Hey Sup Forums what is the best gaymen laptop out on the market now...

Hey Sup Forums what is the best gaymen laptop out on the market now? I travel a lot for work and miss playing games sometimes. Plus sometimes I just find myself with nothing to do in my hotel room

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Gaming-Notebooks.98628.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really like the new Alienware style: they're way classier now and less manchildrened. They even look better than macbooks now.
And of course Alienware probably makes the best laptops, Pristine airflow, top notch build quality, top notch upgradability, day+1 at home intervention if you have a problem, etc. etc.

Oh and forgot proprietary fucking external GPU device.

And also forgot that (at least if didnt change since my m17xr5) the screen can also serve as an external monitor for another device.
That's why I love dell/alienware. Top build quality and little exclusive things that makes cool things cooler

>this manchildren's auschwitz level arms, he probably cannot carry the laptop for more than 20 minutes

This isn't very travel friendly

This is overkill, is there a laptop that has maybe just one 1080 and is a little more compact? I mean shit my fucking desktop has one gtx1080 and it demolishes games pretty easily.

A 1070 or even 1060 laptop is probably enough.

notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Gaming-Notebooks.98628.0.html

I'd probably wait for volta to get a new laptop.
If you though the gap from Maxwell Mobile GPUs to Pascal Mobile GPUs was big you've seen nothing yet. Volta's lithography will probably allow one to put a full OCed desktop GPU inside of a small form factor laptop

Who knows when the hell that will come out though

>gaming
>laptop

ONE and ONLY ONE.

MSI GT62VR 7RE-223

I'm digging this model right now.

i7, gtx1070, relatively compact 15 inch screen not some fuckhueg 17 or 21 inch screen for a goddamn laptop and about $1500. Not bad

I'd say at least a year.
If money isnt a problem for you just get a 2017 alienware gtx 1080, you wont regret it. It's really dangerous to try cheap gaming laptops, as almost all the time their ventilation / internal heat spreaders are utter shit, hence making them throttle all the time.

Stop being autistic.
Pascal Mobile GPUs are underclocked Desktop GPUs. Any 1070 laptop will rape your poojet rx 480 shitpoststation

I understand the need for backlit keys. I get that. But why the ugly, gaudy, tacky rainbow patterns?

Nobody uses the rainbow pattern, retarded marketers just want to show it's completely customizable.

They're all fucking shit and so are you for wanting to waste money on one.

I just wanna play vidya gaems while I'm on the road mang ;_;

I can play mainstream games on my laptop well enough.

>4 gb memory
>intel core i3
>intel graphics

Its not 2011 anymore laptops can handle games for a decent price nowadays

This, and I back this up as someone who's generally been strongly against gaming laptops of any kind.

The Dell Inspiron (current, and last gen) is a good example.

Don't listen to any of these butthurt autists still living in 2010. Get Dell Inspiron 15 7000, it has a desktop 1050ti inside and costs around 800 bucks. Very good value imo, considering it's quite a potent card for a laptop.