Japan...

Japan, I am ready to forgive you for your heinous crimes in the War Against Japanese Aggression and reunite so that we may kill the Korean gooks and reassert Confucian supremacy onto the world. We are all brothers and sisters, let us put aside all of our petty differences.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1I036TY0rEE
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/hui-muslim-female-imam-yonghua-zheng-center-prays-with-news-photo/452606508
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's an Underage Poster Using A Proxy episode

Oh no, I assure you I am really a Chink.

Dat was kowaii desu

Don't you get tired of sucking other superpowers' cocks, 棒子? First you huffed and puffed at the various Chinese dynasties' royal phalluses and now you're sucking American dicks. Proud?

I like Korea though, they are good

A chink, but not Chinese.

A real Han would never forgive the imperialst swines for what they did.

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!
把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

Think we can be good friends

sure
we got a suit size one, finally.

Taking the bait here, you should come home Chinaman.

Just to prove I'm authentic here:
vocaroo.com/i/s1I036TY0rEE

You degenerates need to stop polluting our women's minds with your boipussies. Get your prissy Hyuns and Parks and Kims out of China thank you very much. Also, please stop the massive plastic surgery revolution. It's fake shit. Try not inbreeding for once Kimmy.

The party has a term for people like you: "banana", yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

Where is your pride brother?

习近平 please cleanse this man.

(hot voice though)

Yes, they produce median quality electronic devices at a reasonable price.
>Japan - high quality, high price
>China - low quality, low price
Korea hits the sweet spot in the middle.

> Sup Forums most acclaimed cucks the Swedes are telling me about cultural appropriation
> a race traitor living among race traitors
> probably handing his boipussy to Jamal as we speak

Is this bizzaro Sup Forums?

(thank you for the compliment)

japan started this asian "degeneration" or rather the modernization of the japanese media specific for young females with their girl bands in western clothes etc

as korea gained quick industrialization after the first park they to begin to use their big corporate media for the selling of this specific niche mostly aimed at males instead of females

all big fast money industry has a dark dark side like hollywood, sk music industry no less

If they demand, we supply. I think chinese culture boom is near, also. U guys have to prepare for that boom
Don't waste the chance

Has this exact same thread happened before?

koreans are jews of asia

koreans chinese and japanese should just get a long

they are all similar culture and should be a family

your voice made me wet
please make more

>they are all similar culture

sorry? couldn't hear that part well over the final throes of dogs in Korea

You have an accent. You're a nip.

what did korea ever do to you???

they are innocent

Too long time had been apart each other
Never be even goodneighbor

Well basically they did nothing in particular.
Just a different country with a different culture distant from ours which happens to be in the same region of the world called East Asia.

they have same culture
its similar to chinese

which is east asian

ALL ROOK SAME

But are Korean most autistic about Confucianism among us?

They are brainwashed Christians. Cucked out of their own culture by America

We obviously should ally with and go fuck White shits invader.You Chinese friends finnaly realized this absolute answer.We should construct East Asian Ally.

nothing wrong with christianity

east asia should be christian

I bet I'm the only person in this thread who isn't asian.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, compadre

>absolute answer
I'm getting a nazi feeling from this.
Anybody else spooked right now?

Don't fucking even think about it
You were worst goshujin-sama

Mexico should be taking notes.

>losing centuries of longstanding religious culture to be replaced by "muh magical Jew"

if christianity doesnt tkae over then islam will

you need christianity to fuck off degeneracy

You could pass for a Pinoy

nah, I look like a tall, lanky arab or jew

>Islam in east Asia

Good one, that's why China is exterminating Muslims right?

Islam is a SEA thing.

I keked

Ever consider voice acting work

jap, china, and korea need to form a union

Buddhists and Hindus have been holding out fine in South and Southeast Asia.

如果贵国政府再早一点能认识到亚洲联盟构想多好,如今日本不会一直向美国鞠躬,能保持独立的。而中国也不会在国际关系上孤立。。。我是会点中文的日本人。2013年在北语念过书的。

oops meant to quote this

pls respond

islam is growing in korea and china

they aint exterminating due to "muh human rights"

south and SEA has been take over by muslims

remember the entire region used to be buddhists

>exterminating Muslims right

not right

china has more than one muslim people

uyhgurs is about eastern turkic ethnic nationalism first, china doesn't care about other Muslims it has

No,please dont say that friend korea.We Japan China and korea are all bro you know.In that time,Circumstance is different from nowadays you know.

china has 10 million han muslims
but they are no threat

the uyghyurs need to die tho
they are the terrorists

but still islam in east asian culture is disgusting

and if christianity doesnt take over then islam will eventually

Consider voice acting

would be so powerful and influential that the world could finally see the end of anglo-jewish dominance of today ...if only realized.

Fuck off.

islam and east mixes pretty good, far east

like zheng he, him being a muslim is like a passing note, literally doesn't even matter

it is this modern fundamentalist mindset that seeks to destroy society that is contradictory to everything, that is how it can be a problem

>Three-nationalists
>So awkward

its text to voice bot

retard

the modern day saudi arabia islam is whats destroy societies and turn them into arab shitholes

your old islam is a meme nowadays

it doesnt exist anymore

christianity will save asia

t. Muhammad Nabeel

Kill yourself.

kill yourself ahmed

North Korea is our bro, and South is an American bro. Consequences.

it matters to the people who aren't trying to do terrorism and kill everyone, the rest of society

islamic fundamentalism is the meme
it is easy to group all muslims into an enemy-thing but this is a mistake, not just a mistake unto them but an ideological mistake because fundamentalism can take many forms not just a religious one, certainly the cultural revolution was fundamentalism in nature

not even a muslim

Fucking white faggots 你看,这些拜仁讲什么基督教啥的又来捣乱我们友好交流,注意中国哥们,这是他们的老一套。他么特别看不好我们回复正常关系,因为日中韩一旦联盟起来,绝对对他们给予前所未有的打击!!!!We need Asian Alliance!!!!!!!

if it werent for the communists
china would be flooded with muslims by now

Oi m8, calm down.

It's so ironic that Japan, the country that proclaimed that it was going to unify Asia to protect against the evil whites, actually made that dream impossible by chimping out and slaughtering so many gooks and chinks.

Open wide for the BWC, Kenshiro.

No way. You and I 're already part of American satera states. It's solid, have worth to devote blood. Don't try to break this balance.

let you in on a secret

during ccp's ramage through the country the musims were mostly left out because the commies considered the muslims, no matter the ethnicity seperate from han people (from the war with japan when they were trying to turn hui into an independent country to fight nationalist china)

this allow them to escape the wrath of the cultural revolution relatively intact since they had to live away from the mainstream society

in this sense the ccp saved chinese islam

Asia don't want Christianity

You russian are our true enemy.Congrachration.You grourious.Absolutely NO1 Enemy.

the hui muslims are okay
they are treated with dignity and can practice

but opening mosques and promoting islam in the mainland and shit is not safe like how christians are persecuted rn

the muslims that are a problem are the turks

but still without the crackdown and religion there by the ccp then there would be a lot of religious finatics rn

the entire country is like 90% atheist

Do you love Japan?

How are those English lesson plans coming along Johanthan?

christianity belongs in korea, japan and china.

It will bring conservatism and redpillism

sure thing

>You russian are our true enemy.
Oi oi what are talking about, can't you stop chimping and calm down you sound a very funny.

There is not eternal thing.Your country are superior to Japan in this direction.Japan maybe too late.....But,I just want Our race living in proud,defuse fucking Euros influence.And get back bro relation......

japan is american slave too

you have so many american soldiers raping your women in the bases

Fucking proxy pooland

>tfw no eastern confederation to destroy anglo-jewish empires and elite bankers

they are hypocritical atheists who are more superstitious than africans

the ccp has this unwritten rule, religious matters are okay if they don't disturb the social peace

obviously things like mormoms are banned and public gathering for religious is banned but if you gather a few times a week among people that is okay, china is getting a lot better than before

if you've ever been to china you will notice the 清真, halal, it is very famous and popular everywhere it is always manned by muslims of all kinds, regular turkics too

Maaaa....calm down and think again....Its impossible that we ally with HAHAHA
Thread Fins----------------------------------

>christianity

No

only eastern religions

buddha bless

>left
hmmmm

the day i see asian girls wearing burqas and ditching their custums for arab custums

ima be fucking mad

But Korea is more Confucist than Japan...

No,Im just an asianist Japanese.You dont know 大東和共栄圏(The great east asian alliance)?What our ancestor want to do is Asianism.Im not a left shit.

Speak more please.

Confuscianism isn't a religion.
It's more like a way of life, and Koreans are probably more Confuscian than the Chinese, look at their insane work ethic.

you seem to be a contrarian for the sake of it

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/hui-muslim-female-imam-yonghua-zheng-center-prays-with-news-photo/452606508

It already happened hundreds of years ago.

koreans are christians and buddhists

the argument could be made that they are more protestant than chinese

that is not burqa

burqa is the the one that covers the face and shit like saudi arabia

saudi arabia islam is the poison of islam and its spreading

That's right. Worst korea is most confu-shittist country now. Upside-down loyalty is everywhere.

I know.But all country have such experiment and it strongthen their identitiy or ethnicity.Japan exactly have been a US slave since 1945.SO,We need to ally with and defence each other.Defeat tought us how to behave in International stage.

it is banned

yea and if the CCP falls then what?

degeneracy and islam will take over

Its either china goes full christian mode or have the CCP remain in power forever with their authoritarian shit

you and china and korea should make up in the future and form alliance

shhhh it's all going to be over soon.

Korea gets that from Japan tier South Koreans designing their tech with whatever resources they want , using lower than Chinese slave tier North Korean workers to assemble their electronics