Tfw grew up hating apple

>tfw grew up hating apple
>tfw they're the only company left to respect privacy, offer encryption by default and fight the CIA
>tfw too poor to afford apple products

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/exclusive-canada-police-obtained-blackberrys-global-decryption-key-how
thenextweb.com/asia/2013/07/10/after-a-lengthy-battle-blackberry-will-finally-let-the-indian-government-monitor-its-servers/
forbes.com/sites/firewall/2010/08/02/rim-helps-russia-china-monitor-blackberry-users-emails/
theregister.co.uk/2010/08/09/rim_saudi_arabia/
betakit.com/edward-snowden-says-blackberry-will-be-erased-from-the-pages-of-history-for-its-stance-on-privacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too poor to afford apple products
Lemme guess
You're also to stupid to install goonix?

every linux distro
[besides ubuntu]

>implying apple respects privacy
>implying all the fucking companies that sell crypto or secure mail don't respect privacy

>Believing Apple respects anything besides $$.

Retarded.

>>tfw they're the only company left to respect privacy

>what is blackberry

Nice try shill

does blackberry make computers?

I want a 'full' computing solution.

Sometimes I forget this board is more than just smartphones, it's all anyone talks about here sometimes

>Sup Forums posters are this dumb

>respect privacy

>goonix
>privacy

Install FreeBSD

This.

BlackBerry is actually the only company respecting privacy. Not android software/bb hardware. Just straight up BlackBerry sw/hw. I'm on a Z30 right now.

no country based in the US respects your privacy because the law owns them and they have to comply with the feds whenever they want it or not

no company based in the US*

It's backdoored by CSIS, that's what it is.

buy one used

Blackberry is a company that fucking rolled out the red carpet for security agencies to backdoor their software.

just don't live in any country whose government asked them politely for the keys to their servers

news.vice.com/article/exclusive-canada-police-obtained-blackberrys-global-decryption-key-how

thenextweb.com/asia/2013/07/10/after-a-lengthy-battle-blackberry-will-finally-let-the-indian-government-monitor-its-servers/

forbes.com/sites/firewall/2010/08/02/rim-helps-russia-china-monitor-blackberry-users-emails/

theregister.co.uk/2010/08/09/rim_saudi_arabia/

betakit.com/edward-snowden-says-blackberry-will-be-erased-from-the-pages-of-history-for-its-stance-on-privacy/

why post fake news

When this guy comes to you and asks you to open your backdoor no is not an option

>mfw grew up using apple
>mfw everyone else who called me mac faggot uses them now
>mfw i hate apple and want to kick their faggot teeth in

>respects privacy
>literally gives the kickass owner for free to the authorities, but refuses to help unlock a terrorist's iphone

nice privacy respect you got there

respect

I think it's hilarious that apple shills think this sort of lame marketing actually works.

Guys guys, Apple is the only remotely privacy oriented company AND it's a money grabbing shitshow for morons

Both can be true.

is actually shilling even a thing on this board

They offer you their means of privacy, which means that anything you do on their hardwares can and will be sold to whoever gives them money.

They were among the first to sell you out.