Sup Forumsood humour thread

tldr

Does anybody fap to their waifu? I probably wouldn't. Just like when I'm dating someone, I always fapped to other people because I didn't want to reduce them to a simple sexual object.

wtf no way anyone could be that stupid

you first

>Our security auditor is an idiot
>[He] has demanded the following within two weeks:
>plain-text passwords for all users
Tl;dr: The CIA has no time to waste.

You underestimate the stupidity of people. I personally try to do my best at work but I can say that 1/4 of everyone I've ever worked with are fucking incompetent, only reason they got their job must've been due to their good social skills.

I don't understand any of this. Someone explain?

Some retard "IT auditor" is asking for information from someone that is impossible to get and even by doing what it took to get the info he's asking for it would have violated some security standards in place. The IT guy continues to be a massive faggot, and then eventually an audit is launched against him, the end.

And now we know how govt is being able to track everyone.

Anybody even ever used BT3.0? It was quite a jump from 2.1 to 4.0/4.1 for consumer electronics though.

Fuck, the Switch is even still 2.1.

kek

The PCI is a serious set of security requirements that anyone dealing with credit card transactions (and online transactions in general) have to be compliant to. If they aren't at least PCI level secure when handling money they're breaking the law.

Only if you have a trash gpu.

>worgs on my magine :---D

Fuck off, WMP ran better than VLC on weak-ass hardware.
VLC being horribly written is no excuse.

The ONLY legit use I've had for VLC was a backup to play files that MPC never played.
That's happened less than 10 times out of several million.

Best of the thread

I've had multiple cables like the one on the left break just behind the extra bit or even right on it, whereas I've never had an Apple cable fray like that

muh anecdotes

I've had the opposite experience, so I can relate to the meme

muh counter-anecdotes

It would seem we both have autism

Made by salty apple fans that actually want a headphone jack but can't imagine not sucking apple dick?

saved for next banner contest

>Documents
>Places
This is someone's desktop.

I'm strangely into this...

the fucking sexual fetishes this place is giving me

i want to ride to end

Thanks.

>Still no microSD

Just use a monospace font.

>>>/leddit/

Nigger that was my post

Maybe, but your post triggered my autism.

how do you do this correctly?
asking for a friend

the auditor was testing him, had he sent the stuff the audit would have failed

negative check to not make a condition mountain

topkek

Why not testing if the variable is unset rather than set. If so, just return the proper error message.

can you please post an example

>root
>god
triggered

if (usernameCorrect(userName)) {
if (passwordCorrect(passWord)) {
return true;
}
}

if (!usernameCorrect(userName)) {
return false;
}
if (!passwordCorrect(passWord)) {
return false;
}
return true;

return usernameCorrect() && paswordCorrect();

>Not knowing which one in incorrect

Code monkey revealed himself.

Youre returning a boolean, you dont know which is incorrect either. Hence i showed you the right way of returning easy shit. Codemonkey

I'm returning nothing, wrong user, user. But you have to refactor your shit to have a proper error handling, while is future proof.

But you're right, your skillz are so l33t.

Your optimization is valid in this simplified case but misses the point of my post.

>THE dracula
Somehow that made me laugh

Does anyone remember that night some years ago when Sup Forums raided a bunch of google drive documents?

kek

Yeah I understood what you meant, if you actually were to create custom errors instead of a boolean scenario yours would be better.

at least you got some grade A(tm) chinese steel