/guts/

I'm not seeing any guts thread (but I may be wrong),so let's have a guts thread.

>P5QL PRO w/ custom Xeon-capable BIOS
>Pentium E5200 2.5GHz
>Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
>2GB RAM
>1TB HDD
>Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-E5462-LGA-775-core-2-quad-Q9650-more-powerful-TDP80W-FSB1600-/332143362127?hash=item4d5549804f:g:qJgAAOSw32lYqnWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that your blood?

>i5-4670k oc to 4.4GHz
>gtx 770 2gb
>8gb ram
>2* 1gb HDD
>Z87-G43 motherboard
>Windows 10 pro and Debian Sid GNU/linux

Next time use a decent camera

No. Just imperial red spray paint. The rest of the case is black though.

5MP camera. Looks shit because I accidentally moved it.

Do they not sell compressed air where you live, you filthy fuck?

it kind of fits his build though

installed a new PSU last night

Yeah, I only have an empty one at the moment. The closet I have is some WD-40.

what cpu?

use it

Is micro ATX the best size nowadays?

memezen 1700x

The only problem with that one wd40 can is that the stick just won't put in the hole so pretty much I'll be spraying everywhere. Although I did use it yesterday on cleaning a 2007 c2d pc case and managed to get some wd40 on the floor. Proberbly better to get a compressed air for this one.

For anyone asking, my hard drives are laying on a mousemat because Fractal Design's own hard drive cages suck dick at stopping vibrations

'sup

kill it before it lays eggs
dusty
nice
clean as hell

>kill it before it lays eggs
kek why

Is it just me, or building computers 10-15 years ago was much more entertaining?
You had to collect parts that were not that super easy to get, troubleshoot things all the time, reinstall windows every 3 months, and so on...
Today it's just all plug and play, turn it on and it just works... kinna boring...
Or maybe it has always been like this, and I didn't realised it until I learnt it?

Of course it is clean, the shit isn't even two weeks old.

It was always that simple.
It was a little more involved in the 90s with COAST modules, different ram standards, dip switches and copious add-in cards with IRQs to deal with.

did you do that all by yourself?

specs: who cares
case: who cares
life: who cares

is that a h60i? is it cooling the 1700x sufficient? I have one already and am not sure if it'll be good enough for my 1700 im picking up

Gettin' Zen in a couple of weeks, but don't need it, really. Mostly just for the fun of overclocking some new shit. Bonus that it once again is actually AMD..
Been a loooong time.

Why don't you get a quad core xeon then, user? They can be found pretty cheap on ebay.

Nice overclock, miss the days when you could just buy pretty much any motherboard and any cpu and overclock it to hell and back.

A friend bought a b150 itx board with a i5 6600k, he couldn't even set the ram at its rated speed.

Fuckin jews.

>quad core xeon
Quite pricey here. I'm not sure if I should get a E8400 or a 5450.

it's okay i guess. Idles at 45-55c. under load 64-67c
Warmer than I'm used to but I've read that it's somewhat normal for the memezens. I'm same boat as you though - i already had the h60i and found out it'd work on the 1700x. I want to wait for more options for a bit and then I'll buy a nicer cooler.

E-ATX master race.

@59369423
kys

ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-E5462-LGA-775-core-2-quad-Q9650-more-powerful-TDP80W-FSB1600-/332143362127?hash=item4d5549804f:g:qJgAAOSw32lYqnWc

Not that bad, what country you live in?
I'd recommend the quad, not the dualcore..

Is that your main computer btw?

>what country you live in?
Romania. I found both the E8400 and the 5450 locally.

>Is that your main computer btw?
Yes,it's my main PC. It's running pretty fast for what it has inside.

Thinking of adding a external 5 inch display on the PSU.

How much he want for the 5450?

FX-8320
Radeon HD 7870
16 GB RAM

Will be replacing soon.

>that pillar keeping the card from sagging
Classy/10, I like it.

$37 for the 5450 (160RON)
$23 for the E8400 (100RON)

Believe me,here in Romania the prices in RON are quite high. I had a hard time getting this motherboard AND the heatsink. (it cost me 150RON,which is $35)

I'll see what I can do though,but right now the E5200 holds up quite okay. Might be the big difference of SATA 2 and SATA III?

holy shit, just realised that after your comment, looking good OP.

your psu seems upside down

>Biltema
Swede?

I care. Show specs

>i5-4460
>R9 290
>8GB RAM
>120GB SSD
>2 x 1TB HDD
>Windows 8
This pic is when I first built it, have since then gotten a Noctua CPU cooler, done som better cable management and gotten rid of the top HDD holders(?).

Norway, we have biltema here too.. Fuck sweden, more or less afghanistan there now.

I actually have a 5472 (among other 771 cpu's collected from old pc's) laying around, I could send it to you.

>Fuck sweden, more or less afghanistan there now.
It's not too bad here to be honest, just the biggest cities which have parts that have gone to shit.