What is the deal with those cheap OEM W10 keys?

Are they legit? Or do they only work for a short period of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/mszit7xe3h4g2e6/Windows 10 activator.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying windows
>buying winblows 10

You don't even need a key to use windows 10 because it doesn't lock you out after 30 daya

Yeah, it just gimps the system instead.

dropbox.com/s/mszit7xe3h4g2e6/Windows 10 activator.zip?dl=0

This will work if you can't afford a key (legit)

So, those keys aren't original?

GENUINE WINDOWS 10 PRO 32 / 64BIT OEM ORIGINAL LICENSE KEY SCRAP PC

Are they fake keys or stolen keys?

so how is 10 better than 8.1?
better performance?

I don't want to use any kind of crack.

What about a Windows 8 OEM license?
I can then upgrade it to windows 10.
Would this be safer?

kmspico is better

I got a fpp one, and it activated just fine, but I did it like 1 month ago, no issues so far.

I wonder where they get this keys, I paid like $10 for it.

If they sell the same key for somebody else, it won't activate right?

TLDR; It works, but Im not sure how long it will last, or where it did come from

No. One key can be used on one machine. You can use it on more than one, but MS will block it if you do so. I don't know for how long you have to use ut on multiple PCs to get blocked. Ir should be a week oraybe more, since you have to take into consideration upgrades as well.

been using a 10€ OEM key for about 6 months now without issues.

>Are they legit?
Kind of but not really if you refer to microsoft software swap on reddit.
>Or do they only work for a short period of time?
They can be blacklisted. I got 2 keys for $10 each for win 8.1 pro a few years back and they still work. The legality is a grey zone since those keys are probably from MS business spark which cost the guy getting them nothing. But he isn't allowed to resell them.

My windows 7 Ultimate key that I bought for 5$ some years still work, so yeah

Long story short, there were a fuck ton of OEM win7 keys you could free upgrade them to win 10, they did this and yeah "free" win10 key for your 14 year old office pc OEM key

I still have a few, they're for my own personal use though.

They are legit in Europe: the ECJ ruled it's perfectly legal to sell unwanted keys into the secondary market. When you buy a key, it's because $BigCo didn't need it any more.

buying those keys is shady so you might as well use KMS tools to activate it for free and easier too to just press one button

Will only work on one Mobo ever.

They're probably stolen or otherwise shady as hell. Just use a crack if you don't want to pay.

>I don't want to use any kind of crack.
Make your mind up user. Either you are willing to go the shady route (cracks, stolen keys, misusing OEM keys) or you want to go the legit route (buying a full copy direct from MS). Don't piss around with this half-in-half-out bullshit, pick a path and commit to it.

>Buying legit key from unknown source is bigger security risk than installing unknown software that phones home on start.
How?

Bought a win 8 pro key direct from MS for $15 when it first released, still works fine even for activating 10.
7 keys also works too, which is probably what they're selling you.

just get a key for 25 bucks off kinguin or reddit they are actually legit

Can you tell me more about KMS?

they are OEM keys. they either came pre-installed on devices or were bought in large quantities to be installed on pre-built systems. in the EU there is a right to re-sell software liscences, so buying an OEM key is completely legal and no amount of autistic screeching by microsoft can change that. might be different outside the EU.

Why not use an OS that you're actually legally licensed to use for free?

Because nobody wants your buggy glorified web browser launcher.

nice non-argument

>people actually pay to be a part of the botnet