Be French

>Be French
>Have one of the most impressive military histories in the world
>Be the only country in the past 1000 years to successfully invade mainland England
>Be one of the handful of countries with nukes and a permanent seat on the UN Security Council
>Have a major influence in science, art, music, cuisine, philosophy, and fashion
>Have the most famous building in Europe
>Have what's widely considered to be the sexiest language and accent
>Have one of the largest empires in recorded history
>Have the most tourists per year of any country, including ones much larger than your own
>Have such a nice country that people are literally dying to get in
CAN'T MAKE THIS MERDE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2015/12/22/the-10-most-visited-cities-of-2015/21286922/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, people are literally dying in Paris

That's what happens when you put a Spaniard in charge of anything.

>scatalan

>Cadiz
>Catalonia

Ah, you are so retarded to mention the mayor that has little to do with the national secuirity and the secret service.

They were never mutually exclusive. Two Spaniards only amplify the problem and only one of them isn't "really" Spanish.

Yeah, no.
Not even our rude tourists want to visit your Muslim-infested shithole.
And that's saying something considering how us Chinks are fucking everywhere.

aol.com/article/2015/12/22/the-10-most-visited-cities-of-2015/21286922/
>1. London
>2. Bangkok
>3. Paris

Manuel Valls, Prime minister ?

Sometimes I feel glorious when I think of these foreign people coming in France to success. But fuck, when I see them...

Napoléon, islamboo, manuel Valls, jewboo

Are you even humans, subhumans ?

>chink calling other countries "shitholes"

Thanks god. We know Japanese are weird, bug they're 20x better than you tbf. Stay away from France and go back to algeria.

You are retarded. Stop posting and embarrassing yourself.

>he's proud of having an incompetent scatalan ruler

Sandfrogs everybody

>You are retarded.
At least I'm not Spanish

>Algeria
u wot m8

Used to be a popular choice for Chinese tourists. Slowly, however, they realized the romanticism is long done and shitskins have invaded the motherland. EU tourism in general is declining here.

You were our colony. Maybe my great great great father raped a blonde tittied and spreaded the poison.

> Netherlanders in charge of something

Remember Sberenica?

>Maybe my great great great father raped a blonde tittied
Who knows. Rape is in your moorish blood after all.

what went wrong?

Everytime I see a french thread there is at least one buttmad spanish and one netherkanker broeder.

France seems to be germanic finally.

>666
Devil, plz.

Sorry, to be germanic a German war-obsessed dictator must describe your citizens as brothers.

Does this please the french

I like the French climate most of all, the French themselves are known to be terrible egocentric people to be around.

Did your country banter the French?

>Germany
>Yes

>Sorry, to be germanic a German war-obsessed dictator must describe your citizens as brothers

We had that. Hitler. He even raised a French SS division.
33. Grenadier der SS Charlemagne.

It never got enough volunteers to man it, but still it shows we were aryans or close enough. Racial purity was required to be a SS.

>Used to be a popular choice for Chinese tourists. Slowly, however, they realized the romanticism is long done and shitskins have invaded the motherland
Yeah...+48% of Chinese tourists last year in Paris, it sure is declining...

Well, "arrogance" is a French word, that entered English to describe the behavior of the French-speaking conquerors (Normans).
So in a way, if you look in the dictionary for "arrogant", you'll see... me.

It's not necessarily bad though, it's not supposed to be UNWARRANTED arrogance, and so not just talk.

Only arrogant people could plan democracy for the entire Europe, the metric system, EU, and the like, for instance. So, it does have its good times.
When it's Sarkozy of course, it's much more difficult to like it, I realize.

france is an african shithole now

Yes !

Good. More conquering to be done.

>Be the only country in the past 1000 years to successfully invade mainland England
what is pakistan

Do you play too