Tfw no racist korean gf

>tfw no racist korean gf

She's disgusting.

>this East-Asian subhuman gook thinks she's above black people

Funny

koreans are the masterrace tho

South Koreans are the same tier as Blacks as the descendants of slaves.

And your Korean dad was forced laborer for Japan, then got nuke by yanks lel. It's Korean official infor.

why are japan posters so mean all the time

Why do you type like an obnoxious little faggot?

Too aggresive
We need milk jar

>black """""people"""""

>natural (no-surgery) beauty
>SNSD

Hey you dont fucking be clever.We know your mean-slave-spirit reached a limit lol This website is made for Japanese to talk with not-getsunburned fucking nazi genes descendant friends O.K?you get back to your filthy shithole common

Why do you have to be full of hate Japan?

Black people are only above abbo's. Don't you even know how to be racist?

Is this real? And I thought orthodox jews were racist.

Pretty much you are all racist.

every race except abbos are above black people

not only she thinks like that, this is what average asian thinks

I don't trust this because I know how trivially easy it is to edit twitter screenshots. And I also doubt that she'd be dumb enough to publicly broadcast those opinions, everyone knows how damaging it is to be branded a racist.

not in asia

something has to be done with the canadian problem

same in Korea

i dont get the first part. on top left. what do any of the members (not the songwriter) have to do with racism?

different versions of this include later posts with excuses of mental illness or w/e

so its fake?
fugg

>go to asia
>girls ask me if i've ever seen an african man before
>tell them all about how blacks can't stop committing crimes and raping
>tell them to be thankful they don't have any
>they say they heard all those stories and agree
>talk about how africans can't even develop a modern country
>tell them story about white people planting apple trees in somalia and how they cut them down for firewood
>they call blacks monkeys and we all share a laugh

I absolutely love how asia lacks PC culture, everyone is honest about how they feel and you never have to dance with your words to get a point across.

uhh, usually people treat it as if it wasn't, never considered if it was fake

I strongly doubt it's fake, I'm yet to meet a born and raised asian that has any qualms talking about the differences between race, and what their thoughts are regarding them.

That's a really primitive way to look at race. Racism is pseudoscience. Look to economics. Geography is destiny.