/bst/ - battlestation

post your battlestation

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Yamaha-Powered-Studio-Monitors-Cables/dp/B00N58PA6S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1489297790&sr=8-4&keywords=yamaha hs5
amazon.com/ASUS-PB278Q-2560x1440-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B009C3M7H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to speakers?

amazon.com/Yamaha-Powered-Studio-Monitors-Cables/dp/B00N58PA6S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1489297790&sr=8-4&keywords=yamaha hs5

NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN BOARD

Still love the color scheme and the picture. Cute edit too.

Trying to get used to my TADA68. Loving it as a main keyboard, but it also makes me feel like I don't need the other two, even though I still like their switches more and the RGB meme backlights. Too lazy to take a new picture with it though, so I'm gonna wait for all of the stuff I have on the mail to arrive first.

This looks damn good
What speakers?

hey guys austin here

sorry so dark. what are you up to Sup Forums?

comf

comfy

Aside from a new PC and mic stand not much has changed

Thanks senpai I like yours
This is nice what keyboard + speakers?

Realforce 87U + LSR305

MAGA

Please be gentle.

Oh boy a thread to show off my mess. Only difference is I now have a PS4 Pro, and a bunch of candles.

Apple candles.

I like it alot

Are those Fire emblem Cipher cards that you have framed?

Standing workstation.

Never get rates anymore.

nice setup, but how on earth do you deal with all that red? I'm We're literally on the opposite sides of the spectrum I suppose. Is that red room where tie yourself up to get spanked? Is that the "red room" people rap about?

Nice and comfy.
7.73/10
Red overkill tbqh.

Nice station.
Wallpaper please.

are you a female?

clearly a girl (male)

calm down you horny kiddo, don't go assuming genders on a male dominated message board fucko

Yeah man
My two Husbands

No, just a homo, calm down boyo

I really need to get to building speakers stands.

When the fuck are 27in 1440p monitors going to go below $300?

Sucks being a poorfag.

you need to get to getting decent speakers first

Okay, now what?

>KEF
you still haven't completed the first step

Not below 300 but the closest you'll get most likely. I have one myself it's pretty nice if you don't mind TN
amazon.com/ASUS-PB278Q-2560x1440-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B009C3M7H0

I dont turn my nose up at Christmas gifts, do you?

my buddy just bought a 32" 1440p monitor with built in speakers for $320 new. Prices on 1440p in general seems to be coming down.

Do you have a link by chance?

cute, such a girly setup~

Soon off to celebrate my nephew.

Got him a cool as fuck treasure chest, almost want it for myself.

neat

He said decent.

I like. Care to divulge your audio setup?

>single bed

if you have a single bed and are over 18 explain yourselves

Money cant buy taste.

live with my mom and watch anime all day

although it's bigger than a single, someone else could fit but they'd have to be as scrawny as me.

How would I go about getting lighting set up like that? Love the station by the way

How you gonna invite weeb girls over to procreate

move out
one day..

pretty generic

Pair of xtz speakers and a sub, powered by an old pioneer receiver as my stereo amp died few months ago.
Recently got the 400i headphones and then the X2 were on an amazing deal so I had to buy them.

All sounds pretty good while not being too expensive.

Why are you a christian, fucking your girl in the bed?

Money is what buys the material things that shows your taste.

I don't just fuck them in bed, I lay and cuddle them as they fall asleep in my arms you homo

There's no real secret, just 5050 RGB LEDs on the shelf, back of the TV and under the desk, and some yellow bulbs, the right one being a low power yellow LED and the left an old incandescent bulb because of the dimmer on the lamp. The rest is basically color theory, with the warm bulbs complementing the colder LEDs.
And thanks user.

sup

Cable management is shitty as fuck ATM. I'll get to it when I'm getting my next upgrade.

Turd worlder reporting in

Live with my boyfriend and have a single bed in my room while he is on business trips, sleep together in his double when he is home?

Also doubles as a couch.

No room for anything larger.
If you're implying that it should be bigger because of girls, then that's irrelevant, just like 3D women.

Thanks for getting back, I might try and do something similar for my set up. Looks super comfy, cheers for the help

holy shit, how do you have the exact same monitors I have?!

Dell p2214h and HP 1702? It's probably a little dark for you to tell.

I don't know exactly why, but I really like this a lot.

your setup is trash if:

>your mouse has bright lights, even worse if they blink
>your PC is on the table
>it has a window or no sidepanel

Lets be real here. You will never fix your shitty cable management.

DPI LEDs are legitimately useful, but I agree that mouse LEDs are otherwise pointless.

I try to avoid LEDs

better than most of the meme setups here

It's been a few weeks /bst/ but I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that I finally got my big quad build off the ground :) Wiring up the gimbal now~

but pink LED's are cool

>check one of these thread for the first time in a year
>same fucking posters still posting their samefag setups

also fuck off with fisheye closeups they look retarded

What monitor is the vertical dell?

Please and thank you.

dell u2414h, it's from their ultrasharp series

they got these in a few different resolutions and sizes I think

Sup with reddit spacing, retards?

The one standing long is 24 inches?!
it looks huge!

We are talking about the one on the left right?

I have autism I can't help it please be patient.

I have the same one and yeah, it looks pretty huge when you orientate it vertically.

yeah they're both the same monitors

it just looks MUCH wider than a 24 inch.
That's crazy, It looks like the 27 inch model. Good to know senpai.

what monitor?

>tfw im going to have to rebuild my desk layout again now that I'm switching back to Linux from OSX
Everything worked fine but i couldnt get it to disable the built in display so the anemic HD3000 could run dual head with externals

>it just looks MUCH wider than a 24 inch.
It's probably because of the extremely thin bezel. There's like a 1 maybe 2mm actual plastic bezel and then about 5mm of 'bezel' on the panel itself. It makes a huge difference and probably is one of the main reasons they look larger than 24 inches.

>It looks like the 27 inch model
No its not.

I meant to say length, as in the tallness of how its oriented, the left monitor that is. I think I'm going to order that monitor off amazon if that's the u2414h, it looks perfect.

I get you, but I still think it has to do with the bezel. Most monitors have a uniform bezel around it, but those Ultrasharps only have that sort of chin bar at the bottom and very thin bezels on the rest of the panel, so when you orientate it vertically they look even longer. Still, it's a great monitor. I know some people complain a lot about backlight bleed and stuff, so you might have to be lucky to get a decent panel. I personally never had any problems with mine, apart from the color calibration being slightly different from one to another, which is easy to fix. Not sure what you're getting from Amazon, but I've ordered them directly from Dell and they manufactured brand new monitors for that order, so I got the latest revisions at the time.

I plan on using it in the same regard you do, as in game on my main monitor, and have something to scroll through while rez and ect. I use amazon because of prime, Living in Hawaii fucks me for shipping. I even work for a company owned my Michael Dell and still get fucked even after the discount.

Clutter

regard implies youll be considering or thinking in a similar way, the word doesnt apply to when youre using a method in a similar practice

Looks like a really fun hobby. My dad is building a very similar one that he also got of the ground recently and a smaller racer drone. He has been trying to get me into it, but I already have way too many expensive hobbies to deal with, but still, it does look quite neat.

I'm the dude who posted that image, not to shill the thing too much but I also got the same thing, no bleed but differently factory calibrated, pretty comfortable to use overall, that's why I got a second one

it works alright for me but I have to use borderless windowed or most games won't like when I start browsing or something on the second monitor

How the hell do you move your mouse?Yeah I was about to ask where you live

>using a desk to actually do cool stuff
>clutter

Let me guess, you're some minimalist macfag?

truly the worst when people go with white sterile ikea tier

I don't know what im doing but I still bought a tiny server rack just to put in my modem, router and an awesome mounted switch.

TENrack, look it up

Are you a teacher?

at least i dont have my beige desktop sitting on the desk like some people, I have the amp, speakers, screens, tools and more that that poster has but noone needs to have all of those things out all of the time, its clutter. the real skill is keeping it tidy and organised

Making progress on the other setup. Made a wooden shelf for the printer (Which I need to stain today)

I have a shit load of space on that shelf so I could possibly put a few figures.
I am considering getting a small fish tank or something and putting it where the printer was, or instead make my own terrarium that lives on its own.

I guess I want that desk to be more of a hobby desk. I want to work on small projects, and a PC there would be handy to search for shit. I'll post a pic if anyone is interested.

Also thinking about getting some posters to put around my room, and changing the keycaps on my keyboard.

Time to clean up.

>noone needs to have all of those things out all of the time

And I don't. But when I'm in the middle of working with things I obviously need them to be out.