Monthly Firefox Uninstall Day

Why haven't you uninstalled this POS yet? Are you litareally a cuck supporting the destruction of western society?

>implying I am not using Brave

Would you rather I had my password stolen by some third-party javascript I couldn't block because I couldn't install noscript?

still using noscript

just use umatrix you idiot

No, fuck off gorshill.

Brave has that functionallity built in.

They recently added the ability to allow / block scripts individually, just like NoScript, in the last update.

Now they just need to remove the advertising and micropayments crap from it to make it an acceptable browser

Isn't it written entirely in JS?

No, you imbecile. No one forced to go donate to the sites you want to support. No one forced you to use Brave ads instead of the regular ads that just tracking pixels to identify you.

You are just a faggot spreading FUD about software you obviously don't understand and never used.

The goal here is not to support websites. The goal is to destroy advertising and tracking as a viable business model.

No. Stop believing all the crap you read on Sup Forums

Fuck off

All these threads really do is make me keep wanting to use it. What is Firefox doing/preventing/whatever that someone is willing to go through all this trouble to constantly try to get me to stop using it?

But Sup Forums is where you hear the truth first.

But I don't see any configure scripts or make files and the github page is telling me to install it with npm which google tells me is related to javascript.

nice layout, m8. too bad it won't survive ff57 lol

Why on earth would you use Firefox on Windows, let alone let Windows have internet access?

You are no better than the freetards with that argument.

I use GNU icecat for Sup Forums and TOR for everything else. If you don't you don't have any freedom and should just let yourself be shackled by the botnet.

Well, SeaMonkey is an aternative.

Uh.. hum..

Yes, because Brave uses a fork of Github's Electron framework.

Eich and his team built Brave out of Chromium, by the way.

>censoring youtube tabs
>censoring tabs on Sup Forums
You sir have my interest. What's in the tabs?

What? They're not YT tabs. I use MemePV for youtube anyway.

Why would you need to uninstall it once a month?

Because OP is still ass mad that all the shilling on Sup Forums for webp and his gmod server didn't get Firefox to add it.

>default theme with literally no ui changes won't survive 57

>TOR

I use DTA which won't work on 57, so I'll have to do something about it.

I think you need to go there

>proud of being a retard
neo-Sup Forums, traps and gentlemen.

>proud of being a cuck

Feels good to be using Chromium

there isnt really any real alternatives.
I hate mozilla and their sjw bullshit as much as (or more than) anyone else, but there just isnt any real alternatives.. name something that will let my have 600+ tabs open and still not shit itself.
Or maybe something that has half way decent addon support.

Seamonkey

actually i switched to chromium yesterday

me too

brofist!

That's literally one of the default themes faggot

>complains about SJW's bringing their polics into software development
>uses his own political agenda to influence other's software choices
Yeah, why don't you seal that exit bag and get it over with faggot.

The browser I don't even pay for is "being a cuck supporting the destruction of western society".

I'd rather have Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums in here rather than Sup Forums.

If that really is the case then it's objectively the superior browser of them all.