Why doesn't Sup Forums ever have a drinking etc. thread?

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever have a drinking etc. thread?

bump

pills are better

Pros
no hangover
longer high
no throwing up
easy to take; no taste

Cons
probably fucks your stomach if you do too much
liver damage

>etc.

>MUH MICROBREEEEWWWWSSSS
Is the reason.
We've had it in the past but it does become Americans shouting about their very average over-hopped Pale ales.

I await the storm.

Because alcohol is the work of the devil, and it's a sin.

Because most people on Sup Forums are Muslims nowadays.

American here
They suck
I just drink Sapporo because its good

Fucking Americans ruining everything

because sitting at home and drinking or pretending to drink is for sad cunts

That would be haram

who /spirit/ here?

i literally only drink vodka and such which is a pain in the ass, first and foremost because they hit hard if you are a pussy like me, and also because they are fucking expensive.

am i crippled for not liking wine / fernet / whatever the fuck everyone drinks?

Drinking is bad for you

This a sharia controlled board, you can fuck right off.

only sip surp and tea

alcohol a shit

I've met some Argies who don't like fernet, you are not alone.

I like Mezcal, Tequila and Rum.
Whisky too.
Vodka is for girls.

>alcohol

And I hate football and all the retarded monkeys who watch it.

I've met lots of Argies like that.
Atheist too ?

>Atheist too ?
What kind of sorcery is this?

because Russians and Germans will swarm it with Vodka and Beer while Brits are going to talk overly sophisticated about Whiskey

weed
>pros
makes you laugh
enhances your taste buds
relaxes your body and mind
>cons
literally none

Trappiste Chimay master race

because /mena/ would feel left out

This

WIth near 1000 drunk ESC posters you're about to see several of them

Carlsberg and wine here

you can actually get it there? is it really expensive?

>smoke weed in germany
>police spots me and gets me
>hey I thought you guys wouldn't be so harsh as long as I don't sell it or have great amounts of it
>SO YOU'RE A LEFTIST AREN'T YOU?!
>they throw me in a jail after freeing a pedophile because I'm more dangerous than him and they need room for me

>cons
>iterally none

l e l

you forgot that breathing smoke causing lung cancer

because most of the posters here are westerners who can't appreciate getting drunk

they're fucking cucks

>Canada not realizing that you can get DUDE WEED anywhere you want to

This is an Islamic imageboard you filthy kuffar.

do you have any idea how hammered the average anglo north-american is?

Because if you drink alone and spend it on shitposting on Sup Forums you're an alcoholic and alcoholics are degenerate and annoying.

It would be no better than having a 420 thread full of DUDE WEED LMAO

>Finland not realizing that you can get DUDE SUMMER anytime you want to

Because you guys can't handle your alcohol.
A friend of mine is studying in Michigan and he says it's rare when an American can actually drink.

DUDE WEED AND ECIGS LMAO

Yes, a gram of hash costs 250 DKK. A couple of times a year you hear news stories of people getting caught growing weed. Otherwise Danish gangsters have a monopoly.

>Because if you drink alone and spend it on shitposting on Sup Forums you're an alcoholic
Didn't know I was an alcoholic.

the only thing i know about FI is the kill whales during a grind or something

I won't take that as sincere. Alcoholics rarely accept they're alcoholics until they've hit rock bottom.

KEK

But I'm not exactly alone. My cat is here.

delet this

>cons
>literally none

most of the people that blaze all day erry day have become dumb as bricks and keep spamming their shit thoughts such as the one you posted in real life and online

>DUDE IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I HAVE PROBLEMS ASSEMBLING WORDS INTO A SENTENCE EVEN WHEN I'M NOT HIGH

yeah, good job bud

Do you feel like you need to have alcohol to have fun or feel "normal"? Do you spend a good chunk of the day thinking about your next drink? Do you do things that you regret while drinking and swear that you'll cut back but never do?

I'm not here to call you anything but if you are an alcoholic it would be wise to seek help before you've done damage you can't repair

I have a ton of vodka I'm gonna drink later. I usually get lit enough to start singing songs. you may have seen my vocaroos in /brit/ c:

[scientific Citation needed]

growing up in Croatia seems to make people dumb as bricks too

>Do you feel like you need to have alcohol to have fun or feel "normal"
No.
>Do you spend a good chunk of the day thinking about your next drink?
No.
>Do you do things that you regret while drinking and swear that you'll cut back but never do?
Yes.

You seems to be very aware about it. I don't think I am, but maybe some guys I know are, Tbh. I should ask them these questions you just said.

i think the problem is not that we dont have an appreciation of getting drunk but instead most of us enjoy getting drunk off of really cheap shitty beer
we tend to not have an appreciation of good alcohol

i was speaking from my own experience, literally every second person i know that smokes weed on a daily basis has become so subversive to dumb influence online and from other likeminded individuals, yeah i'm probably wrong and their own weak will in combo with the daily weed usage has eroded their minds, but i swear to god half of my friends weren't such retards years ago

i'm not against weed, i smoke every now and then, but they gave up on going out anywhere if there isn't any weed to smoke, guess alco's are the same way

i'm butthurt about it

If you feel your friends may be alcoholics it would be best to subtly ask them to have them come to the realization themselves. When faced with an accusation addicts get defensive and deny everything.

i've actually bought cider for the first time in weeks. it burns my arse to have to pay excise for carbonated apple flavoured sugar water with added ethanol.

i'm between batches of home brewed cider.

god bless sainsburys and their 70p bricks of apple juice from concentrate

>yes i'm a pleb who brews white diamond. fuck off

weeb.

it's good though.

OP. Come to cu/ck/. They have drinking threads all the time.

Well, I understand what you say. Thanks for your help lad

not judging. at least you guys have resisted the globalist influence and keep doing it

>own experience
>literally a cherrypicked example

See, this "own experience" stuff does not work because it opens the option for the other person to come up with shit like:"Well some of my best friends finished top10% at their universities while blazing every day"

I can understand you and I don't want to start a shitflinging discussion. I just strongly dislike this "talking from my own experience"stuff because it usually leads to discussions full of examples that you can't prove wrong

Howdy, American on vacation here in London, UK. Thought I'd chime in.

Your beer is shit over here. I know hops are expensive but jesus christ Europe, LMAO. Then you take your flat tasting beer and serve it warm.

>CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I found one good brewery "BrewDog" otherwise I'm drinking Newcastle Brown. Saving myself on the dark stuff before I go across the water to the homeland, it's just not the same outside of the emerald island. (Honestly, I think it tastes worse here than it does back in the States, probably because the Irish hate you limey bastards LMAO)

Night y'all

Low quality bait. No American talks like this

he's right about the beer tho
britbeer is disgusting

>inb4 b-but Guinnes

>what is texas

English beer > German swill

No Texan on Sup Forums has ever, would ever, or will ever humor the autists on here by saying "Howdy" or "y'all"