WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN, I THOUGHT ONLY AUSTRALIA WAS ALLOWED TO BREED SCARY INSECT CUNTS

WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN, I THOUGHT ONLY AUSTRALIA WAS ALLOWED TO BREED SCARY INSECT CUNTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vXfuPFdZGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHAMELESS BUMP

hey grandma you can zoom the page so you can see the text without capslocking it.

Jesus Christ. I get frightened by wasps, that thing would scare the life out of me

not so big guy after all
youtube.com/watch?v=0vXfuPFdZGo

Just imagine that thing flailing around trying to sting you

>Big enough I can stab it with a knife
Not afraid desu.

>The big black bug's claws are so much bigger than the most alpha asian bug's claw

Do you love Japanese hornet?

>4-stroke
this thing sounds more like a hornet

The big black guy with the scissors is my favorite.

hnng my dick

too bad i have epilepsy and cant ride one :^)

>Little blonde bitch getting BLACKED

I just saw one of those giant South American Wasps trying to get into my house. And I'm pretty sure it did. I am very reluctant to sleep in this room tonight.

damn son. That's hardcore.

SAVAGE

damn these bugs are alpha

vrom vrom

fuck off reddit

Aren't this produced in India?

A Pepsini? Those things have the 2nd most hurtful sting in the insect world, just after the bullet ant...sleep tight

>Heracross vs Beedrill.gif
Gotta love pokemon

Whatever it was it was fucking huge and thick.

>Thailand

They can’t handle alcohol like the Brits, you can easily get win.

Wierd, the hornet didn't even seem to fight, it was just trying to leave most of the time. Surprised it took so many hits, I wonder if the tarantula just missed on the first few attacks. Crazy how you could either see a drip of the venom off the fang, or maybe it was hornet goo. Also how the hornet's abdomen was pulsing after the big shot by the tarantula, crazy. Wonder if the hornet would attack if its sting would do anything, it didn't seem to act hostile though.