wish i was american with brand loyalty and muh heritage in place of nationalism

nationalism is a disease

cara is quite cute

woooooooahhh
mysterious girl
i wanna get close to you

Alri, bastards

lads

ukraine conflict started years ago how did they not get the pity vote before now

maisie

if you were a stereotypical american you'd be very patriotic

patriotism above all else

literally me

Me on the left

Ahh yes all that EU migration from very third world countries like germany, italy and spain

>tfw exam period and modafinil is in high demand and i have a surplus of it which i got for really cheap and people will pay like 4x what it's worth at the minimum

excellent

There is this really cute gril at my library, she looks like judy hopps. How do I talk to hear

traumatic event
youtube.com/watch?v=fSTrmJtHLFU

Any auslads know if Aldi still stocks these?

that hit very close to home

Ahh yes all that pakistani immigration...

Name my band

i kind of wish i never discovered drugs or alcohol, they're just too fun but i think being straight edge is a lot more patrician because you don't develop addictions and you feel better in the long run rather than feeling like shit for half of the day and only feeling good when you get fucked up again

dont do drugs kids

business idea: instead of manning up and telling everyone to have kids and that feminism is a joke lets just import a load of pakis that will destroy the country, but theyll drive down wages and help line my corporate friends pockets so thats alright

Going loco down in Acapulco, lads.

who's more plebeian, yanks or aussies?

It's actually quite satisfying to know that if I was to engage in physical combat with ANY of the participants ITT then I would be victorious with ease

never done drugs (apart from DUDE)

drink alcohol all the time though, i fucking love it. actually insane how much a fucking bottle of liquid can improve your life

wish i could be in a permanent state of drunkenness

is sharpe actually worth watching if youve never seen it before?

very nice

just you try it buddy

*nudges you*

>never done drugs
>drink alcohol all the time though
got some news for you m8

fuck off paki

it was WoW and alcohol that fucked my life up
i'd say i regret it but i don't

you know what i mean

Got this off the milf

>Black and white, that close up
Literally couldn't tell what I was looking at for a good 10 seconds

Loads of fit slags with their chebs out at my pub tonight lads, didn't know what to do with myself desu.

It's pretty good. It's a feature-length TV film so don't expect super-duper budgets but the show is enjoyable to watch.

its not a drug its a drink