AMD will be added back to the S&P 500

>AMD will be added back to the S&P 500

marketwatch.com/story/urban-outfitters-first-solar-frontier-communications-booted-from-sp-500-2017-03-10

seekingalpha.com/article/4053640-goldman-sachs-snaps-613-million-worth-amd-stock

JEWS BUYING AMD IN DROVES, IT'S OVER INTEL IS FINISHED

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Smallfry Kikes are scared, even their glorious masters don't believe the shit they spew.

>b-but Ryzen is a failure!1!!!
You still can get up on the train, you will get cuck gains if you buy after Q3 financials, but you won't get ANY gains if you buy after Q4

>P-PLEASE BUY OUR STOCK
>GOD PLEASE BUY IT QUICK WE'RE SINKING
lmao whatever

back to 14.60 already
realistic price before vega and r5 is 16
if you got money, i'd buy now

You need to get the damn shares NOW before Naples crashes data center market with no survivors.

Retard investors won't get the news until they see the financials senpai, financials for Ryzen success won't be out until Q3, and for Naples rape not until Q4
>added back to S&P 500
Keep telling yourself that AMD is going down

Holy fuck AMD stock shills

You guys are the same fucktards that hyped up Ryzen and then it turned out to be a fucking failure

Fuck AMD shills, you should be perma-banned for life

user, it's okay to be angry. You were too retarded to get it at $2 per share, at least get it now.

>fukcking failure
>even though it's selling extremely well
Keep telling yourself that salty shill

Two dumbfucks who bought AMD and now it's tanking

Keep shilling AMD here you stupid fucks, I'm watching you. All of us are watching.

>tanking
user, i...

This is one buttmad shill kek

lmao stop spending so much time on /gee/

AMD shill calling other people shills, the irony.

Delicious mad

Do you hate free money Pajeet? Buy fucking stocks you designated street shitter.

>I can't google "amd stock"

oh, it's retarded

Holy fuck, free money?

Are you really trying to scam people that hard?

AMD shills are the worst kind of people.

FREE money you fucking streetshitter.

This is why you'll never do better than getting paid 0.1 cents a post on Sup Forums, Sanjay.

>being this retarded

dafuq my nigga

NOOOO DELET

This is why you'll send all day desperately shilling AMD so you can scam suckers into buying that shit

>this salty because he didn't bought at 2
>this salty because he didn't bought at 4
>this salty because he didn't bought at 6
>this salty because he didn't bought at 8
>this salty because he didn't bought at 13
>this salty because he didn't bought at 14

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>FoMO

I use AMD in most of my builds simply to support the underdog. I wouldn't want them to go under and allow Intel to control the market. Monopolies are a bad thing, user.

AMD is going down. You are not going to fool anyone pajeets. Intel was, is and will be always superior.

Javascript benchmarks are broken as fuck, in a previous thread everyone was getting different results even with the same specs.

NO DONT DO THIS MY AMD STOCK IS FALLING I LOST MILLIONA

Intel will BTFO AMD again like they always do.