"Ivan! I need a flag. It needs to look really evil."

>"Ivan! I need a flag. It needs to look really evil."

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гюйc_и_кpeпocтнoй_флaг_Poccии
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ayyyyy, Mario! Gimme a flag! It'sa gadda letta evaryone know what Sardinia's all about!

It looks based as fuck.

Now Ukrainian cuck flags are literally some autist from Sup Forums googling "nazi symbols" and trying to fit as many of them as possible onto a flag, lmao.

this, their flag is based

OP is drunk

Probably one of the best flags I've seen, the color scheme and text/symbols are perfect, not too much not too little.

If you can envision that flag flying over something that isn't a mass grave idk what to say

>black on a flag

Russia is first to liberate

what is evil about it

>If you can envision that flag flying over something that isn't a mass grave idk what to say

You're right, I COULD see it flying over a mass grave of Ukrops in Kiev.

I can picture it quite well desu

Fuck russia

Anything with cyrillic text on it is inherently evil
t. Eternal Anglo

Better.

And better too.

I dont get it, pro-Rus flags look based.
>pan slavic colors
>a saint
>Byzant heritage bird
>generic shit like crowns, scepters, arrows, or wheat (generic historic euro crop)

Meanwhile those other guys use nonsensical flags, nazi symbols they found on google, representing pretty much absolutely nothing, no historic/ethnic anything.
>its a USAyan doesnt understand ethnic/historic symbolism because he never experienced such things, ethnic culture does not exist over there, the thread

I swear it's like USAyans dont even have elementary schools or any sort of formal basic education over there.

>black
>pan slavic colour

>Meanwhile those other guys use nonsensical flags, nazi symbols they found on google, representing pretty much absolutely nothing, no historic/ethnic anything.

This.

It's actually almost as if it's ironic, Azov flag is literally just the top results for "nazi symbol" in google images.

>"god damnit, I hate those bloody moors ! So...what about our new flag ?"

Is this the butthurt thread now for russians and all their cock suckers? Does look like that.

it has letters on it and the color combination is shit
and as for the novorossya flag, it looks much better, the version without the eagle that is
i'm curious whether it's from some naval flag or did it have anything to do with the confederate flag (which would be quite edgy and therefore shit)

>Everyone who doesn't just senselessly hate Russia is a cocksucker!

>text on flags
>good

I think we ran out of all our red-white-blue combinations.

Now that I think about it, it would be quite a challenge to design a new Slavic flag, wouldnt it? I mean just think about it, how would it even look? Like, I dont know. How would you even make a new Slav flag?

We have 3 colors, that's 3 factoriel combinations, that's 6, we have more than 6 Slav states, and tricolor is the best, most traditional and historic design that comes to mind.

Its from the Russian navy, I am pretty certain most people never even studied American civil war.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гюйc_и_кpeпocтнoй_флaг_Poccии
Novorossian flag based on russian naval flag.

Version w/o text looks better.

>I am pretty certain most people never even studied American civil war.
Orly?

It's the black.
Black on flags always look slightly menacing.

It does. Text on flags look bad in general.

Well European continent has the most wars, you can barely cram all world wars and Rome stuff in it, doubt anyone studied American civil war in depth as part of general education.