This is the best phone ever made. Prove me wrong

This is the best phone ever made. Prove me wrong.

>Pro. tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just read today there's a new File System coming in iOS 10.3 - Normally I don't read Apple news.

>Normally I don't read Apple news.
Somebody finally wrote something you could understand, eh?

you got to be autistic to actually read apple news on a regular basis.
unless if you're a investor or tech-review-nignog

iOS now has the copy and paste function!

I couldn't even distinguish what phone this was from the thumbnail. Design is dead.

i could

from the camera bump
fucking get it together apple

Apple has a fancy gayish appearance for a starbucks for a hipster and nothing more that can beat Linux/Android in efficiency and flexibility for a techie.

I've got one. It's beautiful.

>dogshit battery life
>dogshit real world performance
>dogshit camera
>dogshit display
>dogshit charging time
nah

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Also

Let's run down the list

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

You can spout all the "lagdroid XDddd---" memes you want but Android phones truly are more advanced than itoddler phones and the reason why they hold over 90% of the global smartphone market share right now.

Agreed with the rest, but:

> dogshit camera
I thought this one was okay?

Can't even compete with a samshit camera lmao

Actually I own one, I bought it not because I'm an apple fan, but it was the best option currently until the new android devices comes out.
Here is my struggle with it:
>Headphones port is in the bottom, so while laying on bed, you cant listen to anything unless in the landscape mode, which sucks.

> You can't protect any app with a password or touchID natively, unless you void your warranty.

>You can't protect your photos, there is a "hide" function, but if you go album, you can find it there, wtf!

>If you want to protect some photos, you need to install a "vault" app, remind me with symbianOS, fucking garbage.

>You can't from the notification to hold wifi icon and go directly to setting, you have to go the long way.

>The only way to block adds is using a third party app with safari only.

>There are some apps available for android and not available for iOS (or functions poorly).

>You can't completly change the keyboard, even if install swiftkey, at some points, the stock one will appear when you write on certain fields.

>Touch ID is buggy, I have sweaty hands, and usually take me 4-5 trials (or even write the pass manually) to unlock-it, unlike my HTC10 for example, instant response.

I'm waiting for HTC 11 release then I'll sell it, not my preference.

A challenger appears!

>no rear facing fingerprint sensor
Dropped

>You can't protect any app with a password or touchID natively, unless you void your warranty
Perhaps you should look into Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access. I'm not sure if that will help, but it's worth looking at.

>even if install swiftkey, at some points, the stock one will appear when you write on certain fields
security measure for input of credentials

>Touch ID is buggy, I have sweaty hands
heh

>no headphone port
>iphone 8 won't have lightning so it's dead
Enjoy your adapters

This

Quick charge and webms are life

>Perhaps you should look into Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access. I'm not sure if that will help, but it's worth looking at.

I tried it, It'll lock you within a specific app, so if you want to give your phone for your sister to do texting, you can lock her up in the imessage app.
But it won't protect the app you want.

>security measure for input of credentials
I understand, but it remove the consistency from using the keyboard.

>I understand, but it remove the consistency from using the keyboard.
agreed, so I just stick with the stock keyboard. I miss swipe. #1 complaint off of the top of my head.

I don't even have that much storage for my fucking 4K video recording DSLR you fucking idiot
What the fuck would you need that for on a goddamn fucking mobile phone for?
And don't give me any fucking autistic answers like 'storing my vast hentai collection' or 'backing up my main pc' It's a fucking phone you don't need to spend 149 YOU ESS DEE on fucking FLASH STORAGE GODDAMN FUCK I'VE OWNED PHONES THAT COST LESS THAN THAT FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT SD CARD HOLY SHIT WHAT IS EVEN THEFUCKING POINT OF BUYING THAT ARE YO RUNNING A FUCKING EMAIL SERVER ON YOUR SAMSUNG DEVICE YOU AUTISTIC FUCK ARE YOU HOSTING AN IMAGEBOARD ON YOUR CELL PHONE YOU AUTIST FUCKING PRICK WHY THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING BOARD SO SHIT NOW FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFFFUCK YOU FUCK OFF

That's enough apple shillposter.

Mad or nah

ok lil buddy

>attempts to challenge android with a high-capacity fagphone with a 240p res and all the problems in and them some
>"IT'S LE NOT ABOUT LE STORAGE!!!1111 X{"
k

not the same dude but

why do you bother with the tripcode?

sadly there will be no sucessor

I used to be mad at something similar like that a long time ago too. I mean we all are. It's okay to be mad bro. 256gb is too big for some people, I agree but some people have massive anime or tv show collection on their phone for some reason. I personally have 128gb myself and used more than half of it. Extra storage definitely wouldn't hurt. I don't mind having big memory on my phone. But hey, who cares right? Fuck phones with too much useless memory right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>Pro. tip, you can't.
fuck you and your punctuation

>expecting itoddlers to have the brain power to not have their hand held by auto-correct and yet still fucking it up somehow
shame on you

>headphone jack

>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
yeah, but that's on its way out across the board, though.

>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps

There's an imageboard browser in the app store.

This is the kind of dumb shit I used to type while high because I thought Sup Forums would find it funny.

Who gives a shit if someone uses that big of a microsd card?

>iOS
Wow, that was hard

>Normally I don't read Apple news.
youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc

That sucks ass and can't access the nsfw boards.

Yes it can

Then expect it to be taken down very soon from the app store.

>inb4 you point me to that horseshit Sup Forums app that requires hacking your iphone

No hacking
Search for 'the chan'

Hey friend you forgot to mention that 99% of the users don't care of all of the Android features you mentioned.

I own one, beats anything Android on the market atm.

I switched to One Plus after being an iPhone user for years.

There's so many features I don't know how I'd live without:

Far more customisable.
Firefox with add ons (can install ublock) so can watch youtube and browse internet with no ads.
Clover.

Does iOS even have a good Sup Forums app?

I'm posting from one now, and it's 8 quintillion times better than El-jee's boot looping pieces of shit they call the G3, G4, and V10.

I'd rather be posting from a quality android though.

> Does iOS even have a good Sup Forums app?

Yeah that must be why iphones only own ~10% total market share despite 1¢ contract iphones and pic related.

nice will check it out.

samefag shill

iToddlers are unironically brain dead gullible morons. Prove me wrong.

>Pro. tip, you can't.

not a samefag, i found it and it costs 1.99. fuck dat

I can't.

When you can't find it try 'thechan' as one word

Holy fuck I noticed this so much when transitioned from my iphone 6+ to a samsung J7. I can never go back to iphones for this fact alone. Colors don't just look better but you even get better battery life on dark themed apps like clover.

Also not all of us are morons, many of use just used to be very uninformed ignorant goys.

Here you can clearly see where the xanax wore off.

You do realize that advertising isn't welcome here, right?

Fake and gay.

This is what it's really like.

Are you living in a 3rd world country?

They have over 50% market share in the market where you can get one cent phones retard. Also normies aren't going to buy a several year old phone from a MVNO exclusively used by drug dealers so I'm not sure why Boost is relevant here

>Gamma 1000%
Jesus lord, is it that washed out?

>They have over 50% market share in the market where you can get one cent phones retard.
So literally everywhere...

>Also normies aren't going to buy a several year old phone from a MVNO exclusively used by drug dealers
No respectable drug dealer would be caught dead with boost. They use burner phones like normal human beings.

>so I'm not sure why Boost is relevant here
Point is any poorfag earning minimum wage can purchase a fagphone, money isn't an issue. BUT THEY DON'T. That means people actually give a shit about at least a few things from C'mon man, iphones are fucking dead. Apple was doomed the moment they put a literal cock sucker in charge and let jony ive out of his cage without a leash.

No, iShit screens are just utter trash.

Where are the dead pixels on the amoled burn-ins?

>tfw i lost my 6+ to this as I was about to order a fuck-ton of pizzas

That hasn't been a problem for a while now but keep memeing hard with your pre cum stained display.

>This is what it is really like

>wasnt a problem
>even google pixel shows the same problem and you have to root if you want to avoid it

>use it as a flash drive
Is there USB Mass Storage Mode anymore?

no aux

As someone who uses BT earbuds I have to agree this would be fucking infuriating. After my BT earbuds die I just plug in my regular cable earbuds while my BT ones charge for 2 hours.

Though as soon as BT headphones last for at least 24 hours and charge at 1 hour of music playback/1 minute of charging then I'll consider the aux port a meme.

>apple is dead
Lmao alright. Keep telling yourself if it makes you sleep at night. Take a look at iOSs market share in first world countries while you're at it

>t. iToddler

>i'm a gullible appletard
>l-look how gullible i am

I wouldn't brag about that tbhfam.

Such as?

>inb4 you pretend the US isn't a third world country

>bad camera
>bad battery life
>bad display
>no headphone jack
>mediocre speakers
>locked down toy os