Mechanical Keyboards

I'm going to purchase a mechanical keyboard, willing to spend up to $200. I currently have a keyboard that is 17.7 inches long. I can go maybe 1 inch longer than that but nothing more or I won't have any mouse space. I'd like one with a single row of macro keys (any more than one row and it's going to be too long). I primarily will be gayming on it.

I was looking at this one: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16823816087

It's 18.3" long so only 0.6" longer than my current kb. Anyone know if this is decent, or have another recommendation?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/mechanical-keyboard/wasd-vp3-61-key-custom-mechanical-keyboard.html
massdrop.com/buy/new-poker-ii-mechanical-keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I personally like the k70 mxblue and the Logitech G710 mxblue as well.

If you want a good yet cheap price, aim for a Logitech.

If you want something that is awesome, go with corsair.

Better yet, look up some Ducky or make your own build if you're already willing to leash out a 200$!

Das Keyboard 4.

>Gaymen keyboards

get a TKL or a 60% keyboard unless you really need dedicated media keys or a number pad. saves room and theyre just as nice (cheaper too)

go to Sup Forums for controller buying advice
go to Sup Forums to give controller buying advice
you too

Can someone explain just why these mechanical keyboards are so good?

I'm using a shitty miniature Apple wireless keyboard and definitely need an upgrade.

whats a good mechanical keyboard with iluminated and porgrammable keys?

topre or go fuck yourself up the ass with a corsair

one you build yourself

I feel some insecurity within this one.

wow owned. what a cuck

I know, right?
He probably has a pink caps keyboard as well.

Topre is glorified membrane.

I need a basic mechanical keyboard, I don't really care about backlight or those things, just a small, minimalistic keyboard.

Any recommendations?

wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/mechanical-keyboard/wasd-vp3-61-key-custom-mechanical-keyboard.html

Any reason why not go for Fnatic Gear Rush w/ MX Blue switches?

massdrop.com/buy/new-poker-ii-mechanical-keyboard
1 day left.

OP here, still need a recommendation. Is there a decent tenkeyless cherry mx red mechanical that is 17.7inches wide or less? I'd take a full size too if it's under 17.7 inches.

Should I just stick with the one I linked in the OP? It's 0.6" bigger than I wanted but I can probably live with that if it's a solid kb.

It seems like you're just looking for approval for the one you linked. Go for it then

Dude, check that one
Or build yourself one
I mean, big. Listen, pick one that suits you.
I told you what I liked

>not being /cute/

THERE IS AN ENTIRE GENERAL JUST FOR THIS SHIT
USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

I don't see a general for mechanical keyboards.

see
Search for it next time, fag

>mechanical
>right fucking there
Ignore the above user, just leave and don't come back.

can anyone recommend a good, cheap chinese mechanical keyboard? I spilled beer on my old Logitech and want to start getting on your level.

I've got a budget($40) monoprice mx blue keyboard with a broken spacebar. I know the stabilizer bar is fucked somewhat, and I also believe the switch is faulty, too. I've let it sit on the shelf for a while, and even tried to use it, but now I'm moving to a different house. I don't like the keyboard that much, and I don't want to take it with me, but I'm a damn hoarder and I can't let it go. 97% or 98% or whatever of it still works! What am I supposed to do with it? Keep it just to have a bunch of blue switches on hand?

God damn it. I glanced at the title of this thread and thought it was the general. Fuck you op.