What's the best citizenship and why?

What's the best citizenship and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/The-worlds-most-powerful-passports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US if rich, Nordic country if not

meh US/EU dual is masterrace but you have to file tax reports with Uncle Sam even if you're not living there, and possibly pay taxes, too. If I had to pick one it would be an EU passport of some flavour. Probably UK desu.

dual citizenship, presumably

I want UK citizenship. Do you think it'd be tough to get not having any ties to the UK?

Hong Kong, how is this even a question???

Literally the lowest corporate tax in the world, just set up your business shit from there and you are golden, than you can buy a house where ever and live your life in any country.

>Probably UK desu

Are you brown? You could claim refugee status tbqh if you are.

Extremely unless you're wealthy or skilled. Although if you're neither of those things, it's not an especially comfy place to live anyway.

If you have any european grandparents you should look at those countries tho, Ireland is especially easy for this. If you can get an EU passport the UK is wide open.

>Be French
>Can't get into 2 (two) countries without a visa that a Brit can

haha BTFO. nah, seriously, apparently Sweden is the "most powerful" passport. I know UK can be a pain or more expensive in some places (Iran, Russia, China) but it's probably no different for frogs

Wish I was in Norway desu, US is shit-tier of the first world

Fuck off then

I would if I could nigger, its actually pretty fucking hard to move to another country.

If your not rich or a collegefag then your stuck here.

Irish is up there 2bh

>He needs to travel

pleb

id like to be a citizen of alison brie's pussy

What would be considered skilled?

I'm a bit of a britboo so I want the citizenship for the benefits of having one and just to have one of course

>blue jays

Engineer/Healthcare/IT probably

Eat my ass, bitch boy

>Sweden
lolno

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/The-worlds-most-powerful-passports/

>telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/The-worlds-most-powerful-passports/
Portugal STRONK!

>going across the border
>travelling

you realize those numbers are just to see the eiffel tower and the louvre right? Italy, China and UK have much more interesting landmarks and attractions

Singapore, HK, Switzerland, USA and probably Netherlands.

Dutch. It has all the freedoms of the British passport but not the negative connotations attached to it. There was some terrorist attack, I think in Mumbai, where the terrorists stormed a hotel full of Westerners and shot all of the British and Americans who had their respective passports. Some poor Cypriot bloke got shot because he only had his British one with him.