>Feels like it'll break in a week

Moto G4 plus
6 months????
Stock Android
It fucking sucks, I miss my note 3

>Huawei Nova
>About 2 months
>Looks
>Camera could be better, battery seems to drain fast.

Moto G4 Play
About a month
+ super cheap, near-stock Android, excellent battery life
- No compass, no NFC

Amazing phone
Does not crack if falls from 2feet as long as it doesnt land on the screen
If it lands on the screen even from a 1in fall it will crack
$150 dollar to replace the screen, n forget doing it urselve hard as fuck

>Galaxy S6 Edge Platinum Gold 128gb
>6 months
>screen, build quality and speed
>nothing considering that I got it for free as a replacenent for a phone that broke under manufacturer warranty.

>note 5
>~18 months
>large screen + spen
>lack of removable storage

Samsung S5 active
3 years
Sturdy as fuck, I dropped it several times, most phones wouldn't survive the falls this one has a few bruises on the side and that's it
Still didn't update to Android 6

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3
1 year
Nice screen, quick, SOS button can be reprogrammed
No root

Moto g3 from best buy $40
6 months
Solid and durable, easy to unlock and flash ROMs
Sometimes slow and laggy, battery life, missing a lot of features of high end phones

>Still didn't update to Android 6
Why not? It was released back in August.

>Xiaomi Mi5 3gb RAM 64GB
>Since October 2016
> Almost perfect phone and cheap: 250 shekels
>Camera is not high tier

>Moto G LTE
>almost 3 years
>it just werks
>can't think of any

Idk, I guess it's a slow rollout. I can't be arsed about updating it myself

No its not a slow rollout, it was pushed out in August if you didn't get it something is wrong with your phone and you should manually flash the latest update. It has security patches as well that are fairly important to prevent malware

Moto G3
Last june?
Good and cheap
Stock ROM sucks, cyanogen went shit and lineage on nougat has too many bugs, but when I tried had long battery life and performance. Now with aosp ext, battery isn't perfect and sometimes it heats up, tldr software may should be better

>LG G3
>2 years, 2 months
>Good display, storage
>Slow, headphone jack sucks, battery life sucks

Xperia Z1
3 and a half years
Solid as brick
The vibration engine, isn't.

>regular pixel 32gb
>3 months
>Stock Android. Amazing camera
>No expandable storage.
The shittiest thing about this phone. I regret not getting a 128gb. Might get one of the new ZX Xperia phones coming out. Premium might be a fuckload though

iPhone 6s
>Almost a year
> It just werks, keeps apps open better than previous Android phones. Great camera and video, not Xbox huge so can one handing is easy, build quality
> Not an Android phone I miss muh AdBlock, customisation, lightning launcher, no torrents and downloads, no AMOLED screen but I'm fine with 750p
Over all I'd keep this phone but I want to get an Android Tab or secondary phone

Samsung Note 4
16 months
pen allowed me to replace my notebooks with a mobile phone, great for taking notes and editing texts
removable storage
removable battery (I actually use it at least once per week, having a spare charged battery)

the size is a bit too much, and the worst part is: I don't see any replacement - with equal note-taking capabilities + replaceable battery + memory card slot

pixel 32 gb
3 months
best camera. fast. beautiful display. fully-featured
big chin and forehead make it awkwardly long to hold

>Nexus 5
>3 years, basically since launch
>fuken fast, lots of pajeets creating roms on xda, decent display, looks good imho desu
>but not as good as AMOLEDs, battery life is shit, removable storage would be nice

breddy gud phone overall

Yu yureka plus
2years
Just werks
Battery life, no finger print, no ip67/68

>nexus 5
>since launch in my country(2014 Feb)
>fast, fast, fast and aesthetic
>battery life is shit

my man

>Redmi Note 3 Pro
>8 months
>2 day battery life, ROMs
>Camera is lacking and screen isn't AMOLED

Galaxy s7 Sprint Unlocked

Bought this from an eBay seller here in Canada.

Had MM on it, updated to Nougat right away. Was nice but had a shit ton of Sprint crap on it. Flashed the unlocked firmware and now it's great.

TouchWiz is definitely better than it was on JB and stuff from my S3. Performance is good, expandable storage, AMOLED display, size is nice and it was in good shape considering its used.

Negatives would be the fingerprint sensor isn't the greatest. Or that could be my hands, I usually end up inputting them back in a few times a month now. I work in the trades so my fingers are routinely cut up and stuff. Other negative would be TouchWiz. It's okay I guess, but stock Android is cleaner. But out of the skinned android phones out there, it's decent enough now and seems a lot more stable than it used to be. Last would be the fact that the unlocked firmware is stuck on 6.0, I'm not sure when Nougat will drop for it. Hopefully it's soon.

>Galaxy Note 4, Exynos model
>Couple months
>Pen, easier to handle than I thought it'd be, removable battery, SD slot, still a powerful phone...and I only paid $250 for it
>It's the Exynos model so ROM development is fucking garbage (best I could find is a Note 5 port which thankfully works)

Just jailbreak it. Now I can torrent with my phone. Best alternative if your stuck in the 2 year contract.

> 5 years! (I can't believe its been this long already. Time is way too fast)
> cyanogenmod 10
> cyanogenmod 11 (can't connect to camera)
> cyanogenmod 12 (can't connect to camera, things are slower, generally worse)
> back to cyanogenmod 10 = bliss

>can't connect to camera
what? every CM version I tried worked perfectly fine (other than CM13, haven't tried CM14), unless my i9300 is significantly different than i9305

>Galaxy s7 Edge
>5 months
>Feels good in my hand, curvy screen, no side bezels, water resistant, best camera
>not the Note7, which I had to trade it for

Nexus 4
i've had it since release, so like 4 years
>pros
it just works
>cons
battery life

>LG G3
>2.5 years
>It works, the screen and camera are good
>It went 3 times to repair before working correctly, battery life sucks, it starts slowing down

iPhone SE
4 months
Comfortable to use in one hand, good battery life
No good way to phonepost on iOS

LG G4
10 Months
Best handset I've ever used, fast with a great camera and undeniably one of the most aesthetically pleasing phones ever built.
Waiting for inevitable bootloop I guess

>Redmi 4 Prime
>about 3 months
>good specs for the money (150$), good fingerprint sensor, VERY good battery life, sd card slot, 5 inch 1080p screen
>camera sucks, but i don't take a lot of pics with my phone and desu what can you expect for that price, bad rom support so far but i'm sure it will be better in the future like with the RN3P

iPhone 7 Plus

fast,reliable plus no lag at all even using a shit to of programs and playing games

battery life is amazing

Flaws: no jailbreak yet

>iPhone 6 64gb
>1.5 years
>Pretty much everything. Clean and responsive. Does what I ask.
>Piss poor battery. It was okay for the first 6 months but now its gone to fuck

Z3
GOOD
>battery
>still works great after 2.5 years
>decent UI skin

BAD
>not updated anymore
>no camera on custom roms
>usb flap for waterproofness
>camera could be batter but I couldn't care less

Google Pixel
Since early January
Just Werks
Looks like iPhone

What good is having a shiny new phone if you're going to die anyway?

Asking for a friend.

Galaxy Alpha
2.5 yeas.
It was cheap
Nice build at the time
Battery life is shit
Thinking of buying thr moto x pure, what do you think ?

Moto G3
A good while now
Cheap as fuck, just werks
Nothing, it really just fucking werks

I saw a kid on Wheel of Fortune make a pose like that.
How's it called and what context is it used in? He did it when he solved a puzzle

Have a S7 edge like OP's, I miss my Moto X pure every single day. I've had every major flagship, iPhones, Google Pixel, HTC 10, LG G4, But every waking moment I use any phone that's not a Moto X pure I constantly wish it was. Such a fantastic fucking phone. Only reason I'm not using one right now is because I can't get it through a carrier. God I miss that fucking phone.

>oneplus one
>2 years, 4 months.
>Roms, still runs smooth, was cheap at the time, but now chinkphones are even better priced.
>Buggyness in Android software, especially when selecting files with this model. Thumbnails don't load well. Tried different roms but I think it's somehow a hardware issue.

>N5
>~3 years
>Amazing phone, literally immortal and will receive support forever due to its popularity
>No SD card slot, it struggles when I try to play high bitrate taiwanese cartoons

i honestly think nougat fucked up the menus. it also made a bunch of pointless visual and color changes.

iPhone 5s
since launch day
iOS, super-fast fingerprint scanner, looks butifel
Tiny screen, and it has become almost unusably slow with iOS 10. Twitter takes forever to launch and there is sometimes a literal 1 second delay between touch and UI response.

How sturdy are the redmis? How badly have you dropped it?

>Nexus 6P
>Since November 2015
>Customization, LineageOS, no gapps, 2 day battery life
>lil bit big/heavy after holding for awhile

Samsung J3 16
4 months
Screen, fast enough for me
Touchwiz, low storage space (2.5gb)

>Asus Zenfone 2 laser 720p
>1 year and 2 months
>large screen, comfy, lineage OS on 7.1.1, I can repair it myself
>battery doesn't last two days, camera is shit

>Your phone
Huawei p9 lite
>How long you've had it
6 months
>What you like about it
Cheap and does what I want it to do
>What you hate about it
There's not a big selection of cases for it.

Honor 8
6 months or so
Design, performance, some very useful chink software, relatively easy to unlock/root, programmable button
The bad chink software and software design, some bloat

iPhone 6s
Since September 2015
Standby battery life is amazing
Had to get the battery replaced because it kept dying at 30%

Lumia 640, 2 Years, it does its job well and was cheap. I like the screen for some reason. It doesn't have this weird pixel pattern that Android phones have that makes the pixels easily visible and distracting.

The lack of apps bothers me a bit, but not much.

>Your phone
LG V10 on T-Mobile
>How long you've had it
Since the V20 launched and I bought some of the T-Mobile store's old stock. $300 brand new
>What you like about it
Amazing camera, MicroSD slot, beautiful screen, no burn in to worry about, secondary screen is useful, finger print reader, quick charge has it go from 0-60% in 30 minutes.
>What you hate about it
Launched with Android 5.1 and upgraded to 6.0.1. still no word on if it will be getting 7.0. finger print reader sometimes randomly decides to not work and forces me to enter my PIN. Battery life could be better. A phone this big with as many features as it has should come with at least a 4k mAh battery. 3k mAh is enough for a fully days use though.

>phone
iPhone 5

>time owned
4.5 years or so

>greats
neat looking phone, still functions properly, can take a hit, charges quick

>shits
second battery (after the warranty replacement after 2 years) is on it's way to the grave, and dust between lens cover glass and actual lens fucks up my photos.

>current
Xiamo Redmi meme 4 pro
2 months
battery life is insane
no eq over bluetooth, no video recording stabilization

>ex
Sony Z3C
2 years
looks, waterproofing, size and ergonomics, camera, OS look
quality issues - bad glue for front and back panels, peeling camera coating, bloatware

>tried but gave up
Sony X
2 days
same as xiaomi meme but with better camera for 3x the price
super shitty wifi performance, got xiaomi instead just for that reason

test

Wileyfox Swift
8 months
+ cheap, easy to unlock and root, long battery life, stable and pretty fast, nice screen
- charges slowly, DAC has V-shaped sound signature

S7 edge black

Beautiful phone, but mine now has a tiny crack above the speaker grill.

Also the s7 camera takes very good photos in the dark, probably better than any phone I've had, pic related

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro

Have had it for a month now

The absolutely fucking insane battery life. I'm talkign 11~12 hours of SOT with brightness on 60%, gps and wifi always on and a bunch of hours of mobile data browsing. That includes some hours of pokemon go, which is a known battery destroyer. I also love the design of the phone. It feels really premium and the 2.5d glass is so sexy to look at.

I don't actually hate anything about it but if I'd have to name something it would probably be MIUI I guess. Would prefer stock android.

>Your phone
Galaxy S2
>How long you've had it
5 years.
>What you like about it
Even though it has fallen onto hard surfaces countless times, it hasn't broken.
>What you hate about it
Hangs a lot recently, wasn't like this a couple years ago.

Nexus 5 also here
3,5 years
Running latest lineage 14.1 with francos kernel mod + magisk

Best investment ever, continued pajeet support, still fast, just replaced battery

Will use till it breaks completely

>Moto G4
>About 6 months
>It was cheap, has a decent screen and battery life and does everything I want it to
>No NFC and it shit itself once needing a factory reset

Are chinkphones a meme Sup Forums? I like the idea of not getting jewed for a brand name but I don't like the idea of buying a poorly engineered phone.

>photo in dark

Stage lit by 10x2 array of 1kW xenon arc reflectors

>poorly engineered

Literally what do you mean by this? You do realize that literally every single smartphone is a chinkphone by definition, right? And no, they are not a meme. I'm and I came from an xperia z3. The build quality of my chinkphone is a full metal body with 2.5d glass on the front and blew the ever living fuck out of the z3 in the build quality department. It feels solid as fuck.

It looks grainy and blurry

>Nexus 6P
>Since Nov 2015
>Front facing speakers and looks
>Snapdragon 810 gets fucking hot as hell, crashes and restarts sometimes

>iPhone 7 Plus
>4 months
>Good integration between its stock apps
>Not being able to torrent audibooks/movies on 4g on the route to the airport and lack of native file browser

You've only had your phone for a month though....

s7 Edge black exynos
10 months
it works
the cia

I bought a brand new Galaxy S7, disabled most of the bloatware, turned off most of the intensive settings, etc. and I'm still only getting about 10 hours battery life. What fuck is going on?

I made sure to charge the phone fully before use, I've had it on the charger mostly for the past few days, and I've been gentle in terms of use.

>Nexus 6P
>about 18 months
>nice big screen, actually gets updated unlike 99% of Android devices
>AMOLED screen is already burnt in, battery life could be better, the design is ugly IMO without a case

>asus ze550kl
>a year
>5.5", 2GB RAM, 3000mAh
>had lg optimus l7 before which was lagging as hell shit so can't compare to much, and don't know what to expect

Still I've never heard of anyone having problems with them, only praise, specially for the note 3 pro which I would have bought if it weren't for the 5.5" screen. I prefer smaller ones.

I just find it weird when people refer to lesser known brands as "chinkphones" as if it weren't the chase for literally every single other phone on the market.

idk, my battery life is good, just werks.
Only problem I ever had on my s7 (edge) battery related was a botched oculus update that drained the battery quickly

>S7
>Last November
>Miss having a big screen. Everything else is good

>Your phone
HTC 10

>How long you've had it
eight months (I didn't realise it had been this long)

>What you like about it
no frills or gimmicks. just does fundamentals to a flagship level. audio is fantastic. battery lasts all day minimum, often 36+ hours. it just does everything I could want, my only complaints are superficial. having usb type c also makes it very flexible

>What you hate about it
since the security update I can't switch to the aosp lock screen. of course I could root, but I don't want to lose android pay functionality. the official case is also a piece of shit

>LG L7

my fucking poorfag negro

i just ran a text based launcher at that point desu

>iPhone 7 Plus 128gb
>3 months
>Looks, speed, camera, battery
>no jailbreak because my dumbass updated, have to use cydia impactor to reinstall certain apps every week

why use android pay, just get one of those meme cases that hold your credit card in it

>Samsung GS6
>2 years
>The screen
>Low storage capacity, nonexpandable

>iPhone 5

>4 years

>nothing

>have to reset it once a week or use the battery saver app just to clear the ram often. Very little space and it's slow often. iOS 10 ruined everything.

contactless has a limit of £30 in the UK, you can go over that limit if you unlock your phone

I also don't really want a meme case

Samsung note 4, 2 years, dropped numerous times without cracking thanks to the metal rim. Had a samsung s7 for about 2 weeks as a workphone, dropped once from knee height and it's cracked.

>Note 4 pros - everything
>Note 4 cons - Beginning to notice that I could do with an upgrade, charging port is dying since last week

Ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro as a replacement, arrives tomorrow.

>Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos
>5 months
>How better it is compared to an iphone 6 and how customizable android is.
>How samsung fucks you over if you want to root it or do anything advanced with it.

Used gf's old 5 recently for few weeks. had to replace battery, charging connector and "reglue" screen to frame.

Once done it was decent phone, plenty fast, everything still works on it. Can't stand ios tho so quickly moved back to android.

>30 britbongs

It's like 100-200$ in Canuckistan
so uh about 3 britbongs

>Galaxy S6
>3 Months
>The Cam and the Screen
>No stable AOSP

Problem with JB is there's a chance you can brick it. Atleast with android bricking can be resolved by connecting it to a PC. I'm pretty sure Apple won't replace your phone that you just tried to JB.

Also how do you torrent safety on android without having your isp contacting you?

Nexus 4
Four years :')
Pretty much nothing now but in its time it was one of the best phones out there
Half my touchscreen is fucked

Just download Ghostery app or chrome and keep your power saver on.

Sony z3v
Since day1 release
Camera has trouble focusing in low light
It just werks

Have had no other problems with it ever.

>HTC HD2
>Five years
>Solid build
>Old as fuck, literally no ram, stuck forever on KitKat

Samsung S5

Since last July/August

Perfect size, extra battery, SD, fully rootable with performance tweaks so I've never had to worry about battery life

Sometimes because of RAM, apps will reload if I'm doing alot of multi-tasking, Samsung doesn't play nice with CM so the camera isn't very good.