Sup Forums is so easily triggered

>Even the mere mention of pajeets is enough to trigger the NEETs on this board

>Butt blasted that pajeets are stealing your jobs
>Only retort is to make fun of them on a japanese anime imageboard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nG2aTNW3BBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually have to agree with you, fellow frogposter.
Want to come and join my tea party and maybe snort some crack while we're at it?

>Using Sup Forums to anything else than shitpost

Why taking seriously that weeb community ?

Go back to /r/technology

You've clearly never worked at a Best Buy before.

Pajeets are shit but they are cheap. They only get easy jobs that no one wants to do. Stop with this meme, there are far more skilled workers and they are more important than some street shitters.

weebs are actually dying out on this site.

Japan is the last bastion for white civilization. It is the only nation with pure aryans that haven't been corrupted by the kikes yet.

Indians seem to have inferiority complexes, so they're ripe for trolling. That's really the only thing here. I know a lot of people here are legitimately racist or whatever (and that's fine), but a lot of people are just shitposting and doubling down on it when retarded Pajeets respond with maximum butthurt.

newfags

This is true but the skilled workers are getting replaced too (Disney). Also the skilled workers aren't on Sup Forums lol.

And because of that they refuse to meddle with white people.

>Best Buy
>Known for tech idiocracy

It's far left while this board is far right.

Go to any homescreen/wallpaper-related thread and say that again.

Troll or idiot? Japs are not aryans.

Fuck off pajeet, poo in lou.

>This board is far right
Sup Forums takes no official position other than contrarian against what is mainstream.

this

Not Sup Forums, the people who use it. The mostly white red pilled lot.

I'm not triggered. I love the fact that capitalism is collapsing.

t. pajeet

Sup Forums is a home board for pajeet weebs, the most popular threads are literally autistic circlejerking about linux desktops.

>Butt blasted that pajeets are stealing your jobs

Are you serious? It's the other way around. IT is a booming industry, which is attracting more white people since it actually makes good money now.

>weebs
Its true though, our generation 1990~
Are the last tht enjoy anime
And we are at tht age were we are getting our careers/family started so we dont have as much time as b4 to weeb out
The new generation doesnt watch anime at all

Fuck off, Dikshit.

Thanks god, less weeb shit

>japanese anime imageboard
>based in America
>founded by and American

White people that are getting replaced by pajeets that claim they will do the same job for thousands less per year

Long as Sup Forums exists. Weebs are not dying on this website.

YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T FIND YOU !!!!

>complaining about anime on an anime website

see

Sup Forums is only good for (you)s desu senpai

>complaining about weebs
>Sup Forums founded by a weeb

makes you think

>replaced by foreign workers

youtube.com/watch?v=nG2aTNW3BBQ

I've started a new IT support job recently, working in a data centre. Other jobs I have had have never involved any kind of helpdesk shit, but this one does, and we constantly get IT support tickets from India saying, "You want iPhone app make for you company?!!?!? We make one dollar! Reply to Pajeet for good business!"

I am forced to conclude that it's messages like this that makes Sup Forums hate Indians, and the fact that everyone on Sup Forums hates themselves because they can only find a job in Pajeet-tier IT support instead of the highbrow technical jobs they all claim to have.

PS Anime is love

>"and" American
>to discuss anime
>this much of a newfag

I sure hope so.

Please don't post pictures of my waifu.

>posting a thread that isn't technology related on Sup Forums