To iOS or not iOS

Well my android Z3 Compact is at its final moments. I barely played any games or went swimming with, and I charge the phone regularly without draining and/or overcharging. After the update to Android 6 or w/e the touchscreen has become a pain in the ass to use. Some buttons wont work until I flip the phone horizontally to bypass the "deadzones" on the screen. Shieet.

Now I'm thinking of getting an iPhone SE and be done with Android. What can I expect with Apple phones? Is this unit any good? Is Jailbreaking advisable?

I appreciate any feedback on this...

If you get an apple device, Apple will try to suck you into its ecosystem. It would just be better to get something like an Honor 5X, it's cheap and on the same spec level as something like the LG G2.

Go for it op I left lagdroid and havent looked back

I got an SE after several generations of pure android. It is a bit small for web browsing (I had a nexus 4 and a nexus 5) but it's wonderfully small and slim even with the $50 leather apple brand case

You'll find it mildly infuriating for the first week or two because all the stuff you used to do by reflex is not obvious and you have to look it up or ask someone (or just seethe in silent rage that it's not what you're used to)

Once that initial period is passed, they're very nice phones

>Small and slim
>has the form factor of a 4-year-old phone
>my G4 is slimmer than it and has much better hardware
>and it runs iOS, a perpetual Apple-shaped dong in your ass
shiggy

I bought an iPhone SE a few weeks ago, never used an Apple product before. I have no regrets getting one, it feels really smooth and fast even if the specs look like shit on paper.

I'm thinking P9 is better, but I really want to capture some 1080p vids with 60fps so...

I never got any terrible lag with Android or with Windows Mobile tho (or maybe I'm just not a heavy user of my cp)

I do like small phones, that's why I have a Z3C anyway.
How about moving files to and from a Windows PC? I hear there's a lot of loopholes to go through with these iOS phones.. Would jailbreaking make life easier?

>lagdroid
spotted the person who hasn't used an android phone since ~2010
>1080p60 video
There are very few phones at a cheap pricepoint that can record at that resolution and refresh rate. Get something like a OnePlus 3T if at all possible for 1080p60 phones.

the specs are insane on that, unless you mean resolution/screen size.

>the specs are insane
Nope. It's basically an iphone 5 under the hood. Quit spreading FUD

Battery, RAM, resolution and those things. I don't think they're shit I just see people complain about them all the time and how they should buy OP3T with 6GB RAM and so on instead.

Lagdroid guy here, first android phone I had was s2 I was super happy with it for long time, then I bought s6 because people said that it was fine, but it was super shitty bloat was horrible, it laged, multitasking was shit, it had super shitty batterylife. Then I bought iphone 6s plus and it just werks

t.autism os fanboi who shrieks loudly at the slightest change in routine

>Talking about Bloat
>Which is removable on Android
>Which is not removable on iOS
Also, you bought Samshit. There's your first problem. Your second problem is not rooting it to remove the bloat. Your third problem is buying an iPhone.

>shrieks loudly at the slightest change in routine
So, routine like buying a new iPhone every year, in lieu of getting one solid Android phone and sticking with it for 4 or more years?

why would I buy a new iphone every year? part of my decision to ditch android was google's shorter support window for nexus and pixel

kys

The inroy is hat iPhones do what you're describing far better. Enjoy your custom Paki ROM and reinstalling every few months to keep your phone operating semi-normally, you childish goofball.

the iPhone SE literally has the same specs as an iPhone 6s, other than the build, resolution, front camera and battery. iPhones have outdated specs, people buy them because they "just werk" (whereas there are phones that "just werk" with better specs and are cheaper), or for the hell of it because it makes them feel rich.

Apparently I've fallen for the shitty applel meme and i'm well on my way to becoming an autistic shill so i'd still buy an iPhone today :^) It's more comfy and it just works

Apple is more than just phones you little man

Used gf's old iphone 5 for a month while z3c was in for repair (never got repaired in the end).

Really disliked OS, sharing and forwarding stuff is really limited and frustrating and screen was just too small. Many apps are crippled like there's no scanner in google drive app, there's no equalizer in play music and so on.

there's more to a phone's specs than RAM

Apple's SOCs are no joke