Why are IOS emojis so horrible compared to Androids?

These are the ugliest things I've ever fucking discovered. This is the last time I buy a Steve Jobs meme tech product.

Other urls found in this thread:

unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree.

Emojis are trash.

/thread

this

Android emoji's are autistic, they're just amorphous blobs

See: unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html

fuck off, android emoji are the GOAT top tier cute emoji

Google for cute, Samsung for expression.
The rest are garbage meme-tier

Not technology.

At least you can tell what feeling they're supposed to be expressing, unlike Android's deformed blobs.

All that Western "emoji" are capable of expressing are the users' lack of creativity and need to lurk more.

>superior Nippon emoticons made with one hundred characters

apple emojis are the true emojis. the best emojis. the first emojis

>using emjois
when will you die OP?

Some Android emojis are soo cute :3. Makes me wish my bf never gifted me an iPhone 7. OwO.

>2005+17
>we can't still post emojis on Sup Forums

Neither are phone threads or gnu plus Linux threads you CIA nigger

>Doesn't feature gay and lesbian couples
wait till buzzfeed hears about this!

>hair is the same colour as the glossy skin
>dead soulless eyes
>ugly facial structure
>nonsensical design in most cases (this is an "information desk person," couldn't you tell?)
Yeah, it's true. iOS has the most ugly emoji of any tech product. Even Microsoft emoji are better these days. It's ridiculous that a company like Apple, which is loved for its visual design, can produce garbage like pic related. Apple is also responsible for almost every incidence of miscommunication-by-emoji because of their garbage design (cf. the grimace/grinning face, praying emoji as high-five.) Yet iOS cucks actually defend them.

Also, I haven't seen a criticism of the Android ones that doesn't somehow refer to them being "blobs" ( .) Seems like iOS brainlets can identify that the shape of the face is different and that's literally the extent of their "design sense." If you really want an emoji set with circular faces, just look at Twitter's emoji, which copy Apple's design but somehow manage to make them look a lot better.

>they're just amorphous blobs
Which is exactly what they were fucking supposed to be.

The lego-yellow colour wasn't chosen because it's nice but because it doesn't represent any skin colour of any ethnicity

They're not blobs they're jubes

>The lego-yellow colour wasn't chosen because it's nice but because it doesn't represent any skin colour of any ethnicity
This too. The Unicode skin tone modifiers are also Apple's fault. The Unicode standard has always said that emoji were supposed to have a non-realistic skin color like yellow, but Apple made a bunch of their emoji white. SJWs got upset about it, but they couldn't blame Apple because Apple is perfect and can do no wrong, so rather than just getting Apple to choose a less realistic skin colour, they pushed some retarded skin-colour coding into the Unicode standard instead. Gender diverse emoji coding is Apple's fault for similar reasons.

Honestly, I can't think of a single use for the skin-tone modifiers that isn't racist and I really want to know why someone thought they were necessary. Does a white thumbs-up represent something different to a black thumbs-up? Should I set all my emoji to white because I'm a white person, or would an SJW see that as being too proud of my race? Am I even allowed to use black emojis or is that emoji-appropriation? If a white person sends a high-five to a black person, does each hand need to be coloured separately and should this be a requirement for Unicode 10.0?

>caring this much about emoji on any device.

Emoji are pretty important 2bh fampai. Soon you oldfags will be dead and millennials will rule the world.

I set my emojis to white because most yellow ones look like shit. Which is Apple's fault too.

CIA emojis are the true emojis

MAKE EMOJIS GREAT AGAIN! ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html