Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer to Get $23 Million Severance Package

variety.com/2017/digital/news/yahoo-marissa-mayer-23-million-severance-package-verizon-deal-close-1202007559/

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaah

Not gonna lie, I could go for about 23 millies right about rn

inb4 laughs

stronk female ceo

> Give the coup de grace to an already dying company you were tasked with at least keeping afloat, nevermind making it successful.
> Get 23 million dollars to fail

Lawyers are the absolute scum of the earth.

HAHAHA WOMEN

WHO CAN STAND THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

FUCK THAT ALL I NEED IS MY BROS WHO NEEDS A WOMAN WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD BRO?

no homo

ehh so what!? there have been numerous male CEOs who fucking sucked and got paid big time

are you laughing because she has a vagina?

NANI!?

She gets the golden parachute while Yahoo employees suffer

Really makes you think

The CEO class must be protected at all costs.

>be strong independent female who don't need no logic
>fail so bad that they have to offer 23 million just to get your useless ass out of there
le glass ceiling face, le wage gap face
We did it, reddit.

How come Lisa Su doesn't get 10 page photo spreads in women's magazines when incompetent leeches like Marissa Mayer does?

Could it because white women are racist?

No its because Lisa Su isnt attractive and was hired on skills rather than looks, while the only reason why the board of Yahoo hired Mayer because she made their wee wee hard.

"Muh capitalism always valuates everything right" antics don't simply work right, certainly not for normal people who can't form their monopolies and leech percentages off arbitrarily huge companies.

And law makers and voters who allowed this to happen certainly aren't all lawyers.

I am a faggot and

>she

makes my dick hard.

Really activates my almonds.

Yeah you're definitely a faggot if that gets you hard.

Lisa sue is the real deal, she is a great example of what a CEO should be and i am very happy for AMD's success under her.

boiii
you can't use faggot as an insult after someone calls themselves a faggot, you fucking faggot

23 million for letting the nsa install back doors in your email servers? Holy fuck my sides

amd's what???
success???????
Show me a single fucking indicator that points to anything that even resembles """"""""success"""""""" happening to AMD in the last decade

- Ryzen
- 1000% increase in stock price in the past 2 years

Not as attractive
Asian

23 million more reasons to adore her.

Th-thanks, capitalism...

Because racist societal beauty standards exclude non-white women.

This is the bitch that lead an illegal purge of male employees because of muh feminism.

tldr is it ended with no reprocussions and millions or billions of yahoo accounds being compromised (read hacked) and the people dumb enough to have anything with cc info on it (amazon, paypal) linked to their yahoo account got their bank accounts drained.

Someone stole my ebay (no preauth for paypal or cc info), tried to buy indian work out cds for a penny, failed, changed my return address to some bullshit, and changed my recovery phone number to his.

What about Ursula Burns? Actually a real engineer (Mech). Worked her way up from an internship, stabilised Xerox, firm hand on the tiller for 7 years.

While The Guardian was orgasming about Mayer taking up at Yahoo (not even the first female CEO at Yahoo) I looked at what they'd written about Burns. Nothing, just a mention in an odd article that basically listed a few rich black people as being 'a bit like Barack Obama'.

The Guardian declared it was a great day for feminism when Mayer was appointed and then rapidly forgot she existed when she cancelled flexible working and childcare at Yahoo.

They are hypocrites on so many levels.

>Show me a single fucking indicator that points to anything that even resembles """"""""success"""""""" happening to AMD in the last decade
AMD_stock_chart.png