How dumb is this guy, seriously?

How dumb is this guy, seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WueXBCE8vo

>RGB LEDs in server rack

WARNING THIS THREAD IS VIRAL MARKETING

because he did something cosmetic to a server rack ?

This.
I don't comprehend why anyone would watch this crap.

It almost looks like his head is in a guillotine.

I guarantee you this faggot knows fuck all about configuring any of that equipment.

Pretty fucking dumb.

Tbh he has a dream job. Just talking and advertising computer stuff and making a shit ton of money and having always the newest and best hardware. Idiot nonetheless.

He makes money by making videos for manbabies on youtube. He's a genius.

I'll don't understand why you guys hate Linus so much. Is it because he's not a NEET sperg like all you autists?

He is not. He is a paid entertainer who makes the videos that his audience ask for.

>How dumb is this guy, seriously?

I can't call anyone dumb who's making big money with hardly any work.

The title is clicbait really, he barely showed the LEDs at the very end.

Makes a living from YouTube revenue by pissing off neckbeards. Seem pretty smart to me.

I can't watch video I am working on my project can someone tell me what did he say in that video that made OP think he is dumb?
You get the girl in the pic for replying

>became a youtube star and is now rich as fuck
>dumb
Stay jelly.

>Linus
>dumb

But I am still surprised that he actually made a operating system.

>make server build video(s)
>brag about what an genius you are and why this and that is smart
>wait two weeks
>All of our data is GONE!
>Fixing the DISASTER
>Everything is FINE! Thanks for ASKING
>wait one week
>repeat

did this nigger really invent gnu+linux?

He didn't really made an OS, remember that he had to use components from the GNU

yeah he did.

Guy is smart. He hits the reddit teir garbage hardware review guy role perfectly. The PC builds just scream modern trash.

>rgb lighting in a server rack
is this the real life

Agreed.

Because people who literally have no idea how technology works - these videos look so techie. They don't know enough to call the bullshit and stupidity this guy vomits.

As well, if the people like it - advertisers will promote. So they give him free shit.

Entertainment.

There are a lot of tech savy fans. They just have garbage taste. He promotes their aesthetic.