Filipinos hate themselves

Filipinos hate themselves.

In the Philippines being attractive is considered not looking like a Filipino.

Their women stay out of the sun and walk around with umbrellas trying to be white.

This is what their FHM magazines look like..

Full of the least Filipino looking girls they can find in the whole country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Philippines#Pre-colonial_period_.28900_AD_to_1535.29
youtube.com/user/KiyomiGwiyomi/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool, what does a real Filipino look like then?

Like a monkey with no tits or ass.

t. Pinoy expert

Why are Filipinos so cute and adorable?

We are a multi-cultural nation, mate. It is impossible to play the race card when our entire race was the result of brewing Abbo, Malay, Mestizo, Latino, American, Chinese, Australian, and Mexicans in a single cauldron.

We just like white complexion because it looks soft and soothing. Nothing more, nothing less

Fact is though at the end of the day, you worship people who look the least Filipino possible.

You can try intellectualise it all you want but that is the truth.

You like lighter complexion because you are brain washed with a spanish colonial mentality.

Meh, it's just like how Koreans get jawbone surgery even though they tend to have wider jawbones

We never had any "Real Flip"
Philippines is an uninhabited archipelago isolated far away from mainland Asia.
If not for the passing merchants.

Call it colonial mentallity or whatever. I can assure you that racism is impossible here

what about the filippino barangays?

Borrowed from the word "balangay" (boat)
Came from Malay Datus who fleed from their tyranical leader and established the first actual civilization

there were kingdoms in the phillippines right?
Or is pic related all just a nationalist hoax?

I know a lot more about the Philippines than you think I do...

Stop bullshiting.

You may be race mixed but you still have a particular look and you hate it.

Italians have a particular look, but they aren't ashamed of themselves.

Italians don't go making their big noses smaller to look like everyone else.. They have pride in who they are and their background...

They wdont worship small nose non italian looking italians and say it's not self hatred but they don't.. They show pride in themselves.

Real
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Philippines#Pre-colonial_period_.28900_AD_to_1535.29
No one teaches it though and just skips to the Spanish era where it actually becomes interesting

Sorry, man. But we never cared about anyone's ethnicity.
If they were born as a Flip and looks good, they they will be admired. That's all we care about.

No, if you are born as a flip and look like a flip you are considered ugly.

If you are half white you are considered beautiful.

That's why you self hating pieces of shit have celebrities that are all half white looking or even chinese or half chinese.

Your bullshit may fool people in this thread but I know too much about the Philippines for it to fool me.

This is more evidence that you are brainwashed with a colonial mentality.

>Ignore all history before the Spanish got there.

At least Australians acknowledge aboriginals were here first.
We even have aboriginals on our money.

Why do you keep forgetting that philpinos are the most powerful race in the world

theyre the most cuck race on asia
infact they're so westernised nobody on asia think they're real asian

pinoy meaning filipino is used as an insult in many south east asian countries for over loud disgusting people who lack culture

I don't know if you are trolling or not but if that's how badly you want us to look like, ok.

So they're kind of the england of asia you mean.

We are fine with being alienated by our fellow Asians; Our loyalty falls to America.

And why shouldn't we?

China, Malaysia, and Japan wanted to terrorize us. America, who came from thousands of miles away was the only one who gave us protection, education, democracy, and better economy.

We couldn't care less about other's opinions, desu

didn't we do terrible things to your landscape and culture some time in the last like 75 years? like bomb the shit out of everything and station military bases there and shit?

They also worship America like little bitches...

It's worse than Australia's cuck stamp.

What the fuck is wrong with you, did a filipino guy had sex with your wife or something.

I'm not trolling..

You are litteral self hating and brainwashed by the spanish.

Fillipino self hatred is why the Fillipinos who grow up in western countries make stupid pictures like that "Filipinos are the most pwerful race meme"

Filipinos go to somewhere like America.

They see Black proud to be black, mexicans proud to be mexican, indians proud to be indian...
whole
Then these kids see how their parents, uncles and aunts take things like "You don't look pinoy you look more spanish" as a massive complement... "Oh wow do I really not look Fillipino, thanks!"

The kids who grow up in countries like Australia and America realise how fucked up this attitude is and thats why Non Fobs over do the whole "Filo pride" thing.

This Filipino guy is talking to me like I know nothing but I actually have a lot of experience interacting with Filipinos.

kek

Having Filipinos in the family and seeing how much they hate themselves bothers me a lot.

WW2 does not count

I hate Filipinos. I have Filipino friends but I hate them too kinda. I just hate their air of superiority and arrogance and over zealously religiousness.

You guys know the picture that says Filipinos are the most powerful race? They sure act like they think they are

I love Filipinos. They work hard, assimilate, and are friendly people.

>tfw my first gf was a Flip

The ones who are not fobs only act like this because the rest of the family hate themselves and being have no pride in their nationality..

"Filo pride, most powerful race in the world" type crap is how westernised Filos deal with all the self hatred their nationality has for themselves...So don't be too mad about it.

Ones who come here as skilled immigrants tend to assimilate.

dumb as bricks mail order brides don't.

Filipinos who are fobs act this way too.

Who are you? Chink? Indo? Malay? Flips who hate other Flips for hating themselves?

settle down you fucking chink

Why are you so obsessed with Filipinos? Are you a Flip?

>that one mad as fuck ausfag

Sorry you're basically part of Polynesia :^) Your cultural struggles must be immense

T. Domingo Gonzales Hernadez Fernando

is this considered a 10 in philipines?

She looks Chinese

Definitely not flip monkey

Brainwashed.

t. Domingo Gonzales Hernadez Fernando

mexico of asia

They seem to be completely destracted their national or ethnical identity by Spain and America.I can find some Maria's son always claim Japanese war crime at ww2.What is Japanese war crime for south asian countries at ww2?We just help them fighting against invaders didnt we?Their education maybe have a strict deflection lead by America or some White power.

see, this is the pinoy mentality
no pride, no dignity, no honour

how about stop worshipping foreigners and stand up for yourself for once?

Absolutely

C U C K E D

Oh boy, here we go. Do we need to come bomb you again?

he's only telling the truth
why even protect a flip?
are you flip diaspora?

Because everybody seems to like killing them when we aren't around.

Cut that shit out.

eyes kind of too far

Based Flips.

youtube.com/user/KiyomiGwiyomi/videos

Disgusting

Fag

why not?

phillipine is what turkey is to europe for asia, its a racial and cultural blight, it represent historical cucoldry and shame

buthurt bong who cant get qt flip gf

all the qt flips near me (bay area CA) love getting BLEACHED. what gives, flipfriends?

t. mojeno rodriguez fernandez aquino

it is their tradition, they just broaden up from spain worshipping to white worshipping

No. We only killed the Muslim ones and regular Pinoys hate the shit out of them anyway.

Read OPs post, they want half children to add to disgusting mutt genes.

Lol no

Average Fillipino """""""people""""""""""

Pinoys self hate and white worship so hard

Also racism and discrimination exist everywhere in the world even in homogeneous Japan against other japs contrary to the "lol no racism here " bs that flip posted earlier.

Lmao look at all these butthurt flipshits letting something online trigger their autism.

Lmao fuck nuts

>trying to be pale*
It has nothing to do with being white m8.

It's true, but what asian countries don't do this ?

Here in California most flips are indistinguishable from dark brown chicanos except if they have really asian eyes

>but what asian countries don't do this ?

what 'asian' countries are you talking about? You do know that northern east asians have 'lighter' skin than most europeans other the extreme northern / nordic ones.

When you hear about SE asians wanting to be 'white' they arent trying to be white like Europeans but look like northern asians.

I've heard other Filipinos say exactly the same. Do you love Ronald Reagan

Kek

Fake propaganda they spread. Japan uses skin lightening products and even have nipple lightener, the Koreans can't stop getting plastic surgery.

t. Tanner Smith

Never left the country in his life.

thats a man right?

it is hilarious that you can see in Europe the different skin variations from the swarthy Greeks to the blonde Nords and you cannot process in your head that the same variations would exist in Asia where the distances are even greater between places like the Phillipines to Harbin China.

Never knew Ben Franklin was Chill with the Japs

Rodrigo Duterte will make the Philippines great again by murdering everyone who dare do the drugs.

Hi Chang.