How does one de-botnet win10?

I've seen threads throughout the ages about this but can't find one right now, so please, any lifehax, infopics on how to stop telemetry and FB/NSAI spying

Other urls found in this thread:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
lmgtfy.com/?q=why do asians have crooked teeth
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to effectively use a search engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just need this

>DNS request logger
>win10 privacy fix
>firewall such as comodo
>DNS proxy to block hard coded DNS addresses
>disable ip6 through windows registry

You just have to block crap, log your DNS requests and block every ms shit with hosts some addresses wont be able to be blocked, hence your need of a DNS proxy, if after setting up the DNS proxy you see programs still connecting to the internet block them with comodo.

why disabling ipv6? because System keeps connecting to some shady site after blocking all of that

Tldr get all of that, then log the URLs write them down and block them with the DNS proxy or firewall

Forgot to mention if you do that you wont be able to update it anymore since windows 10 will be unable to connect to ms servers

1. Get Enterprise, Ent LTSB, Server 2016 or Education
2. Read technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services and select options that fits your needs. YOu access Group Policies with gpedit.msc
3. Run PowerShell and remove unwanted apps with get-appxpackage and remove-appxpackage commands. There are easy to edit scripts for that however.

As much de-botnet Windows 10 as you can get.

Decide for yourself, if thats enough for you.

DBAN and install Gentoo.

Don't use Windows, never connect a computer to the internet, make sure you're nowhere near another computer in case of air-gap viruses, and never use Windows.

Why do otherwise pretty gooks always have those fucking crooked disgusting teeth? I've heard somewhere that in Japan, crooked teeth are considered beautiful and a sign of youth

You answered your question in the same post you asked it. Read things back before you click "post", or in fact you don't even need to do that if you used your fucking brain.

Install TempleOS and talk to God you glow in the dark nigger

I obviously don't know if that's true or not, you fucking dolt. Unlike you, I don't wild claims people may have made up on the spot as absolute truth.

If you used your fucking brain you'd know that these things are easily researchable.
lmgtfy.com/?q=why do asians have crooked teeth

>quora
>reddit r/japan/
>yahoo answers

Yeah, no. Fuck you. See my previous reply.

DWS Lite

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to effectively use a search engine

I'm feeling that we're getting off-topic now.

Anyway, I found the answer. Turns out that 20-30% of Japanese girls actually get dental surgery to misalign their teeth as it is considered a sign of youth.

It's apparently called yaeba.

DWS lite if you want to go nuclear

OOSU10 for a safer option

This. I'm on LTSB and it's a beaut. Yeah still some basic telemetry but fuck it's lightning smooth

She is infamous as the ugliest girl in the group. Both on 2ch and in the Sup Forums general. I'm not trying to be funny or rude, it's the truth. Usually not even fans of the group like her. OP is most likely a shitposter in the /akbg/ general.

Run it in a VM with everything you need installed and then just disable networking, that will solve just about any issue there might be.

but really if there was a major backdoor then nothing you can really do in the OS will work as long as you can access the internet, there's likely vulns purposely made for intelligence agencies to crack and if they get discovered by someone else they'll get patched eventually

Retina Display doesn't have this problem

Will that let me use Unity without VGA passthrough?

De-botnetting ended when satellites were introduced. You'll only be a bit more trouble to find compared to others but unless you're hiding CP or doing other shady shit, you're just a drop in the ocean

Depends which virtualization software you use, I am not sure though, I know that VirtualBox [open sauce] supports 3D and 2D acceleration and up to 256 mb of VRAM with guest additions installed on the VM, try it out, VM's are always nice.

spybot anti-beacon