Why do good mousepads like this have an ugly ass gaymur logo on it?

Why do good mousepads like this have an ugly ass gaymur logo on it?

Are there better pads available without any writing or even in white?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0199GE7RC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_NGSXyb6XXJ144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>using a mousepad
kek

just flip it you fucking retard

My G500 mouse doesn't work well on my desk, desu. It skips and stutters.

Also it fucks up the surface of my desk.

>oh no this product has a LOGO on it so I can't buy it
Stupid brainlet.

>a circle and some dots is an ugly gaymer logo
Bait harder, kid.

>white
we both know with your dirty ass that isnt a good idea

Buy a 1/4" thic polyethylene sheet
It's literally the same material of rigid mousepads

take a black marker and write over it

t. minecraft streamer

what mousepad have you used that doesnt have a semi sticky underside to stop it from slipping? fucking ignoramous

think he meant rotate it.

at least i hope he did...

just cut it retard

company logo that makes products for gaming is on products.

I bought one from the glorious pc master race and the logo eventually fell off. So now its just plain black.

get yourself a zowie by benq gs-r mousepad my dude

calm your autism its a plain black mousepad and the logo is small and at a corner

its black on the DeX

I'm sure the material can be purchased by the yard/foot whatever. Get yourself a bunch and cut them to your liking. Cover your whole desk and put your keyboard on top of it.

Look at neoprene fabric sheets.

They come with different fabrics embedded like lycra and linen for a super slick surface. Some even have a stippled backing for a grippy texture.

Don't like basic black? Look at dye sublimation or silk screening your own logo on it.

If you want to be a special snowflake, make it yourself to your specific dimensions and tastes.

Many actually

>QCK
>good
lol if you like a thin surface with a lot of fraying sure. just get the $1 mousepad and stop bitching or even better get a custom chink one that is stitched.

Zowie GT-F Speed is the GOAT

versions sold nowadays don't have the Spawn logo, so you only have that Zowie stripe in the corner

>white?
Trust me you don't want a white mousepad. They stain easily, even just from the bottom of your mouse rubbing against it.

Just get a custom one from art cow or inkedplaymats.

Told my mate who just got a gaming pc that ill give him my old gaming mouse, man up to 5500dpi, 6 programmable buttons, smart fit AND, wireless,
>pic related, its the mouse

Forgot to mention, it has a clear case for the led's and the flawless motherboard

Jesus christ does it bother you that much

It's not even noticeable after a while

Just put a tape over the fucking logo you fucking cum gurgling aspergic faggotlord.
Kids will complain about everything nowadays.

Anti gaymer crap are a new brand of retards.

"boohoo my motherboard has a led, what the fuck is this, I don't play call of duty"

"why does this stupid thing come in red, everything should be black, black!"

"where is my old BIOS with 3 colors on screen? what's wrong with kids these days that they need to check their fan speeds or temperatures?"

Who cares? As long as it werks?

That logo isn't obnoxious, though. It's subtle and you barely notice it.

Vipamz Extended XXXL Non-slip Rubber Base Textured Weave Gaming Mouse Pad, Black - 36x12-Inch amazon.com/dp/B0199GE7RC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_NGSXyb6XXJ144

Cheap And no logos