HABBENING

HABBENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's eurovision m8 more important things are happening

This is bullshit, I wanted my Kashmir war. Why's China part of this?

>Chinese invade India
>Indians fail to defend themselves through military means
>Chinese neutralize Indian nukes with secret tech
>Nothing can save India
>Except...
>Billion Indians gather to witness the the official surrender ceremony
>They make their prayers to their gods
>They bend over and turn around
>They shit harder than anyone has ever shit before
>China is buried in an avalanche of putrid feces

fucking american jews trying to divide nations

It's been habbening for decades

posture is the key word here. Expect at most a few border clashes between patrols

POSTING THIS TO /r/Sup Forums, lad! 10/10 post Finnbro!

nice rock buddy

Please god let a war between China and India happen. It would be interesting as fuck.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "funny", I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking funny? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be funny. It's easy to be funny. You just don't have to say anything stupid.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

tfw my country is relevant enough for large copy pastas and yours isn't

Thank god it's time for some population control.

Again?

I like their border bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c

>attacks Japan
>attacks ASEAN
>attacks India
Nice strategy, China.

What are you talking about? Mexico is more relevant than your shitty country. When you hear someone speaking in "spanish", you think in Mexico or "mexican language". When you check out your map, you see Mexico everywhere, everything under USA is Mexico. Iberian Peninsula is Mexico. Pacific Islands are Mexico. We are so relevant, my leaf friend.

And yet, you don't have your own copy pasta

>What are you talking about? Mexico is more relevant than your shitty country. When you hear someone speaking in "spanish", you think in Mexico or "mexican language".

I'm not American, I think Spain.

>When you check out your map, you see Mexico everywhere, everything under USA is Mexico.

Might as well be, true.

>1 reply
>IT'S A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF LEAF LEAF FUCKING LEAF

Maybe Reddit isn't so bad...

India is so shit that China's usually ignoring them.

Seriously, Indian news is full of 'news' about China somehow attacking India, so that Indians can feel good about themselves being taken serious by at least someone in the world.

/desi/?

/daasi/

>actually thinking two major countries will ever go to war with each other in this century

> Indian news is full of 'news' about China somehow attacking India
No it's not. It's full of bantz with Pakistan.

OH YEAH BABY.

woah there buddy I'll whip ya

Sup Forums stands with india, pakis are not welcome.

Your mother stands with my dick.

Americans love and care about Canada than any other nation.

Canada is relevant

Why the fuck would China invade India? What benefit is gained? Having a country with citizens that can't even shit proper?

they shit on the streets in china too. They are trying to enforce hegemony over the shitting on street culture.

>3 billion street shitters

t. Zhang nobody gives a shit about Canada we must defend Isreal

>POO
>IN
>THE
>MOTHERFUCKING
>LOO

their Intelligence Agency basically knew the chinks will get BTFO tonight so they prepared themselves

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the Chinese flag is under the word "India" and vice verse on the sign?

So chinks gonna shit into the indian trains and indians will shit on their streets, whoever dies from the smell first loses?

Cant wait.