twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a TXV

No.
Way to slow.
Not enough content I'm looking for

what are you looking for?

memes :D XD LOLOL ROFL

No
If I'm gonna go out there and be "le digital activist XDXD", I'm gonna parrot Tor and i2p, because they're actually good solutions that have helped those in need in the past and aren't chalk-full of cheese pizza

Wait... this has pizza? Where?

Looks like a valve or something. What is it?

It's used in refrigeration/ AC. It changes pressures for the refrigerant. That's the short version.

Okay. Thank you very much for the explanation. :-)

I'm not a pedo so no

I ran a world node for a while. Considering that any encrypted files would be proof enough when when searching for cp, whether or not you actually have access to it or not, I came to the conclusion that running such a cache server wasn't wise. If you put a node up and connect to strangers, you will end up with encrypted cp on your computer guaranteed.
Now I'm considering setting up a private legal-only darknet with some friends just for the hell of it. That's how it's supposed to be used.

The greatest hurdle for more widespread adaptation is that due to the distributed nature there are no services, only static files and webpages.

It's fast enough if you dedicate enough cache space, don't lie about your network connection speeds and don't have a data cap. That way, it's way faster than say, i2p.

>Where?
I mean...
You can't delete data off of freenet. The files are hosted on the network, distributed and encrypted. If you request data, it gets cached on your computer and every computer it passes through.
Meaning that the cp that's once uploaded and keeps getting views will be there until the last node on the network is powered off. Freenet is full of cp and there's no way for law enforcement to remove it, it just keeps piling up.

>mfw posting from windows 10

I use i2p.

Why did you say that? Do you hiding something?

But that all said, I feel the need to add that freenet's unfiltered content is proof that it's the right way to go for virtual activism. If you want privacy and freedom, you'll find it in groups that need those things because they actually have something to hide. Might as well enjoy the fruits of their struggle.

>Why did you say that?
You don't need a shit-tier alt-network if you don't do fucked up things.
>Do you hiding something?
Nothing special.
>inb4 muh giff yo credit card
fuck off, it has nothing to do with that.

>You don't need a shit-tier alt-network if you don't do fucked up things.
What if you have principles and actually believe in them?

>What if you have principles and actually believe in them?
It's a lost cause as long as you can't control the accesses, which is a non-sense.
trash-tier humans will flood your network with shit like pedo or drugs.

You can run freenet in darknet moodo, only connecting to friend nodes.
If your friends do the same, the network is isolated from the outside.
And, the end game, if everyone does this then the network will be global without any untrusted parties...

How do you know that the opponent you're facing in that Magic The Gathering competition isn't a pedo? Or your best friend?

Why are you enabling these people in reality? Why not destroy reality?

>And, the end game, if everyone does this then the network will be global without any untrusted parties...
Nice dream you got there.

>How do you know that the opponent you're facing in that Magic The Gathering competition isn't a pedo?
I don't play card games sorry.
>Or your best friend?
If I discover such a thing, in less than 30 minutes I'm with the cops telling them about that piece of trash.
>Why are you enabling these people in reality?
I don't, it's not like every one of them is walking with a pedo membership card...
>Why not destroy reality?
who's the edgy kid there, m8?

WhenI was young I lost two friends because of some fucked up pedos raping/murdering them, by no means I'll turn a blind eye if I know about someone sharing pictures/videos of young children.

>I don't play card games sorry.
The clerk at the store, your lawyer, that stranger who just walked by you, etc.
>If I discover such a thing, in less than 30 minutes I'm with the cops telling them about that piece of trash.
That might be a given. Your discovery on the other hand...
>I don't, it's not like every one of them is walking with a pedo membership card...
Exactly. Perhaps there's an iota of understanding inside that dense skull of yours.
>who's the edgy kid there, m8?
Your logic demands it.
>WhenI was young I lost two friends because of some fucked up pedos raping/murdering them, by no means I'll turn a blind eye if I know about someone sharing pictures/videos of young children.
There's no need to further virtue signal here, nobody gives a flying fuck about how magnificent you look on your moral high horse.

spotted the pedo, someone cals the cops

You mean, am i pedo?

Our brainwashing works wonderfully! Everytime someone mention software or hardware we can't hack, others will knock him down with argument "I'm not a pedo," to make it more deterrent for others. Keep doing great work, guys!

Sincerely,
CIA

I just tried it.
Saw it needed java and uninstalled immediately.

github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pd

Thanks, we will git backdoor soon!

wakuwaku

I'm not a pedophile so no.

this

>WhenI was young I lost two friends because of some fucked up pedos raping/murdering them, by no means I'll turn a blind eye if I know about someone sharing pictures/videos of young children.

Sounds like they were asking for it. A pedo is literally mentally unstable, if they were dumb enough to trust a stranger then it's their fault. Does anyone get angry when some idiot dies trying to pull off some "stunt" to impress friends? Didn't think so. Your "friends" (if they even exist) got what came to them.