Why are Indians so good at anything related to computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3aT9AcRBf3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poo in the gpu

they're not, there's just so many of them that there's bound to be good ones

Hindi language is super advanced like coding. If you can write Hindi poetry, you can write code.

उस काल मारे क्रोध के तन कांपने उसका लगा,
मानों हवा के वेग से सोता हुआ सागर जगा।
मुख-बाल-रवि-सम लाल होकर ज्वाल सा बोधित हुआ,
प्रलयार्थ उनके मिस वहाँ क्या काल ही क्रोधित हुआ?

युग-नेत्र उनके जो अभी थे पूर्ण जल की धार-से,
अब रोष के मारे हुए, वे दहकते अंगार-से ।
निश्चय अरुणिमा-मित्त अनल की जल उठी वह ज्वाल सी,
तब तो दृगों का जल गया शोकाश्रु जल तत्काल ही।

साक्षी रहे संसार करता हूँ प्रतिज्ञा पार्थ मैं,
पूरा करुंगा कार्य सब कथानुसार यथार्थ मैं।
जो एक बालक को कपट से मार हँसते हैँ अभी,
वे शत्रु सत्वर शोक-सागर-मग्न दीखेंगे सभी।

अभिमन्यु-धन के निधन से कारण हुआ जो मूल है,
इससे हमारे हत हृदय को, हो रहा जो शूल है,
उस खल जयद्रथ को जगत में मृत्यु ही अब सार है,
उन्मुक्त बस उसके लिये रौ'र'व नरक का द्वार है।

They aren't any good. But they can do a half arsed job for dirt cheap.

rly meks u fink

Pajeet here, it looks like you copy-pasted some religious shit.

मैं बस एक पल के लिए अंतःक्षेप करना चाहता हूं। आप लिनक्स के रूप में क्या बात कर रहे हैं, वास्तव में, जीएनयू / लिनक्स, या जैसा मैंने हाल ही में फोन किया है, जीएनयू प्लस लिनक्स लिनक्स एक ऑपरेटिंग सिस्टम ही नहीं है, बल्कि पूरी तरह से काम कर रहे जीएनयू सिस्टम के एक और मुक्त घटक को जीएनयू कोरलिब्स, शेल उपयोगिताओं और पॉसिक्स द्वारा परिभाषित पूर्ण ओएस के साथ महत्वपूर्ण सिस्टम घटकों द्वारा उपयोगी बनाया गया है।

Do I smell jealousy?

Yes. That's jealousy.

भाड़ में जाओ

Tamil is even more like a programming language

no, no that's curry and shit.

t. someone who rides a bus with these cunts

They aren't.
In my company, Slavs and Asians actually know how to program from scratch among minorities.
Indians can't do anything that's not object oriented.
They are point and click "programmers".

why do you go to buses full of indians?

because I'm a /n/omad and my commute is bike/bus so I don't end up a lardass like you.

hah
you're poor

>you

Because they have a metric shit ton of universities that just produce engineering, CS and math grads.
>23 Indian Institutes of Technologies (IIT)
>31 National Institutes of Technology (NIT)

All the good Indians in tech that you know of or have worked with come from here. Think Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Raja Koduri, etc.

Then there are thousands of shit-tier universities which mill out all the shitty sweatshop-tier tech talent.

There's also the fact that many more people in India want to study CS/IT than in developed countries.

Oh yea, and there's 1250 million of them, almost 4 times the American population.

Indian don't just excel at programming, they're good at ANYTHING related to computers. Why do you think most Tech support companies are owned and operated by Indians?

>Why do you think most Tech support companies are owned and operated by Indians?
cheap labor

ITT proofs Indians are smarter than Americans

>they're good at ANYTHING related to computers
eat shit and die pajeet.

Because there's over a billion of them. Most Pajeets are shit in the same way most Americans are shit.

If you want true talent, look at the Slavs. Living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and having a budget of 13 rubles a month gets you really interested in building your own hardware and writing optimized software.

I said OWNED and operated BY INDIANS. Learn how to read before shitting on other people.

How are you aware of these institutions?
Do they have a reputation in your country?

Someone post the webm with the laptop in the kitchen sink.

>If you want true talent, look at the Slavs
Same thing happens in their literature and film. There's something about near post apocalyptic shitholes rife with corruption that brings out the rawest talent in those people.

I made a mistake.
no poo from me though

^ This.
They have way too many people.

> good
Son you got this mixed up.
They are CHEAP.

Cheap and good is not the same.

Ughh. I smell something very stinky in this thread.

You can never rely on a pajeet to help you on anything without them reading from a script, carefully written to make you want to kill yourself by the end of the interaction

Because their cheap.

*they're

No, we are talking about indiands so the scent is most likely either poo or curry.

Why do you think most 7-11s are owned and operated by Indians? Is there something about owning and running a 7-11 that's a lot like tech?

angry whites

Fucking knew it. Goddamn it.

basically this. the ones they let over here are the top couple thousand out of a billion. basically one tenth of one percent have risen above piling sewage with their bare hands.

they're not though.

they're not great but they have a good $/performance ratio like amd

Install Grammarly.

They are good like the FX-9590.

exactly. why spend more on a high quality (white) gtx 1080 when you can get two rx480 (poos) for less and have money to spare. who cares about the inherent issues that pop up down the road because you were only looking at pure numbers.

Do I smell poo poo?

I want to colonise her.

They aren't

pajeet genocide when

Spirituality.

You could equate Indian workers as barebones hardware setup with flexible software.

The history and culture of India is quite deep, playing a large part through the silk road and spice trade. I gave further attention to ancient Sanskrit texts after reading Schopenhauers "The World as Will and Representation", this is the fabric and nature of an expression of intermingled cultures which isn't structurally predefined but that fused and shaped itself throughout its history. Besides the sheer scale of the population, understand innate potential to formulate a position within humanity, the specialization to tech is in large part determined through recent history. The nuclear advancements of India as a result of the Cold War fostered a culture of STEM dedication, the Indian Tech institutions are modeled after MIT as a result the space program and business essentially flourished throughout this partnership in allocating labor. The attribution of spirituality as a driver of being good is essential in the sense that Indians are fairly malleable and quite resilient from their nomadic caste mindset to adaptability, the culture in itself is one of the deepest in the world but besides the hard coded genetical factors and attribution of knowledge, I have this instinct that essentially a large part of skill is defined by transcending their human nature into a non-physical form which could be defined as software and the corresponding relations from that expression.

Everyone one of them is shitty as fuck.
But since the population and demand for technical jobs (think outsourcing companies) is so high, these colleges can choose by testing literally millions and taking only thousands of less through their entrance exams. This makes them highly "coveted" (in a shitty sense).
Here is a video of foreign exchange students from Europe describing their time in one of the top technical educational institutes in india.

youtu.be/3aT9AcRBf3s

How can you say that Slavs are good?
Post evidence.

americans dont want to admit that indians are smarter than them.

I don't know if all Indian programmers are good but the ones I've met since my undergrad course to my it job they were all code wizards. Their codes were so elegant and tight that I could cum over their screens

see

They're not, there is just so many of them in general and so many memeing STEM in particular that it seems lke they are.

It's all stolen.

Fascists are still identical to Communists in hurting economies. With trumpcucks taking away the best jobs from the best pajeets and giving them to the laziest of american's that couldn't get a job at all, they hurt the economy by hurting technology.

>muh economy
>muh imported third world workers

Found the Jew.

no he's indian because you can smell the entitlement among other things. These guys are bitching now because they can't impress as many women since trump is going to deny automatic spousal visas if you get an h1b. these guys think they have a natural right to have a job in the US. They want to use it to post pictures on fb of "american vacations" to impress girls back home. frankly the future and wealth of my country is not worth the hassle.

stay mad pajeet

why do these retarded Sup Forums bait threads get so much attention on Sup Forums? Why can't the mods do their work. I wanna go back to shitposting about the CIA leak or flame wars about ryzen vs intel

Sup Forums is fucking obsessed.

>she will never use your face as her designated shitting street
why live?

mad stackoverflow copypasta skillz

this

This is some tiring shit for sure.

>Why are Indians/Slavs/Chinks good/bad/shitty etc.

The utter tedium that now is Sup Forums.

i think a lot of it too is the general globalization of the internet. I don't remember the internet being this racist a decade ago, and i was on Sup Forums in 2006 when people just spammed NIGGER over and over.

I see a lot of it being american sourced. america has always been a racist place but we had no reason to be that racist on the internet because %60-70 of the english speaking internet was american with the remainder split between other anglo countries and maybe germany. now, i always feel like i'm talking to a south american, slav, indian, russian, or various other 2nd world countries with english learners. people write like ESLs, and say things like "i don't get it" to common american things. Also, the constant yammering about not being able to afford basic computer components.

I guess I'm just saying that's the tedium of the internet now, not just Sup Forums.

Yeah you're right, every fkin time I open Sup Forums every other board has at least one Sup Forums bait thread. Like the english speaking population on the web is almost equally distributed now be it Asians/Indians/Slavs due to the increase of access to internet to the people. When I'm browsing any other website even when they're on a racist rant they follow prejudice equality (everyone gets shit). Why is it so hard for these edgelords to get over shit like bashing every race that isn't white, that just makes us look more racist and whiny to other people ("races").

Off-topic, but I have a question:

Do Indian people know how to ride bicycles? I have never ever seen an Indian person ride a bicycle. I have grown up around Poo's and live in a nice neighborhood with many Poo's, but I have NEVER seen a Poo ride a bicycle.

captcha: FROG PERU

>having a budget of 13 rubles a month
is that high or is that low? because if it is low wouldn't you spending that on food and other necessities. The everyday anxiety of poor life would mean that they would not be able to focus on any hobbies.

lot of working class poos ride bicycles
they're not pretentious enough for the wealthy ones, so they don't ride them

I'm a poo living in Soho,SF and yes we do ride bicycles

Underrated

yeah, I do jealousy once per day, mostly when my tummy feels funny after lunch

I'm in Europe and I don't plan to visit your shithole burger.