Are 10/10 browsers literally impossible by now?

I've been thinking,

if even big corps(Google,Firefox,Microsoft,etc) can't create a good browser how is it possible for anyone to make a good browser?

Midori is pretty good.

I really wish there was a one to rule them all browser. I don't think can be one because of fear of a monopoly?

Chrome dev channel is pretty good.

It's just a WebKit wrapper, isn't it?

Everything is Webkit these days. Except Firefox and Edge.

There are tons of decent browsers
Surf
Luakit
Vimprobable
etc

Browsers suck because the fantastical idiots who work on them write functions into the browser instead of adding it to the language and then add support for it to the browser.
Browsers suck because you need one of the giants in order to make a minimal browsing.
With smaller browsers, you cannot replace the css, you cannot run your own js and you cannot select which cross script scripts you want to allow as easily as you can with chrome and firefox.
The big browsers, chrome and firefox, are filled with features so they can stay competitive but that means they are slower as well.
If you aren't 100% happy with the browsers as they are today, or you never be happy with browsers.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMEN DEMON?

Firefox is fine, you just need a shit ton of addons to make it work the way it should.

>Slow, open, and works
>Fast and locked down tighter than a nun's cootch
Pick one, sadly

Absolutely. The best browser right now - palemoon - is merely a 6.5/10. A 10/10 browser isn't even remotely possible nowadays. Fucking real life and SJW cunts fucking everything.

That's a big woman.

for you

bump

I just want something compatible with firefox addons, and I don't know what to use.

who is this thic bitch?

I use both Firefox and Chromium

What's so difficult about making a secure browser? How fucking hard can it be to download a file and render it in a window without letting said file load arbitrary code on your machine with any kind of permissions?

Firefox makes my CPU 20°C warmer than Chrome when watching HTML videos.

The corporations are the reason that we don't have a good browser. If some group of people stopped complaining about browsers and just forked Firefox already we could probably have something soon.

This guy understands.
If you get the correct addons, Firefox is 10/10.
And since it's easy as fuck to migrate your profile, you only really have to do it once and you can keep transferring it to your alternate computers if you have any.

It's too bad you have to modify firegloves to make it work correctly, though.

>can't copy paste credentials from keepass to Poloniex
Seriously though, if I can't use my password manager with it, that's kind of a deal breaker.

People use password managers?

Why....

Just come up with an algorithm for all of your passwords. You can literally have 100s of different passwords, drop hints in bookmarks, and use your algorithm to guess them if you forget.

No its fucking not you cunt. I tried this piece of trash twice on two different OSs over the past year and it is the buggiest garbage I have ever had plague my house.

Because keepass is more secure and literally easier. Why bee an autist when it is only to your disadvantage?

It's already good, you're just being paranoid of botnet.

Because depending on a program to guard your credentials is always a bad idea?
Depend upon your mind instead.

the program is far more reliable than a neural network ever could be. check your logic

I guess you just have a really bad neural network.
In case you missed it: I'm calling you dumb.

That's cute. At the end of the day computers are objectively faster and more reliable for those types of computations when compared to a neural network.

It's stable on a good OS. Been using it for over a month on my laptop and it still hasn't crashed yet.

Why the fuck would you rely on a program to store all your passwords?
That's dumb.
You're dumb.

browsers were never good

Memorizing how you generated each password across dozens of sites.

No nigga, you're the retard here.

>Why the fuck would you rely on a program to store all your passwords?
Because it's literally the most secure and reliable way to generate and store passwords. You are a retard who probably uses the same shitty password on every website. I use a very secure randomly generated password on every single website I use. Additionally, I never actually type my passwords meaning that your standard entry level keyloggers won't even be able to determine my password.

Netscape was good

Reminder that Mozilla used to be a small entity that made a good browser.

>MIdori dev on full damage control
>Trying to convince others that password managers are bad, so therefor it's not a problem that Midori is not compatible with them
top kek

yea the people say that you dont need a password program of some kind, are not adults. Password accumulation is a real problem if you are an actual adult, there are logins and passwords..for EVERYTHING now. The only way to handle it, even if you only rotate through a few memorized passwords is with a manager. Im talking over 100+ sites, just for myself and I try to keep it to a minimum.

The Trump administration should make password managers illegal immediately, for the sake of the security of american citizens.

Not to mention all the stupid security questions. Not hard to remember if you answer them honestly. However, answering them honestly means your account scan be compromised more easily through social engineering attacks.

>literally the most secure

10/10 browsers aren't impossible, the problem is that power users are no longer welcomed on the Internet.

You use 256 characters long password using mixed case, digits, special symbols and high ANSI?

There are more options now than ever.
What do you value?
Speed: Midori
Addons and features: Firefox, Chrome
Cloud integration: Chrome
Compatibility and stability: Seamonkey
A little of everything: Vivaldi
Memes: Opera

Browsers mostly aim for different audiences. You might actually be so nitpicky that you have real complaints about these browsers, but I suspect you either haven't tried most of them, have unreasonable expectations, or spend too much time posting on this korean knitting forum.

What's the deal with the passwords? Sites that are of any value have 2 factor authorization (Gmail, FB, Github etc.) and all the others are some irrelevant shit for which I do not care and have the same password.
>having 100 hundred passwords for each site
why
where do you get those sites

The most secure way is to not make an account
then browse Sup Forums cause u have nothing else to do
cause ur a dumb fuck

Works on my machine

10/10 ayylmao

What happens if their servers go down for a few days? What happens if someone breaks into your password manager?
2fa is one of the best security measures if you have pwd+physical validation, password managers are just convenient.

lastpass works offline and passwords are stored in your computer

define
>a good browser

>you just need a shit ton of addons
no you don't

>100s logins if ur an adult
>email, steam, netflix, bank, amazon
Nigger stop living your life online.

Firefox Nightly & Chrome Canary are both God-tier if you're not inbred.

9gag and reddit open in other tabs.

gag.jpeg

Get the fuck out of here, you newfag.

Questions?

They store it on your HDD and encrypt it with CryptProtectData which decrypts the files if you are the logon user which encrypted them... Fucking nice, no way malware would be a problem with this one. This on Windows. They don't say shit for Unix

Also, what if someone "hacks" your last pass account?

is it better than firefox?

My Yandex Browser don't have this problem :^)

t. Putin/KGB

>what is rsa auth key
underageb&, get the fuck out

its chromium with a bit less google

Yeah. So far it works pretty much like Chrome. What's so special about it? Does it have less memory usage or what?

It's all good!

They want to make a good browser, but they have to taint it and add in their own tracking and leaks into it.

Gladys Sosa it would seem

I was like you, anti-Google and afraid of the invisible privacy invaders. I notice you've critiqued the Google Chrome browser and believe you to lack a reasonable explanation. Google Chrome is great. You're just deluded by privacy advocates and wanting to believe it to be so since it violates your privacy. The argument about RAM consumption is mostly false since improvement has occurred. Other browsers lack features and therefore one must acknowledge the balance that may be required by some to access functional convenience. Anecdotally, with only 4GB of RAM, I've never experienced a slowing down effect or issue. At least Google continually seems to deliver new and improved things.

>I've been thinking,
>180x320
Put that brain power to use and learn the difference between a thumbnail and a proper image. So many of you faggots are doing this shit. I bet you have hundreds of tiny pepes and etc junk saved.

Since CSS3 (especially all this flexbox shit) independent HTML renderers made by small teams are impossible to exist. Good job, w3c.

Pale Moon

>Are 10/10 browsers literally impossible by now?
Yes. /thread
Seriously, the web standards don't allow good browsers.

there is literally nothing wrong with firefox