H-how do you deal with stress, Sup Forums?

H-how do you deal with stress, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7WZyZTCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relax

I don't.

What stress?

fap

I chew my lips and shake my left leg

i try to relax which in turns generates even more stress because i'm a fast paced person

Meth

drinking

Chronic masturbation and sexual addiction.

this

Opiates

You let it fester inside you until your heart finally stops

I die

This.

Or until you snap and go on a killing spree

having sex with my girlfriend

Meditation

badly.

>neet
>stress

pick one

feel sorry for all you wagecucks

Taoism

I don't care enough in the beginning.

Binge drinking and cocaine. Molly really helps but I find it harder to come by and the quality is typically shit if you don't know the source yourself. Molly has basically become E at this point instead of pure like it's meant to be.

this, t: heavily balding at 25 no gf loser

Putting post malone - go flex on

>hair loss right out of hs
>NEET
>dad passed away a month ago
>14 yo brother
>mom is sick with incurable autoimmune disease, hospitalized twice this month, doesn't speak English
>mortgage is in default, probably any day now the sheriff will knock on the door with eviction notice
>went from jerking off to shit on sad panda and arguing about hardware on Sup Forums to head of the household and primary caretaker of two overnight
>so. much. fucking. paperwork

Nigga shut the fuck up

Sleep helps, a lot. It's the only time when I'm not suffering.

Sup Forums needs to hurry up and start ww3 so I can enlist and die or something to give my family a better life

Ffs this hits close

Watch cute anime.

I just don't get stressed.

Something bad happens?
Oh well, get on with it. There's no such thing as perfection, other than the perfectly imperfect place we call The Universe.

Why waste time being pissed off and annoyed at things?
Something isn't working or going your way, figure ways around it.
Can't find a way around it? Exhausted absolutely every single thing you can think of?
Fuck it, it's broke, do nothing.
Go for a "shit" and read Sup Forums.
Come back, still can't think of a fix?
Fuck it, it's broke, do nothing.

>don't experience stress because I have given up on everything and don't care anymore

I'm sure this is what those monks in orange robes must feel like

Damn I thought I was suffering. Hang in there bro, especially for your brother.

Maybe you should sell your body for extra cash :)

Your sister sells her body for extra cash but I don't see you putting that to good use other than buying shitty anime figurines.

>mom doesn't speak English
The wall wasn't built soon enough

Appreciate it m8 and yeah family is the only thing stopping me from killing myself

>tfw can't sell my kidney legally

Wow, user, that's rude

I don't even have any anime figurines.

youre now doing this manually

>Molly has basically become E
>MDMA has become MDMA

Normie drug users are truly as stupid as they come

Not even him, but if you were anything but some retard shutin who has never left his room, you'd understand what he was saying.
Ecstasy contains a lot of other stuff.

user, can I help with something?

Killing myself with alchohol finally this is the way I was ment to go. Used to get the worst hangovers and such but this last week I've literally downed a bottle of 40% a day and all I get are tiny black and red stools and very angry if I don't drink by 1pm.

Don't even taste the alcohol anymore.

Thanks god

excessive shitposting

Ecstasy is pretty much meth these days. If you're lucky. you get a little bit of research chemical that feels like MDMA mixed in with your meth and enough fillers to require you to take 4 pills.

What can we do to help?

I have seen it done on Sup Forums in 2010 and I've always wanted to help someone like this --- user lives in Russia or eastern Europe where he works for the equivalent of a few dollars a day. He proved all of it and stuff. user sent him 10 dollars it was enough to give him like a weeks worth of groceries. I want to help someone like that

I filter out shit threads

hey guess what

You don't

xanax

>Being a retard that accepts having his drugs to be cut with shit

I stand by my point that normie druggies are microbrain monkeys. It's not hard to buy your own shit using the web instead of interacting with criminal niggers that cut their shit

frosted butts

stay strong senpai.

Just smoking cigarettes

I think you are the retarded one here, using drugs at all.
>But muh hallucinations and escape from reality
You can always escape reality by killing yourself. Remember not sideways but down the road.

Infiltrating Sup Forums with japanese sytle faces

I have a good job and can't complain too much but I've been wound tighter than a clock spring my whole life - it's just in my nature.

So,
Lexapro
Lorazepam
Trazadone (for sleep)

Very nice addition to the thread with the drugs are bad boogyman. I hope you've never drank socially since then you used a drug...

Don't respond to me or my posts ever again, government indoctrinated brain slave.

this

Its ironic to say that when the government is the one who controls the drug traffic and uses the cash for covert operations.

>Don't respond to me or my posts ever again, government indoctrinated brain slave.
You are too retarded to understand how Sup Forums works.

It fuels me.

This is sadly as untrue as it can be. Being a NEET and going to sleep at 6AM when everyone is waking up and going to work while you ponder your life choices and want to die is anything but fun. Maybe it's fun first few months, after that it's miserable. At least work helps you forget about problems.
t. ex-NEET wagecuck

me too user.. im
actually im willing to help him with like a couple of hundred $, i make like 10k a month (sysadmin) and yet i feel like shit all the time.

i want to help someone who is not this lucky so i can think about him smiling, going to sleep a little bit less worried about his life, and feel joy. im fucked up inside i know.

>chinchillin'

sleep, fap, vidya gams, eat even when not hungry, ponder over ways to end self, shitpost on Sup Forums

It feels fucked up to use a parent's death certificate to ask for donations but I'm nose deep in debt right now from the cremation and everything so I'll take anything I can get

Dont know how beg without releasing personal info so I'll beg for Amazon gift cards via [email protected]

100% will be used for food and necessities.

>inb4 ban

do you have a bitcoin address?

Can't you get funeral paid by state? There might be some paperwork involved, but you don't sound too proud for a welfare.

Fix paste.

Dust sinks.

Add fans.

Tweak settings.

Open door.

Turn on AC.

What else to do to deal with stress?

I mean, heat stress. Whoops wrong thread.

By bottling it up and constantly distracting myself so I don't think about it

>NEET
couldn't you have just not been a neet to start with?

Pastebin so my ass doesn't get immediately banned
pastebin.com/7WZyZTCv

I'll look into it. I'm only in my early 20s and I don't know how to do anything. Only thing I know is that you can abandon it but I wasn't going to do that.

too late now to be fair I wasn't entirely a piece of shit my mom often had flare ups needing care. but yeah I was mostly a neet out of selfish reasons.

The only time I have stress is when I think about the inevitability of having to find a job in a place where there are no good jobs. My blood pressure rises, then I have to try and calm down to lower it, and then it gets higher again I am worrying about my blood pressure and the fact I might have to see a doctor about it.

What state are you in user?

northern va

Hey brother I know that feel. By helping others it somehow puts all the things wrong with me on the back burner. I pull a little more than $6,000/month and I have a wife and daughter but I also have many mental and physical health problems. I love helping people because it makes me happy. I know what you mean user.

>I'll look into it.
You most certainly should. And possibly other forms of social support. Look at what age orphan support caps in your state - sometimes it's as low as 18 but others go until the higher age.
Oh yeah, and look into local support groups. If nothing else the meetings have free snacks and coffee. And you might get couple suggestions how to deal with paperwork and stuff.

I'm going to help you. I don't have much but I can make a small positive difference and also be someone to lean on if you need it. I'll hit you up via proton mail within the hour

this, except I only eat when the hunger becomes painful

i don't freelance

@59372339
Lmao .. trying to tell me what to say and what to think...classic brain slave behavior

I've learned the less I give a fuck the better. Been barely working at my job for the last few months and got praised for doing a great job twice Friday.

Personally, I just keep it all in and let it eat away at my soul until I reach my breaking point and unironically collapse onto my knees and sob while shaking violently halfway through an otherwise normal shower. Or I just snap out of nowhere and punch a sturdy stone wall. Or I go out and get hammered with friends to distract myself by it ends up leaving me feeling even worse in the end when my drunken self realizes I'm still a kissless virgin at 22 and almost all my friends hook up with a new 7/10 minimum chick every couple of weeks, the onset of dread it brings amplifies my preexisting stress to whole new levels.

I kill myself and I wake up the next day and feel better for a bit. the ride never ends

What's a 'great job twice Friday'?

What is "I'm not teaching you English"?

Reincarnation game bro. Jks desu Sup Forums biz and g shitposting is my only cope.

Stress implies I still have any fucks to give.

With a straw.

Bottle it up then release it by 'attempting suicide' for attention about every 4-6 years.

Works pretty well.

That bunny is one chill motherfucker

exercising is considered one of the best ways to get rid of stress lift weights or if you cant get a gym membership do push ups and squats you can notice the difference immediately

I feel your pain bros. Also 25 nogf shut in. The only place I go besides home is work, and I only do that to pay for all the pot I smoke so that I can continue going to work without losing my damn mind.

but at least I might afford a house deposit in 10 years.

I drink, smoke weed, and exercise

easy, I don't work

>tfw used to be stress free living life
>tfw working out, getting swole feelsgood
>tfw try too hard and hear something tear in my arm. Take a look at my bicep, looksfine.jpg
>continue working out over the years
>gradually notice my bicep deforming
>somethingiswrong.jpg
>stress pick at my tooth because retard logic
>crack one of my perfect front teeth
>go to doctor, prescribed physio
>wasteoffuckingtime.jpg
>too focused on Uni, but the stress of my arm is affecting me
>develop eczema which I've never had before
>graduate uni, no joy is had because arm fucked
>go to doctor again
>try to get MRI, 6 months wait
>pass up job because long commute and arm is depressing
>wait 6 months, end up getting MRI of wrong portion of arm REEEEEEEE
>wait another 6 months for new MRI
>receive results, no issue in arm
>guess I'm just retarded, no job now for 1 year sitting rotting in my room because sadcunt with arm injury
>go to follow up appointment after delaying months after MRI because results negative
>turns out I actually have a partially torn long head tendon, given option to fix
>oh wait, I finally got a job in my field after giving up on fixing my arm.
>surgery would put me out for 6 months, can't do that with my first job because muh career
>dad diagnosed with cancer again a month later

You can't make this shit up.

I buy laptops apparently.
I now own 8 of them.

>ex-NEET wagecuck
With you bro. Congrats on getting out of it, I was 2 years in until my parents forced me to become useful. Moved out 2 months ago and feelsgoodman.

I know that feel...Working out I crippled my knee and it's been years now and doesn't feel normal.

I stopped working out now I'm like before but with a crippled knee. And the added pain and anxiety worrying if I fucked my knee forever (I did)

You crippled your shit by working out?

>dharma_bunny.webm

This is not technology. fuck off.

>Being a NEET and going to sleep at 6AM when everyone is waking up and going to work while you ponder your life choices
Holy shit, this describes my current situation to a T.

The only difference is that I'm actually looking for work, albeit half-heartedly.

The onlhy