Are open relationships common in your country? what are your thoughts on them

Are open relationships common in your country? what are your thoughts on them

Other urls found in this thread:

getfedora.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rare as far as I know. Let's face it the so called ''open relationships'' could as well be called ''cock carousel'' because it's the girl that fucks around as it's way easier for her to find partners than for the guy hell if you check out any cuckold forum shit like girl being mad at the guy for wanting to try out another girl despite the fact that she sucked some strangers dick herself isn't uncommon. So open relationship my ass the girl fucks and the guy is fucked.

Pretty common

Depends a lot on the social group. I had many friends from the human sciences, and that was somewhat common between them. Even I had an open relationship for some time, but that did not work out (the girls quickly started to hate each other and I actually started to prefer one of them).

Anyway, I think people should do what suits them better concerning relationships. But as far as I could live and see, open relationships do not last long.

SWEDEN
YES

they're getting kinda common here

Not really common... Pretty rare.
>what are your thoughts on them
It don't bother me since they rest rare and don't disturb the common society.

Not for women. Women which will cheat on their bfs will be slutshamed. we're very conservative and ISIS-tier.

Guns don't kill people.

Husbands who come home early do.

Pretty rare.
Undesirable but what are you going to do against them, install an open relationship-police? It's their choice to make if all parties consent.

I guess they're getting more common. I hate it. I never thought I'd be one of those people toting "family values," but I guess I am.

There's no such thing as a open relationship. Either you're just fuckbuddies or the dude is just a pathetic cuck.

More common than people think here, but quite uncommon in comparision with other countries

This will unironically be the norm someday, not that that's a bad thing

Its called "having fuckbuddies" and it's most young women's default relationship status if theyre not in an exclusive relationship. The dudes generally take whatever they can get

I don't know, all I know is that they're degenerate and fucking disgusting.

Not really.
I think that some people would be much better off in one than trying to force themselves to be monogamous, I would be if it wasn't such a pain in the ass.

Not at all, girls being whores though...

If you're in an "open" relationship you're not in a real relationship. If you can't even do the sexual commitment thing then why are you even pretending.

I'm sure they exist, but I've never heard a couple say they were in an open relationship. It sounds Mormon 2bh.

Its more common among poofs

Are relationships just about sex in your view?

Relationships are primarily about sex and resources yeah (like it or not, an exclusive partner is an asset). What else would they be about?

That's a really sad way to view relationships.
And unhealthy.

How is that sad? What do you think relationships should be about?

I have two friends who are in an open relationship
It's not really that common desu

It just sounds so cynical and superficial.
Love and meaningful connection.

I couldnt do one, I like knowing someone is mine alone

it's cuckoldry

Love is a bit of a buzzword. I'm not saying you should get into relationships with people you don't like, but a proper relationship can't just be based on tenuous shit like "we luv each other

People don't do open relationships because of lack of commitment though, they do it because they don't see love as a zero sum game.

They do it because they're lustful and stupid. There's a severe lack of tangible commitment in an open "relationship", it is not practically different from friends/flatmates with benefits. It's a classic example of wanting everything but really getting nothing.

I sometimes participate in threesomes with my friend and his gf, it's fun. I lost my gf because of this, but she wasn't very loyal too, so who cares; nothing better like dp'ing a qt with your mate.
Sadly, love and relationships are memes, and you'll suffer big time if you decide to unironically fall for them.

Degenerate

What did he mean by this?

I don't even know what's normal anymore

Is sex just about pleasure to you?

Open relationships are disgusting and never ever work out in the long run. I have nothing against people not wanting to be tied down and sleeping around or whatever, but don't pretend that you're in a real "relationship" because you're too beta to stop your partner from fucking other people. People who say shit like "sex is just sex, who cares who it's with lol" forget that there's a real difference between fucking a stranger and fucking someone whom you've fostered a committed relationship with. Humans are a selfish, jealous species. You can try and rationalise an open relationship all you want, but at the end of the day it's one of those things that goes against human nature. And every open relationship I've ever known about always ends with one person getting jealous, or one person leaving their "partner" for some fresh piece of meat.

>open relationships ever being "okay" in turkey
hahahaha

Here in Alaska it's like nobody even gives a damn about their relationships.

no, that's degenerate

Open relationships doesn't mean that you can fuck whatever you want and your girlfriend not.

Open relationships is a cancer, when you and she making cuck pact and can cuck each other.

this

>we luv each other

>I find it both hypocritical and disgusting
>makes me wanna murder somebody
>hoping society will accept them more. It won't.
>real love
>It shows how "mature" they really are, intelligence wise
getfedora.org/

2/10

>3334

No.

Not at all.

>Open relationships
Ah yes that whole concept can be explained with the following story, the story of Anthony Burch.

>Be a video game plot writer
>Your wife tells you that she wants to have an open relationship
>Tell her grudgingly that you agree with it
>Even though she is a fucking whale, she fucks new guys every single day
>Be so fucking beta that you can't even find a woman so you decide to widen your market and pretend to be bisexual
>Go on a date with a guy, pussy out because in the end you aren't even attracted to men
>Whale wife has fucked tons of men while you masturbated in the corner to them

>video game
stopped reading there

No. If they exist, they're looked down upon.

They're degenerate.

Everyone who does not practice monogamy should be flayed alive or at the very least sterilized.

My Polack bro got it right.
99% of the time the people who want an "Open relationships" are the girls who want to just fuck a lot of guys cause they can.

A lot of people here know what's up.....

Yes it's young women riding the cock carousel and guys just doing it to get their hole.

Generally I find men want relationships more than women, at least where I am from anyway.

Dubs don't lie

I participated in a threesome with my friend and his gf, his gf was really into me but I made it clear I wouldnt do anything outside of a threesome. I don't like cheaters. I think it acted as a catalyst for their relationship ending but I don't care desu, she would have fucked another dude eventually the way it was going.

Personally I'd never do it with my own gf, I couldn't stomach the image of some guy fucking my gf, even if he is my best friend. However fucking a random whore with my best friend sounds like it'd be fun as fuck, would do again.

>I participated in a threesome with my friend and his gf, his gf was really into me but I made it clear I wouldnt do anything outside of a threesome
Same here. I respect my best friend's relationship and I only participate because she wants it and he likes the idea and doesn't feel bad about it.

My Latvian bro.
Was it awkward as fuck the first time you participated in it as well?

I remember it was in a pitch black room but I could feel his eyes staring at us as she gave me a blowjob. It was the weirdest thing ever. Was my first ever BJ as well.
Good times.

Well it happened spontaneously, though I knew they had that idea. We were drinking vodka at my gf's (at the moment) place and everyone got horny. Friend's gf started massaging my back and neck with her feet, I started to lick and kiss them, my gf joined us, we kissed and fondled each other, friend's gf game me a blowjob, etc etc. Lots of fun.

Nah, cuckoldry is not a thing here its a european thing

Becoming shockingly common, shockingly fast.

That's not how it happened.

Birch talked his wife into it, she didn't want to start that but he wanted it. She fucked some other people then left him because she didnt' like his kink and how weird it made their relationship.

hmmm, was your friend there? Did he participate? if not was he cool with it?
How did it break up your relationship?
Sounds good tho bro, these sort of spur of the moment things will be remembered for the rest of your life.

>hmmm, was your friend there? Did he participate? if not was he cool with it?
Yes, he was there and she blowed him too, they fucked afterwards when me and gf went to the kitchen. He was seemingly cool with it and we discussed it afterwards.
>How did it break up your relationship?
She fucked a random guy a day or two before all of that happened and haven't told me, then she thought I did it to spite her, and then the day after she brings her lesbian friend and to my place and acts all bitchy and hysterical when I hinted her that it's not okay. She apologized next morning and we haven't talked since then.

How the fuck should I know. You think I would be at Sup Forums if I knew what kind of relationships people have, faggot?

Ah that sucks mate. Women are fucking crazy desu.
Stay good friends with your bro tho. he seems cool though.
Good luck with your future relationships tho

Holy shit, that's even more pathetic then lmao. I think he was just a cuckold but too afraid to admit it. So he said he wanted an "open relationship".

Thanks, chap, good luck to you too.
>I think it acted as a catalyst for their relationship ending but I don't care desu, she would have fucked another dude eventually the way it was going.
You're right for not blaming yourself 2bh, women WILL fuck other guys if they can and you're not determined to keep her close and be strict about the nature of your relationship.

The only right type of open relationship.
Men are expendable and should only be treated like the cumcows and fucktoys they are.

>ree this is degeneracy you whore
Oh so men are allowed to fuck whatever skank they want but some men's arbitrary rules apply to women? Fuck you and fuck your hypocrisy dudes.

I thought Will Smith and Jada have an open marriage?

Nah dude, I mean at first their relationship was really sweet and I genuinely thought it was true love for them.

Over the years tho it started to get weird and she would flirt with me and our other mutual friend all the time. It was flattering but we never acted on it. At the same time she was also getting close to some random dude, at one point even staying at his house (she says she never done anything but let's be honest here, there's no witnesses other than her) She admitted she wanted to have a threesome and sort of convinced my friend for it, I took it up cause fuck yeah free sex and she was pretty.

I do feel bad because I'm not 100% he would have done it if wasn't for her but yet again not really because the day he split up with her she went to this other dudes house and they have been going out ever since. Of course they were probably fucking behind his back, the whore.

TL/DR I sort of cucked my friend.

love is not the same as sex. i used to have an open relationship with my ex bf. coming into a club and fucking the hottest guy inside gives an extreme thrill. it's like running half marathon under two hours or walking arond with my 2.55, it just feels amazing. there is no contradiction between being in love and working out, the same is true for random fun as long as there is no feelings involved

Damn, you really got me thinking there. I hope I won't harm their relationship. Though it seems like everything is alright and he even jokes about our "Ménage à trois" sometimes.

hmmmm, see that seems sort of dangerous desu. I mean if she thinks you look good and just wants sex all is well. The problem is if she develops feelings, or if your crazy good in bed or something. You don't want to seem better than your bro. Also the "jokes" don't seem like jokes. Personally I read that as he is a little bothered but he feels like he cant just come out and call you out, so he is jokingly trying to suggest something. Idk tho, I don't know the whole situation.

Does she flirt with you or act differently with you when it's just you two? I think you should talk to your friend about this, perhaps he is actually really cool with sharing his gf, perhaps you two could genuinely be in that sort of relationship. It would be sweet since it's your gf and best friend however life isn't that simple and people are jealous as fuck.

Agree with you, I think your friend was just at "Just cuck my shit up" level of "saving" their relationships. Did they broke up?

Disagree with you

I have no idea what he was thinking, he's went really down hill over the last few years to be honest. It never killed the relationship, I think it helped it end tho. They continued going out for about 5 months after.

We would have done more stuff but I got into a relationship and didn't want to. I made it clear I wasn't up for anything with him and my gf. Later he tried to sext with her and I fell out with him for a good few months. I'll never trust him near any of my future relations again because of it.

>I mean if she thinks you look good and just wants sex all is well
I think this is the case, hopefully she won't start feeling anything towards me, since they spend a lot more time together than with me, both sexually and emotionally.
>Personally I read that as he is a little bothered but he feels like he cant just come out and call you out
He's very attached to her and values his relationship way too much to just joke around, and I believe he'd definitely told me if anything went not the way he planned.
>Does she flirt with you or act differently with you when it's just you two?
I wouldn't say so, no. But you're right, I gotta be very careful with all that, it's my first time being in such position in a relationship.

Only for rich top alpha males. And it's seen unacceptable for girls here by degenerate conservators.

hmm, maybe tell them together that this is purely a sexual thing and you want nothing emotionally to her. Just don't develop feelings yourself.
Also you could get another gf and do more swapping and stuff

I'm looking for a gf for myself now, I want her to be a tad less lesbian and feminist than the last one.
>Just don't develop feelings yourself
Nah it's too early for that, mate, I still miss that bitch, I tried drinking but it's hard to get over her. I think I don't want to feel any feelings anytime soon.

Underrated

Nah don't develop feelings for his gf. My ex was a raging feminist/Anarcho-Communist. I know exactly how you feel man. I wasn't happy after we split but now i'm glad it happened. bitch was crazy.

Flag: I think they are not as common as countries like USA but not as rare as Eastern European countries.

What do I think about them?, just degeneracy. The guy in the relationship is just a cuckold/loser/beta male who can't aspire to better women and the girl just tries to fuck as much as possible with the excuse of being in an open relationship. I can also add that traditional relationships are becoming more uncommon each time.

>Anarcho-Communist
Jesus Christ.

Probably almost non-existent. Although we do have western factory-stamped libtards here, so probably some of them may be cucks

>if you check out any cuckold forum
That's an interesting hobby you have.