NEED TO LEARN JAVA FAST

I have 36 hours to become adept and knowledgeable at java. What resources do you recommend?

Books are out of the question. Need something faster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CatqBMlLD9E
tutorialspoint.com/java/java_interview_questions.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lynda.com
pluralsight.com

Good luck bro.

thanks.

>What resources do you recommend?
A glock and a single 9mm round

Install gentoo.

Without any programming knowledge it's impossible but if you know basics of oop just google what you need.

Stop lying on your CV Pajeet

It is really annoying. Why do you indians do this?!

Taught I could get away with it. Did great bullshitting my way through the first interview but now there is an "assessment of related skills" in round 2.

Not a Pajeet btw. Just a chancer.

Hope you get blacklisted. Hate people that lie on the CV. Waste of my time.

Go out and shit in the streets for 100 skill points in Java.

Just a dipshit wasting everyone's time including their own.

You will probably have to invert a binary tree on a whiteboard. You will fail, as will 99% of candidates.

I wouldn't do it if I didn't have confidence my own abilities to learn shit quickly.
I also taught it was just a small thing. Taught small things are okay...kind of

>I thought small things are okay
Your tiny asian penis will never satisfy a real woman, pajeet.

0. Install Eclipse
1. Use the official Java doc : classes, methods, attributes, inheritance, interfaces, abstract and virtual. The basics of the syntax can be learned in less than 2-3 hours if you already know some C-like language
2. Derek Banas on YT, learn a few design patterns and implement them yourself, I'd suggest Factory, Singleton and Decorator but learn more than those three if you have enough time.

JAVA is obsolete,
don't learn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CatqBMlLD9E

Just be yourself

thanks man

How did he fail that?

well he was an arrogant fuck and thought Google is going to hire him for sure and didnt learn even though they gave him a list about CS related things they might ask

Don't fuck around in school??

Classic Pajeet

> (OP)
> Why do you indians do this?!
Yes sir, I can install GitHub.

Don't want to listen to a poo, can you summarise?

LOL looks like he really fucked up his technical interviews. He just had to do about average and the hiring committee would've moved forward considering his experience and reputation.

its 1:54min long. Watch it yourself. It would take longer to explain and you'd probably watch it after reading what it was about. Fucking lazy fuck

Seriously, he got his mate to speak wtf

1. Gas urself.
2. Blame it on the interview
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

If you're new to programming

google:
starting out with java pdf

click first link

>muh binary trees

He got hit with a technical question he didn't understand because 99.9% of production code does not require it. Either it's not relevant, or the higher level language you're using implements it for you.

Don't get me wrong, binary trees SHOULD be taught in college. But I consider them to be bad interview questions because you can spend entire career coding and never have to implement them yourself.

Most mathematical questions don't really fit because you won't use them in industry. They really only belong in research positions where you will actually be using them on a daily basis.

You have proved time and time again you don't want anything to do with people who has a degree and now you are mad that people are bullshitting back. People are pissed now, good luck filtering the bullshit candidates now.

I usually just watch tutorials and copy the code that i wrote. Then you can modify it and move on when you feel you understand it. Really understanding how to use all the tools together is what is important

this

tutorialspoint.com/java/java_interview_questions.htm

what does inversion mean in this case? flipping it horizontally? some sort of a fucked up multi-root upside down ""tree""?

it means you flip it horizontally

>binary tree is a mathematical question
Go back to making websites, bootcampfag.

>lies about skills
>expects to pick up a language in less than 2 days
Good luck.

long time, no see, birdy

>draw binary tree
>rotate whiteboard 180 degrees and walk away

>Books are out of question
>need something faster

Pajeet, if you wanted to lie on the interview, you could've said you only knew JavaScript and not Java.

Although to be honest, unless you're a savant, it's pretty impossible to do. A programming language is something you really need to have time to get familiar and comfortable with.

this. It's simply impossible.
The question is too broad anyway. What are you even trying to do with Java?

Try to break into a locked police car and start rambling about the illuminati, you'll get two whole weeks to learn in a secluded area and a good excuse to boot

There is no way to learn a programming language within that span of time.
It will require you more than a month before you become "knowledgeable" to work with programming and additional 6 months before you can learn a language.
I suggest you just pick up a brain dead job, and self-study during evenings and weekends. You will gain more from this than your 36 hours of nothing.

This is my first time seeing the kind of person that makes fizzbuzz testing mandatory at interviews.

w3schools

Go fuck yourself HR monkey, if your time was really worth more they wouldn't have stuck you with the interviews

>on Sup Forums
>thinks his penis is any bigger than a pajeet's