Moved into refugee neighborhood

So my family just moved from a rural white area to after a divorce an urban apartment filled with "Bosnian refugees". They're weird are they muslim or not? What should I keep in mind when living around them to keep things peaceful, and does anyone speak bosnian because I'm pretty sure this 26 year old dude is trying to bang my 17 year old sister.

>Used to live in rural shithole

>Moved to a city slum

Sounds like you have a red neck family that act like king of the hill characters.

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

Good luck man your life sounds terrible. learn Bosnian greetings idk senpai

If anyone does speak it drop me some contact info and ill hit you up with a small thank you on paypal or whatever for translating my little sisters chat logs

Basically

I'm from St. Louis which has the highest concentration of Bosnians outside of Bosnia. Almost all of them where pretty irreligious. Drank a shit ton, fucked and dated anyone. Idk if they even observed Ramadan or not.

Can confirm.
t. St Charles

Greet them by giving them the peace/victory sign but with the thumb extended.

So far they seem to snub me but Ive noticed a few adult males chatting up my sister, she leaves her facebook up and Ive found shes added a few and speaks to them on chat thus my curiousity of some of the things theyre saying to her which i highly doubt she understands, seems flirty

Sure, my roommate speaks it, I'll help you out for a small token paypal fee

good advice
bosnian diaspora here, this is a typical bosnian greeting
do this op, they'll like you so much

mail cmoorebuts à gµmail

Agreed, this is the traditional sign of our people

Your sister is going to get fucked, whether she wants it or not.
You must rape the men first.

Send me your contact info, kik, skype etc

There is nothing wrong with a 26 year old dude wanting to bang your 17 year old sister.

Your little sister speaks Bosnian?

Nope there isn't, still not trying to let it happen she has three scholarships and has worked her ass off to throw it away on puberty.

No but a few are saying things to her in bosnian and she replied thats so hot so Im curious what theyre saying

mail me here:
have to go now, but tomorrow I'll have a look, send what you want translated

Would prefer something immediate like skype or kik