucking leave this place

Genesis web browsing monster, why don't you suggest something then if you're so smart

1.i got aids making this
2.stop being a lazy fuck
3.get cancer because 2
4. consider suicide
5. 4. again just to be sure

Why two disk drives?

I got cancer reading this as well
150 bucks for a gayming mobo and a 2tb seagate hdd but no ssd for efficiency

He's probably a retard who thinks RAID is a backup

He likes having two disc drives to burn CDs. It's convenient for him. Just trying to keep everything simple and easy.

>150 bucks for a gayming mobo
>but no ssd for efficiency

If you got cancer reading my shit i probably got aids & zyka for my future kid

just throw one of those new pentiums/i3 with like 8gb of RAM,ssd and a cheapo 750ti.

i really doubt he'll need to spend $800 just to browse cnn and shit

my bad just read you wanted pre built.

buy some shit like a dell optiplex with the i7 3700 off eGay and throw an ssd and an extra cd drive.

I still don't understand why 2 discs

Think he meant two burners. Because it's like 2mins to burn a disk, and making multiple copy's eats time.

Ooooh shit, i even forgot dvd drives exist