Out of curiosity, who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming Balkan war? Here's a tiny bit of story:

Out of curiosity, who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming Balkan war? Here's a tiny bit of story:

>pro-serbian separatist political party leader in Bosnia is stirring shit up, singing certain songs at the meetings, that were associated with last war and ethnic cleansing
>recent source, today, youtube.com/watch?v=xP0aLlGdTpA
>news reports are saying more and more people are getting involved at these events
>there are rumors that borders over there (and even borders over here) are adding more people and vehicles for control
>there are rumors that arabs and westerners are going to support the terrorists all over again
>I heard from one guy at uni who joined some paramilitary, that they increased training and are expecting foreign support (mostly in form of Russian hardware)

Last time the West (most notably US) supported muslim terrorists, and they got 9/11'd just a little bit later. I wonder will Serbia see more foreign support this time, with all the recent ISIS terror attacks all over Europe, or will we be the 'bad guy' again (even tho muslims have no business on our land anyway and should rightly get btfo'd)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZa5wyN0UBc
youtube.com/watch?v=626Kfa1ts54
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=UGjptvq8ldI
youtube.com/user/Kocayine/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44
youtu.be/4-NvCO_yCqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrj-gyz37IE
youtube.com/watch?v=yb6ljBz1jTY
youtube.com/watch?v=JX9kXJIydmA
youtube.com/watch?v=eDHgLlEsDHs
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtu.be/wukeupQk4eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=bM_es_sScjw
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
inserbia.info/today/2015/11/turkish-census-of-kosovo-in-1455-13000-serb-homes-only-46-albanian/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YOXK1g8Es4
youtube.com/watch?v=xMoleWA4ko8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Albania desu

Croatia > Slovenia > Bulgaria > Serbia >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bosnia > Albania

9/11 was an inside job tho

hvala roki

NO SERBIA NOT THIS AGAIN

albania of course, we need more muslims in europe. your best chance is if EU gets right-wing governments that are against muslim europe, however EU and America are kebab liberals, so prepare that cock for circumcision.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

So its going to be serbia vs bosnia?

Will shit kick off in kosovo?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZa5wyN0UBc

Listen, we're that one special spice in every Euro war, we see that shit is going down with migrants, we don't want to be left out

Admit it, you all missed us

Croatia.

Serbia of course. Why would I not support my fellow Christians?

but why would anyone support the muslims? for what reason? for what purpose?

I thought even people not bordering them learned how disgusting they are by now

>killing people because they belong to a different religion (bosnians and croats)
>taking land that doesn't belong to them
>hate towards the US and France because they bombed them

Serbia truly is the ISIS of Europe

Are there any other pro-Serb songs besides Serbia Strong/Remove kebab?

I don't know and I don't care, in my mind there is permanent war on the balkan anyway.

Either way post comfy serbian war music
youtube.com/watch?v=626Kfa1ts54

>who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming Balkan war

Definately NATO bombing Belgrad

I dont think were going to do anything this time, people are fed up with being interventionist now.

So Serbia is gonna dindu nuffin again OP?

>taking land that doesn't belong to them
not according to charlemagne's europe

>Out of curiosity, who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming Balkan war?
We already support you, believe it or not, probably because we are experiencing the shit with muslims you were experiencing before. they can't integrate, they just ain't european, regardless if their ancestors were like with bosnians.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28

>Servia

top fucking kek, based serves

We are the inventors of Servers and Data Mining

>based serves
yeah, the most based people in that shit part of europea certainly. even burgers cosplay them

serbia of course

>hate towards the US and France because they bombed them

You don't hate people who bombed your place? Tell me your home address and I will be there to bomb you at a personal level.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGjptvq8ldI

Serbia, definitely

Serbia ofc

Serbia

youtube.com/user/Kocayine/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44

I don't understand a word but it's catchy

Comfy as fuck.

Thanks.

youtu.be/4-NvCO_yCqQ

my favorite part of these threads is all the serbroaches posting form different countries, in the end serbroaches got removed and now they're infesting the rest of the world

can't wait for based Trump to win the election and make his first international visit to the republic of Kosovo, will book a flight to witness that historic day

>Serbs getting all nationalistic and advocating ethnic cleansing

Why is this not surprising.

Mr. Trump hates mudshits.

Serbia. I don't think a war is gonna break out over a political extremist singing songs of better times however.

>proof again that Serbians can't coexist with others.

I'll be supported everyone who is anti-Serb.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrj-gyz37IE
youtube.com/watch?v=yb6ljBz1jTY
youtube.com/watch?v=JX9kXJIydmA
youtube.com/watch?v=eDHgLlEsDHs
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

>can't wait for based Trump to win the election and make his first international visit to the republic of Kosovo
i really dont think thats going to happen, he is effectively neutral on palestine/israel, so..

Really. Who gives a shit?

This might be a serbian gentleman /int appreciates: youtu.be/wukeupQk4eQ

Fucking kosovo is not a real country.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo

Arab cocksuckers need to die

where do I enlist?

Trump as well as Hilary support the independence of Kosovo, only one who was not so hot on the topic was Sanders, and thankfully he's done

why dont you fuck off to the middle east already?

"bosnians"

What do you want with it ?
It's full Albanians

based Vojislav is let free and you are asking who the west would support? Pls man.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM_es_sScjw

RAP AGAINST KEBAB
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

Keep dreaming, Edin. He won't visit Kosovo.

I don't want it. I just hope they don't get any more support from the west. It's a failed "country" from the start.

I'm a digger for qt croatian girls.

>Kosovo
give it to Albania and then nuke them muslims

Are Albanians Native to it ?
If not start an ethnic cleansing m8

It has a lot of historical sights and a lot of monasteries that are older than our entire country. Its a cultural center of Serbia. It was Serbian longer than our current capital city.

You can always kick out Albanians and restore it.

You support Russia. You are already declared the enemy. Of course the west will bomb Serbia.

Whoever removes Hrvatske ustaše from Slovenian hearth.

also
>Benevenutum

who makes this shit

Damn that is some catchy stuff.

Based Serbia protecting us from the Sorosoid Yehudi anti-gentile coalition

>ethnic cleansing
but they gonna get bombed by NATO again
just trade land for cash or another land

Is your sorce Kurir my friend or I should really look into this shit?

>there are seriously people out there that dont support Serbia

What is wrong with you all? Dont you know that tomorrow YOU will have the exact same problem? Serbia is not the first country to deal with this, entire middle east used to be Christian and deal with this during entire recorded history.

Muslims literally wake up, and want to go and ban your pork and behead you. That's all they ever do, because that's what their retarded book says. And you support this? You support people who read "kill all infidels" over and over in Arabic whole day??

Muslim filth is worse than animals. All they want to do is ban pork and entertainment and behead people. That's it. They will never cure diseases. Pioneer technologies. Explore space. Enjoy life. Achieve a civilized quality of life.
They will for ever walk around banning entertainment and killing people until you kill the last muslim on Earth. They can not be reasoned with.

Plus Western politicians might think it will help their reputation with Muslims. So they cant go wrong. You will just get punished for not being pro-nato.

I think Russia has more influence this time and maybe someone Albanians will leave from here and will never come back

ma jok, najverovatnije nije nista nego meni dosadno pa pisem ove gluposti, ne mogu da se nateram da ucim vec ceo semestar

this

Abdul

They aren't. Look here.
inserbia.info/today/2015/11/turkish-census-of-kosovo-in-1455-13000-serb-homes-only-46-albanian/

Albanians are stupid as fuck. Their state would collapse without western influence. So fucking stop supporting them already.

Well there is a cuck leftist disease in the west.

>Serbia has reneged on its primary goal of eliminating Croatian Nazi traitors first and then dealing with kebab

Shameful! Croatia must fall for civilization on the Balkans to prosper. Only a border between United Slovenia and Greater Serbia will turn our poor client states back into regional powers.

because cuck's

youtube.com/watch?v=4YOXK1g8Es4

I don't care for Brown Christians 2bh but people like Bosnians who are Arab slaves deserve this

I vote Wilders. But it's the truth. Our politicians hate Serbs and will lobby against them.

Makar postavi cistiju sliku.

Still I think you are not Dutch

Reminder for Servian subhumans!!

Reminder: Servia is one of the poorest countries in Europe
Reminder: Albanians are far smarter than servs in every field
Reminder: There are far more powerful Albanians businessman and rich people than servs
Reminder: 3/5 richest people in Balkans are Albanians.
Reminder: Albanians students have a far higher IQ than servian ones in Germany
Reminder: Servs are subhuman sons of whores
Reminder: Servs are ex slaves and turkish and albanian rape of springs!
Reminder: There are 50,000 servian prostitutes in Servia alone
Reminder: There are thousands of Servian whores and prostitutes fucking and working for Albanians in Kosovo alone
Reminder: There are thousands of serian whores working for albanians all over Europe
Reminder: Servs are subhumans and have had negative birth rates since 1995
Reminder: Since 1996 in Servia, 50,000 die more than are born.
Reminder: Servian population decreases every year by 80,000.
Reminder: Servs were sold as slaves by Albanians for centuries.

What happens if the EU stops sending money to Kosovo? Right, full anarchy and all the Albanians will come to Europe for gibsmedat. This is why Kosovo must remain.

>foreigners know more patriot music than me

Prepare the farming tools. This time we genocide Slovenes. Possibly leave a few thousands of them, scattered around Gorski kotar and Kopački rit, serving as local fauna/attraction

I thank Great Crane we don't live next to Serbians.
Can you live a decade without causing shit?

Germany has 300.000 of these sub humans will it has only a population of 2.000.000

Pic related was the only person to understand the Balkans.

>ma jok, najverovatnije nije nista nego meni dosadno pa pisem ove gluposti, ne mogu da se nateram da ucim vec ceo semestar

fuckin kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xMoleWA4ko8

America stands with Serbia

Serbia.

>Right, full anarchy and all the Albanians will come to Europe for gibsmedat
So they are as subhuman as the rest of their genetically similar friends from Middle East? Fine, don't allow either of them into your countries.

Nice. Šešelj publicly supports Trump as well.

Same as last time at Srebrenica. Pretend to be on the side of the Muslims, but just stand there and watch as they get rekt by the Serbians.

>Possibly leave a few thousands of them, scattered around Gorski kotar

That's already a reality though. Those people must be redeemed from the ustaše yoke! All Serbia needs to do is to send salad, the meat will be provided by Slovenes as we forge a United Slovenia, from Pulj to Čakovec with BLOOD AND STEEL! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR HRVATS!

no

Yep. About 10.000 tried to come here in 2015, not a single one was allowed. After all, Kosovo is a safe and prosperous nation. You see how this works?

Just settle the fuck down, m8.

>slovenia
>regional power

I literally laughed out loud.

Boland can support both sides with weapons.

they are bouth equally retarded kek

There has to be a difference between Kosovo Albanians and other Albanians. Albania is nearing Serbia, economically, while Kosovo persists as a dangerous Devil's asscrack. IMF, WB, trading economics, all show steady rise of standard and GDP p/c for Albania, almost leveling with Serbia

Think what you want. But it's still a politicial issue in the Netherlands. There is no way on earth they'd support Serbia.