What does Sup Forums thinks of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB?

What does Sup Forums thinks of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB?

can't use windows search for regular files anymore, some programs could not be pinned to start menu, windows key + L stopped working too, no windows store available for newer games like forza horizon, and I can imagine that windows store will play a bigger role im the future. You also won't get to use the gamemode when the update rolls out. Otherwise it's great, especially if you to get rid of the telemetry shit or the bloatware.

Can't i just install the GameMode update by myself? Should i stop using Windows 7 and use LTSB instead?

Same shit, botnet, but with less bloatware. Stay with 7.

the only way to get it is to own hundreds of windows PCs and enter into a legally binding contract with MS

or pirate it (not a good idea at all, because there's backdoors in the OS that allow the machine to communicate with the manufacturer constantly)

Windows is WalmartOS, not real technology

>gamemode
It's useless anyway. Does nothing more than setting the process to high priority, which you can do by yourself in any Windows version.

I'd use it, but pic related

It works on my machine.

Just like Ryzen isn't supported on Win7, am I right?

>
>>gamemode
>It's useless anyway. Does nothing more than setting the process to high priority, which you can do by yourself in any Windows version.

I know that, but it's still better then nothing and pretty much all the OS can offer you to improve performance

>
>Can't i just install the GameMode update by myself? Should i stop using Windows 7 and use LTSB instead?

No you can't just install the update on LTSB, the whole point of LTSB is to only patch security issues on a regular basis, you won't see any bigger updates that frequently because it's made to be as maintainable as possible for companys.

The only decent Windows out there that is not absolute shit,
I'm glad i pirated it.

Pointless. You can remove all the stuff it doesn't have from regular Enterprise and not be stuck on an outdated version of Windows for the next several years. It offers no benefits and multiple drawbacks over the regular Enterprise SKU.

LTSB is a piece of shit, but consumer versions and Ent CBB are absolute garbage.

Soo... Windows 7 then?

Yes

It will allow you to avoid forced "features" upgrades. It's pretty much the best edition so far.

Don't forget to decrapify with the spycework script.

Actually just installed this recently. Wasn't really paying attention when I downloaded the ISO, but so far I like it. I don't think I'll miss anything important in the upcoming Creator's update, and I still get security updates.

Windows 10 for hipsters

Better than regular editions of 10, but still plagued with a shittastic UI.

you don't need to pirate it. you just get an official iso and activate it with microsoft toolkit

How does one unbloat windows?

2015 Great
2016 Kinda meh, glitchy in my experience

Stay on 7 unless you REALLY NEED that dx12

Shit.

Use Server 2016.