Is a OnePlus 3 64GB worth $400 CAD?

Is a OnePlus 3 64GB worth $400 CAD?

My Xperia Z3C is quite literally falling apart and is no longer supported. I want a new phone, but I don't want to spend a ton of money. There's a used OP3 (not OP3T) for sale in my area, $400 no tax.

I'm just wondering if there's a better option for $400 CAD, or if I should wait for new releases.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/5hedsz/somebody_in_the_official_oneplus_repair_center/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not worth it. I have had almost every android phone and they all aren't worth the money. The best thing to do is get an iPhone 7 or if your on a budget get an iPhone SE or 6s. If you want some help if be happy to help you find an iPhone That a right for you.

For Canadian context, a new OnePlus 3T 64GB is ~$700 CAD after tax and a Google Pixel 32GB is ~$1030 CAD after tax.

I mean, when it comes to specs per price, it's pretty damn good.

Just got my OP3T 128gb and I love it. Fast as fuck and really easily rootable.

>CAD

Sup cuckdian

>had almost every android phone

Given how many android phones there are in the market, that's a staggering amount of phones.

I know buy I've owned a lot of them. They were all laggy and ugly.

I have one, but I pretty much only got it for the custom ROM community. It's the best bang for buck if you absolutely need top of the line specs, but I can't see why people need that nowadays when the most intensive thing you're going to do on a phone is to play games, if that. The dash charging is nice too, it has the fastest charging out of any phone out there.

oh user we believe you...

My 128GB Gunmetal OnePlus 3T fucks. Had it since launch. It's the spiritual successor of Nexus 5.

It's true. I've had almost every android phone. They aren't horrible but they aren't as good as iPhone. Right now I have a galaxy s7 and other android flagship phones but they are collecting dust, my iPhone on the other hand, is being used all the time because it's just so fantastic

Alright I think I'm gonna go for it.

The OP3 is basically just a OP3T with worse battery life.

5 has been deposited in your IWallet.

Just get a Zuk Z2 or Z2 Pro for cheaper than that.

I'm not lying though. I'm being dead honest

You would actually give no ey to one plus after the way they treat people? Are you a masochist or do you have zero self respect?

"Haha you're not good enough to buy OUR fucking phone! Hope you like jumping through hoops you low class piece of shit! Haha you're fucking beneath us you sorry shit stain!

As if we would sell just anyone OUR amazing goddamn phone! You want one asshole? Jump through hoops and beg us like the fucking dog you are! Haha haha yes beg you little shit, beg hard enough and we may see fit to ALLOW your sorry ass an invitation to buy OUR product.

NOW BEG YOU LITTLE SHIT BEG! After all we know you have zero self respect and your too pathetic to stand up for yourself.

Now just hope we ALLOW your worthless hide the honour of giving us money for a product! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! We hate you!"

wtf did i just read

Are you ok

Since One Plus 3 there's no need of an invitation for buying it, you can find one in best buy, Amazon and other underground stores, you can find one everywhere

It doesn't matter. The insult stands forever.

You do not treat people like one plus treats people.

I recently bought a OP3 for $400 AUD. It's great coming from my Nexus 5, only complain itls the screen is a little bit too big.

I see you enjoy being treated like shit.

I'd insult you...but youd enjoy it and I don't want to be responsible for your erection.

DONOT BUY FROM ONEPLUS 3

THEY FUCKING GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS

"Oh hi heres a FYUCKING PHONE that will give just any fucking GOD DAMN AVERAGE GJOE THEIF fucking access to my paypal" THEY FUCKING JUST HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PHONE

Do you just want to fucking give self-described literal fucking piece of human garbage Carl Pei a blowjob and all your fucking money and passwordsw and personal details? THATS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO

reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/5hedsz/somebody_in_the_official_oneplus_repair_center/

How am I being treated like shit? I bought the phone second hand, and it works perfectly. Just like any other phone.

they backdoor it to all fucking hell

Just like every other phone? If I was that worried about the government I wouldn't have a phone.

>reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/5hedsz/somebody_in_the_official_oneplus_repair_center/
time to take your meds, son.

Dont listen to the apple fag, the oneplus 3 is worth it, I have one. It is one of the best phones I have ever had.

Not all android phones are laggy af, Its not 2009. Shit a $200 android phone should be just as smoth as a 700 dollar device.

where are you getting a oneplus for $400?

user, I'm totally with you. I too have had almost every android phone and they all aren't worth the money. The best thing to do is get an iPhone 7 or if your on a budget get an iPhone SE or 6s.

Tuck your masochistic dongle back into your fetish box, user. This ain't the place for it.

Dash charge kinda makes up for it IME, at least. I have an OP3 since it came out (OP1 died in a car accident) and I usually get 3-4.5h SOT, 4.5h being on a good day.

>I have had almost every android phone
yeah right, you had to save to actually get the iPhone doing payments for the next year or so. GTFO

I had all the iphonos and they are all shit desu man.
They are made from cinese metal, because they break by just looking at them.
And they always lag (not my fault they do, it's clearly the OS i tell ya), and they all look the fucking saaaaaamee.
Like, what's the deal with "Think different" if 90% of normies are everything but different?

I don't know about the value proposition, but the OP3 is fucking fantastic. I really love mine. If you need dual 4G standby SIMs, like I do, it is simply unparalleled.

Nice screen, great battery life, and it feels responsive. After owning the HTC Desire (great) then the HTC One XL (shit), it's a dream.